Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it sad that I know this by heart?

+12
Stamp-dc
Ðaaaaa
tRibaL
Spidey
Thing
Talkin'boutFreedom
Red-X
Dante
Aureus
Dray The Fingerless
Shinobi Kenshi
RogueBlackRose
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is it sad that I know this by heart? Empty Is it sad that I know this by heart?

Post by RogueBlackRose Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:06 am

Prepare for trouble!
Make it double!
To protect the world from devastation!
To unite all peoples within our nation!
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
Jessie!
James!
Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!
Surrender now, or prepare to fight!
Meowth! That's right!
RogueBlackRose
RogueBlackRose

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 5150

Back to top Go down

Is it sad that I know this by heart? Empty Re: Is it sad that I know this by heart?

Post by Shinobi Kenshi Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:14 pm

I hate you.
Shinobi Kenshi
Shinobi Kenshi

+Light/-Dark : 12

Experience Points : 6821

Back to top Go down

Is it sad that I know this by heart? Empty Re: Is it sad that I know this by heart?

Post by Dray The Fingerless Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:23 pm

POKEMON! gotta catchem aaaaall
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26949
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:47 pm

I now haz ultra-respect for yew
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16928
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:19 pm

whats worse is i know the theme for the old Dukes of Hazzard show by heart..
Dante
Dante

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 5848
Comments : Catch phrase: "fuck it..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:35 pm

i know the dialogue from the begining of the Mustafar duel, and the ending to the duel by heart lol..
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12451
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:35 pm

BLOSSOM, COMMANDER AND LEADER
BUBBLES, SHE ALWAYS CRIES AND WE LOVE HER
BUTTERCUP, AND SHE'S TOUGHEST FIGHTER
POWERPUFF SAVES THE DAY

FIGHTING CRIME
AND TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD
AND WE'RE JUST IN TIME
THE POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPUFF GIRLS
FIGHTING CRIME
AND WE'RE JUST IN TIME
THE POWERPUFF GIRLS
POWERPUFF!
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

+Light/-Dark : -42

Experience Points : 6703

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:39 pm

^ dude that show was the shizzz
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12451
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Talkin'boutFreedom wrote:BLOSSOM, COMMANDER AND LEADER
POWERPUFF SAVES THE DAY

FIGHTING CRIME
AND WE'RE JUST IN TIME
FIGHTING CRIME
AND WE'RE JUST IN TIME
THE POWERPUFF GIRLS
POWERPUFF!

you are the weakest link, GOODBYE
Dante
Dante

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:10 pm

Dante wrote:
Talkin'boutFreedom wrote:BLOSSOM, COMMANDER AND LEADER
POWERPUFF SAVES THE DAY

FIGHTING CRIME
AND WE'RE JUST IN TIME
FIGHTING CRIME
AND WE'RE JUST IN TIME
THE POWERPUFF GIRLS
POWERPUFF!

you are the weakest link, GOODBYE
More like strongest.

BEST. SHOW. EVAR.

IN DEXTER LABORATORY, LIVES THE SMARTEST BOY YOU'VE EVER SEEN, BUT DEE DEE BLOWS HIS EXPERIMENTS TO SMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITHEREEEEEEEEEEEEENS.
THERE IS DOOM AND GLOOM AND THINGS GO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, IIIN DEXTEEEEEER'S LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB!

Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17673
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:20 pm

i wanted to post dexter lab. but i didnt remember the theme...
Dante
Dante

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:57 pm

HAHA, You iz owned.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17673
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinobi Kenshi Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:53 pm

I want to be the best, there ever was. To beat all the rest, yeah that's my cause!

Electrode, Diglett, Nidoran, Mankey. Venusaur, Rattata, Fearow, Pidgey. Seaking, Jolteon, Dragonite, Gastly. Ponyta, Vaporeon, Polywrath, Butterfree!

Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta' catch 'em all! Pokémon!

I'll search across the land, look far and wide. Release from my hand, the power that's inside!

Venomoth, Poliwag, Nidorino, Golduck. Ivysaur, Grimer, Victreebell, Moltres. Nidoking, Farfetch'd, Abra, Jigglypuff. Kingler, Rhydon, Clefable, Wigglytuff!

Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta' catch 'em all! Gotta' catch 'em all! Pokémon!

Zubat, Primeape, Meowth, Onix. Geodude, Rapidash, Magneton, Snorlax. Gengar, Tangela, Goldeen, Spearow. Weezing, Seel, Gyarados, Slowbrow!

Gotta' catch 'em all, gotta' catch 'em all! Yeah! Gotta' catch 'em all, gotta' catch 'em all! Yeah! Gotta' catch 'em all, pokémon! Ow!

Kabuto, Persian, Paras, Horsea. Raticate, Magnemite, Kadabra, Weepinbell. Ditto, Cloyster, Caterpie, Sandshrew. Bulbasaur, Charmander, Golem, Pikachu!!!

At least 150, or more to see. To be a pokémon master is my destiny!

Alakazam, Doduo, Venonat, Machoke. Kangaskhan, Hypno, Electabuzz, Flareon. Blastoise, Polywhirl, Oddish, Drowzee. Raichu, Nidoqueen, Bellsprout, Starmie! Woo!

We're at the half-way point. Doin' great so far! What's all this 'we stuff?' I'm doin' all the hard work! Break time's over. Here we go!

Metapod, Marowak, Kakuna, Clefairy. Dodrio, Seadra, Vileplume, Krabby. Likitung, Tauros, Weedle, Nidoran. Machop, Shellder, Porygon, Hitmonchan!

Gotta' catch 'em all, gotta' catch 'em all! Yeah! Gotta' catch 'em all, gotta' catch 'em all! Yeah!

Articuno, Jynx, Nidorina, Beedril. Haunter. Squirtle. Chansey! Pokémon! Parasect, Exeggcute, Muk, Dewgong. Pidgeotto, Lapras, Vulpix, Rhydon!

At least 150, or more to see. To be a pokémon master is my destiny!

Charizard, Machamp, Pinsir, Koffing. Dugtrio, Golbat, Staryu, Magikarp. Ninetails, Ekans, Omastar. Scyther, Tenatcool, Dragonair, Magmar!

Woah! Catch yer breath, man. Shake out those lipsi t's downhill from here. Just 24 more to go! Now it gets tricky - so listen real good!

Sandslash, Hitmonlee, Psyduck, Arcanine, Eevee, Exeggutor, Kabutops, Zapdos, Dratini, Growlithe, Mr. Mime, Cubone, Graveler, Voltorb, Gloom!!!

We're almost home! Gotta' catch 'em all, gotta' catch 'em all! Yow! Gotta' catch 'em all, gotta' catch 'em all! Huh! (Gotta catch 'em all pokémon, yeah)

Charmeleon! Wartortle! Mewtwo, Tentacruel, Aerodactyl. Omanyte! Slowpoke! Pidgeot, Arbok, that's all folks!

Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta' catch 'em all! Oooh, gotta' catch 'em all, pokémon! Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta' catch 'em all! Oooh, gotta' catch 'em all, pokémon! Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta' catch 'em all! Gotta' catch 'em all! Pokémon!
Shinobi Kenshi
Shinobi Kenshi

+Light/-Dark : 12

Experience Points : 6821

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:08 pm

ok... i got 2

earth, fire, wind, water, heart, by your powers combined i am captain planet

Captain Planet, hes a hero
Gonna take pollution down to zero
He's our powers magnified
and he's fighting on the planets side
"I'll get you Captain Planet"
We're the planeteers, you can be one too
'Cuz saving our planet is the thing to do
Looting and polluting is not the way
Hear what captain planet has to say
"the power is yours"

and....
Mastodon
Pterodactyl
Triceratops
Saber Tooth Tiger
Tyrannosaurus

so thats that
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21162
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:15 pm

lol