Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Sonata

4 posters

Go down

Star Sonata Empty Star Sonata

Post by Red-X Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:49 pm

A little space game that can get alittle addicting. Kinda starts off slow, but once you get the hang of it things get better. Its online btw, so your playing in a live environment. You can travel across the universe discovering new galaxies to add to your map. You can be a part of a Team that can potentially take over the Universe. < - Kinda like being the #1 team in the game. Can get pretty competative.

But, theres a Catch. One i hate the most, kinda. Think of runescape; level-caps, membership-only items. Well, you can play for however long you want. But can't 'progress' or 'obtain' certain items or locations because theres a level cap. You can still play/kill/build/earn money, but its going to be off basic-ish stuff. So of course, when you pay; Your level cap increases and you continue leveling etc.

I stopped playing awhile ago because i got horny of runescape again. Then this game came back in mind, and it got interesting all over again. So im about to download this once more and probably pay

http://www.starsonata.com/

Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12459
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Star Sonata Empty Re: Star Sonata

Post by Thing Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:59 pm

Nope, not getting sucked into that Runescapeish shit again. Not worth it.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17681
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:03 pm

thing944 wrote:Nope, not getting sucked into that Runescapeish shit again. Not worth it.

=__="
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12459
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:58 pm

league of legends

that is all
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15871