Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steam Give & Get Sale!

4 posters

Go down

Steam Give & Get Sale! Empty Steam Give & Get Sale!

Post by Thing Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:37 pm

http://store.steampowered.com/

Crazy deals on Steam from the 24th to the 29th of November. Every day they're having special savings, so be sure to check back every day after 12:59PM/12:59. The only mentinable games today are Arkham Asylum for about $10 and Kane and Lynch 2. Also selling whole packs of games, like Left for Dead 2 with 6 DLC for $24.99. Also, every day, 30 people will get the top 5 games on their wishlists.

Get it while it's hot, derps. Very Happy

Last edited by thing944 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17673
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Steam Give & Get Sale! Empty Re: Steam Give & Get Sale!

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Already got CS Source myself, along with 3 of my friends there. Also, Kane and Lynch sucks
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26949
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:45 pm

So I have heard. I didn't bother getting any games yet, I'll wait until tomorrow.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:01 am

I just threw random games I could play on my wishlist. I made one of the top 5 a DLC that's like 2 bucks to make them more inclined to a cheaper Wishlist Very Happy
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16928
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:42 pm

I'm sure that's not gonna get you the prize, but alright.

When in the BALLS are they going to release AC:B on Steam?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:16 pm

Holy Balls, great deals today.

Blur, Dawn of War Gold Edition, Burnout: Paradise, Empire: Total War, Tropico 3: Gold Edition, Torchlight all under 15 bucks. (not in a pack, but individually).

This is only going to get better.

P.S. All the games from previous days are still at discounted price, so no need to fret if you missed a day.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksi U Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:28 pm

Wish i had saved money for something like this D:

O well, i'll be waiting for the winter sales >:-)
Aleksi U
Aleksi U

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 6002
Comments : Behind every mask, lies a man, who can't live in his own skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:31 pm

I think they also have sumer sales.

I made a mistake, apparently you're supposed to have 10 games on your wishlist, and the first five are the ones you get. Just make sure you guys do that.

Just bought Torchlight, it seems like a good game.

Last edited by thing944 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksi U Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:33 pm

thing944 wrote:I think they also have sumer sales.

I made a mistake, apparently you' supposed to have 10 games on your wishlist, and the first five are the ones you get. Just make sure you guys do that.

Chances are little; like 1 out of 10million? D:

It's like lottery.
Aleksi U
Aleksi U

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:37 pm

Yeah, but you don't have to pay for tickets.

There's no harm in trying if it's free.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksi U Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:47 pm

thing944 wrote:Yeah, but you don't have to pay for tickets.

There's no harm in trying if it's free.

Can't disagree, because i have a wishlist up myself x)
Aleksi U
Aleksi U

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:09 pm

Aleksi U wrote:
thing944 wrote:I think they also have sumer sales.

I made a mistake, apparently you' supposed to have 10 games on your wishlist, and the first five are the ones you get. Just make sure you guys do that.

Chances are little; like 1 out of 10million? D:

It's like lottery.

They have certain radical factors to add on. Are you on steam? Do you buy steam games? If not, then i dont think they gonna hand them. I ALSO THINK and have a slight suspicion that buying gifts for other people gives you a lil more chance to win...just a hunch.

PS: Torchlight is pretty bland thing. You should of bought Blur.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:05 pm

Also, Brotherhood only comes out in 2011 for PC.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 am

Yeah, so I've read. They better do something special with it, for making us wait till the next year until the release.

Also, you must remember that the computer I'm currently playing on is pretty outdated, so I don't think it would be too smart to buy Blur. Especially since I'm not that much of a fan of racing games. I do like Mario Kart, which was a comparison I have heard (although Dray, you'd probably say it's NOTHING compared to Mario Kart). Torchlight is a pretty fun game, it's like Diablo, but with more stylized feel to it. Also, looking at Blur, it's like Mario Kart64 on 'Roids. (RsG lol.)
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:54 am

Pretty much, althou Blur and Mario Kart have different game styles....and non of them come close to the ultimate game for fucking up everyone in a race....Mashed.