Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padawan Applying (rejected for inactivity)

+16
Dray The Fingerless
Red-X
Ptolemy
Aardvark
Aleksi U
Berater
Sqrl
Kurupt
Drist
Champion
dandaman7
Thing
Spidey
muigi
haize
Padawan Thrawn
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Padawan Applying (rejected for inactivity) Empty Padawan Applying (rejected for inactivity)

Post by Padawan Thrawn Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:38 am

What's your true first name?

List any or all in-game name(s) that you have, do have, or have ever used while playing Jedi Knight Academy.
Padawan.

Give us your age now.
The dwarf planet called Ceres has orbited the Sun around three or four times in my life.

Where do you hail from?
United states.

So what do you wanna join the JvS clan for?
I know Berater. I hung out with him and Red. I like saber-only combat. Is it hard to believe JvS simply appeals to people? =P

We're asking you to rate your own skill now. Be honest.

What, really? You must be pretty new, then. How long have you been playing?
I played the game in 2007 once. If you counted up all my multiplayer hours, it'd probably be less than two weeks...

So, you've had the game since 2007... And you still suck?
Not exactly what I m--Is there something you would like help with?
I guess, if you want more laid-back people around.

Why do you feel you would be a positive addition to our clan?
I don't feel I'd be a negative addition to your clan. I hope you like cheery players!

Pick a type that applies to you: leader or follower.
Sometimes I take control. Other times, I recognise when someone else should be handling things.

Please read the rules. Do you agree to always follow them, or so help you the Force?
I've read the rules.
I won't flame or spam. I will joke around.
I won't recruit for other clans on your servers. I won't advertise.
Sportsmanship - Well, I can't brag because I suck. But I will cheer on my team, if there's some sort of clan war. I'm an okay loser. Razz Just ask Berater.
I won't go to the Clan War Server without permission.
What's laming?
I'll listen to Admins, but since they're around to help with forum technicalities I won't pester them with trivial things.
Leaving - I guess this isn't a rule as much as explaining leaving conditions, but I have read them and understand them.

{padawan}
PS: I just found these:
Padawan Applying (rejected for inactivity) 681133

Padawan Thrawn

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 4960

Back to top Go down

Padawan Applying (rejected for inactivity) Empty Re: Padawan Applying (rejected for inactivity)

Post by haize Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:18 am

nice to meet you, this is a very unique application (: stick around for us to get to know you, also I deleted the poll because is not needed.
haize
haize
Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12357

Back to top Go down

Padawan Applying (rejected for inactivity) Empty Re: Padawan Applying (rejected for inactivity)

Post by muigi Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:25 am

Someone hasn't learned how to use the name command yet

muigi
muigi

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 5628

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:09 am

did we change the app?

stay active here and on the servers it will help us get to know you and help you get to know us... also it will help you get the approvals you need Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21166
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:55 pm

So you can range from being 13 to 18...

Obscurity ftl?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17677
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by dandaman7 Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:58 pm

On the actual application, it asks for
How old are you (12-13 young teenager; 13-18 teenager; 18-25 young adult; 25-40 adult; 40+ mature adult)?
so technically he knew what he was talking about.
dandaman7
dandaman7

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 7063

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:59 pm

stay active on the server just dont use a different name not padawan because than we dont know if its your or not ...
haize
haize
Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12357

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:55 pm

Hey man welcome to the forums and clan, stick around Smile
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17195
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:24 pm

dandaman7 wrote:On the actual application, it asks for
How old are you (12-13 young teenager; 13-18 teenager; 18-25 young adult; 25-40 adult; 40+ mature adult)?
so technically he knew what he was talking about.
Cheeky bastard Very Happy
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drist Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:26 pm

Welcome to JvS Very Happy
Drist
Drist
Sith Approval Committee

+Light/-Dark : 4

Experience Points : 6834

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurupt Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:54 pm

Welcome
Kurupt
Kurupt
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 5755
Comments : DANISH DYNAMITE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:28 pm

Welcome to the show... Stay for awhile and get to know us -.o
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13362
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Berater Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:40 pm

Thrawn is clever, cute, clever, and pretty cute.

Glad ya decided to sign up dude.
Berater
Berater

Experience Points : 5003

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksi U Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:29 am

Berater wrote:Thrawn is clever, cute, clever, and pretty cute.

Glad ya decided to sign up dude.

Cute..? WTF
Aleksi U
Aleksi U

Experience Points : 6006
Comments : Behind every mask, lies a man, who can't live in his own skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Berater Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:05 pm

umadbro?

why so serious?
Berater
Berater

Experience Points : 5003

Back to top Go down

Post by Padawan Thrawn Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:10 pm

=)

Thanks all, for the welcomes of varying metaphoracle [sic] temperatures.

In my application, I asked what 'laming' was.

A poll was removed that asked peoples' opinions about the Jedi and Sith. I'll ask again, what division should I join?

Padawan Thrawn

Experience Points : 4960

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksi U Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:31 pm

Berater wrote:umadbro?

why so serious?

I'm far from serious.

And why would i be mad?
Aleksi U
Aleksi U

Experience Points : 6006
Comments : Behind every mask, lies a man, who can't live in his own skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:54 pm

I sense butt grabbing in someone's future.....
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27021
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:16 pm

Depends on the path you would like to take

Sith value skill and personal power above all else.

The Jedi are more balanced between skill and attitude and tend to help each other out more.
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15867
Comments : Padawan Applying (rejected for inactivity) Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:26 pm

laming is killing someone with their saber down or chat bubble up

jedi can lame sith but not other jedi
sith can lame anyone
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21166
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Sith tend to be focused on results in fighting, how good you are at fighting period is how you will rank. Jedi are more concerned with the technique side of that, you may not be the best, but if you can show that you do KNOW a good amount of moves then you can rank up a fair bit.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27021
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Ptolemy wrote:Depends on the path you would like to take

Spiderman wrote:laming is killing someone with their saber down or chat bubble up

sith can lame anyone

Aardvark wrote:Sith tend to be focused on results in fighting, how good you are at fighting period is how you will rank.

Basically what their trying to say is...Join Sith. Its the obvious choice...You know it....I know it...The kriffing force knows it...>_>"

Padawan Applying (rejected for inactivity) Shakenbake-1
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12455
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:14 pm

Red-X wrote:
Ptolemy wrote:Depends on the path you would like to take

Spiderman wrote:laming is killing someone with their saber down or chat bubble up

sith can lame anyone

Aardvark wrote:Sith tend to be focused on results in fighting, how good you are at fighting period is how you will rank.

Basically what their trying to say is... Don't join Sith. Its obviously the wrong choice...You know it....I know it...The kriffing force knows it...>_>"

Padawan Applying (rejected for inactivity) Do-not-want-dog
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:46 pm

^ holy crap, man you would lol... jeeeeez
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12455
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:43 pm

Padawan Applying (rejected for inactivity) Tumblr_l0d90gqsMo1qbylvso1_250
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next