Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Students bulliyng a teacher at english class

+6
Nihil
Thing
Nomad
Aureus
Aleksi U
BaStUn
10 posters

Go down

Students bulliyng a teacher at english class Empty Students bulliyng a teacher at english class

Post by BaStUn Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:33 pm

Well guys, another prove our world is going down to a toilet. Tis is a bulgarian video from PLovdiv city where the dumbasses are... you know, I talk too much, just watch

So, I made a comment, Multipokemon4ever's comment (thats my account) and there's my comment (a translation of it):

Filthy fucking bastards... who the fuck do you think yourself for? You are nothing, just a some shits who wouldn't do anything in their pathetic lifes. That women is far more better than you, you're just a group of idiots. You are some fools, brainless lizards, if you go to the army noone won't hold you for a fucking hour, that woman has steel nerves, I would sue you. Because of douchebags like you, I am ashamed to call myself a BULGARIAN!!! YOU ARE A SHAME FOR BULGARIA, OUR COUNTRY!

I don't care if my account gets suspended, I said what I think. I could have put it in Rancor Pit, but I fear I will create an argument and a drama (thanks to Nihil^^). So discuss what you think here.
BaStUn
BaStUn

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 7731

Back to top Go down

Students bulliyng a teacher at english class Empty Re: Students bulliyng a teacher at english class

Post by Aleksi U Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:02 pm

There was a math teacher students used to bully in my high school, including me.
But that GUY was like tough as hell LOL.

These guys on your video are picking on a female, gay & sad.

But still....I've seen worse :p

Aleksi U
Aleksi U

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 6000
Comments : Behind every mask, lies a man, who can't live in his own skin.

Back to top Go down

Students bulliyng a teacher at english class Empty Re: Students bulliyng a teacher at english class

Post by Aureus Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Parents fail there
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16926
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:51 pm

true... would like to see if they would do this to some big man - i doubt it - they would respect him.

chickenshits tho.....
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12650

Back to top Go down

Post by BaStUn Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:42 pm

Oh, and don't worry that you cannot understand what are they saying, I can't understand it neither (I don't speak neanderthal and I doubt you guys do)
BaStUn
BaStUn

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:02 pm

Wow... Spineless bastards.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17671
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:04 pm

indeed
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12650

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:49 pm

Nomad wrote:

true... would like to see if they would do this to some big man - i doubt it - they would respect him.

chickenshits tho.....
Scariest teacher I've ever had... A woman, norly, like eagle eyed EVIL lady. You'd be surprised how many female teachers there are out there that are nearly drill sergeants O.o

Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12267
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by stoyanmen Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:45 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
it's more funny when you know what are they talking
stoyanmen
stoyanmen

Experience Points : 5367

Back to top Go down

Post by stoyanmen Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:49 pm

wow,they throw her clock thrue the window :serious:
stoyanmen
stoyanmen

Experience Points : 5367

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:57 pm

Oh i would love to be in that room right now...
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26947
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by BaStUn Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:00 pm

GG
BaStUn
BaStUn

Back to top Go down

Post by BaStUn Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:23 pm

stoyanmen wrote:wow,they throw her clock thrue the window :serious:
OMG, they really do just noticed it...
But it's not shown, just that guy says "Часовникът и фръкна долу" which means "Her clock just flow outside"
Oh did you heard "Гошо Гошо Гошо Гошо Гошо Гошо убий я уе Гошо Гошо" which means "Gosho Gosho Gosho Gosho Gosho kill her, kill her dude!"
Or when they read the classbook (I don't really know how to say it in english, it's the book of your class where the teachers write your marks) "К'во пишеш, ма? Ученикът ме бие... Кой та бие ма? И ме нарича курва... Кой те нарича курва ма? ТАЯ ПИШЕ ЧЕ Я НАРИЧАМЕ КУРВА!" Translation: "What are you writing there, bitch? (starts to read what the teacher is writing) The student is punching me... Who the fuck is punching you? (continues to read) ... and calls me a whore. Who the fuck calls you a whore? GUYS SHE WROTE THAT WE ARE CALLING HER A WHORE!
And did you noticed the monkey sounds they are making...? Fucking annoying.
BaStUn
BaStUn

Back to top Go down

Post by SouLCasT Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:58 pm

Its funny cuz they wont pass the class
SouLCasT
SouLCasT

+Light/-Dark : 7

Experience Points : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:19 pm

SouLCasT wrote:Its funny cuz they wont pass the life
Fix'd
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:11 pm

The best part would have been if she had a husband like me and came home and told me that shit and I went in to the classroom the next day not caring if I wind up in jail. That would have been the best part..
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17189
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by BaStUn Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:53 pm

They called her a geisha btw...
BaStUn
BaStUn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:59 pm

u act like we kno wut that is D:
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:11 pm

i know what a geisha is...Pretty sure most people know too.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26947
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by BaStUn Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Geisha is a Japanese entertaining woman. The word comes from "gei" which means art, and "sha" which means person. In English it would be like "artist". Geishas are dancers.
I'm pretty sure those guys on the video don't know what does it means.
BaStUn
BaStUn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:39 pm

or they meant stripper
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by BaStUn Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:54 pm

No, the geishas don't strip. They only dance.
BaStUn
BaStUn

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:02 pm

Geisha's haven't been too public in recent years. Apparently it's an "ancient" art now.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17671
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down