Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worst Death Scene in a game ever

+6
Aleksi U
SouLCasT
Dray The Fingerless
soran
Aureus
Dr. Patient
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Worst Death Scene in a game ever - Page 2 Empty Re: The Worst Death Scene in a game ever

Post by Aureus Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:13 am

That doesnt apply to this rambling of stupidity D:
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16949
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

The Worst Death Scene in a game ever - Page 2 Empty Re: The Worst Death Scene in a game ever

Post by Red-X Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:17 am

Aureus wrote:That doesnt apply to this rambling of stupidity D:

i made it apply Smile
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12472
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:26 am

soran wrote:ah that makes sence

and red why would i read the books >______________________< they have no interest to me anymore :/ if i wanna know something ill just wookiepedia it =o
You might be retarded if it takes you more than 1 month to read a Star Wars book if you really try. It should take a week max if you're really into it.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17694
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:42 am

<---- slow ass reader. plus i have add so as soon as i get destracted i cant get into it
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12074

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:11 am

Um, I have ADHD, so that's really not an acceptable excuse.

the only one I can agree upon is the slow reading one.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17694
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:13 am

lol then you must have an extremly low case. cuz i truley cant read at all after i get destracted cuz then i lose interest and put the book down and wont read it for a week or two
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:18 am

You can overcome ADD & ADHD, but it relies more on interest and urgency then the medium. Example I can read many fiction books, but I get easily distracted on nonfiction. Fast paced TV shows keep my riveted, slower things like documentaries I have to struggle to keep my attention focused.

If you're interested in a series, then odds are you will be able to read it just fine because you can take the hyper part of your mind and focus into making a moving picture in your head.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27038
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:21 am

theres only been one book(and it was a 800 something page book) that ive been able to read that and eragon. but sense then i havnt been able to finish a book lol
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksi U Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:04 am

soran wrote:theres only been one book(and it was a 800 something page book) that ive been able to read that and eragon. but sense then i havnt been able to finish a book lol

Books are for Noobs What a Face
Aleksi U
Aleksi U

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 6023
Comments : Behind every mask, lies a man, who can't live in his own skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:58 am

Aleksi U (Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:04 am) wrote:
soran wrote:theres only been one book(and it was a 800 something page book) that ive been able to read that and eragon. but sense then i havnt been able to finish a book lol

knowledge is power :\
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksi U Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Red-X (Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:58 am) wrote:
Aleksi U (Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:04 am) wrote:

knowledge is power :\

Reading has nothing to do with ''knowledge''.
Aleksi U
Aleksi U

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 6023
Comments : Behind every mask, lies a man, who can't live in his own skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:39 pm

if you say so
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:17 pm

Reading is a medium through which to communicate. Any medium can communicate knowledge. Certain mediums communicate this knowledge better and more accurately like film, while others tend to be remembered longer because it was more of an effort to obtain like books.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:20 pm

immersion is the key. Hence why games rule.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26970
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:29 pm

Yes games have the unique perspective of granting both the most precise explanation while making you work for that explanation, thus they explain clearly and the information is retained.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2