Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LULZ! Sadly, though, I can't say I'm surprised...

+6
Champion
Talkin'boutFreedom
Ptolemy
Nomad
Dray The Fingerless
Nihil
10 posters

Go down

LULZ! Sadly, though, I can't say I'm surprised... Empty LULZ! Sadly, though, I can't say I'm surprised...

Post by Nihil Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:46 am

LULZ! Sadly, though, I can't say I'm surprised... Screen10
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12267
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

LULZ! Sadly, though, I can't say I'm surprised... Empty Re: LULZ! Sadly, though, I can't say I'm surprised...

Post by Dray The Fingerless Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:53 am

Wow at the Poll....Just Wow.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26947
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

LULZ! Sadly, though, I can't say I'm surprised... Empty Re: LULZ! Sadly, though, I can't say I'm surprised...

Post by Nihil Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:16 am

LULZ! Sadly, though, I can't say I'm surprised... Screen11
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:05 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:Wow at the Poll....Just Wow.
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12650

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:15 pm

Love the way the internet polls are taken for gospel.

Its on the internet it has to be true!!

And i agree it is sad
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15861
Comments : LULZ! Sadly, though, I can't say I'm surprised... Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:40 pm

Honestly blacks ARE NOT equal to whites but that be partially attributed to the behavior of a majority of black folks and then the rest to white folks. Mostly black people's fault though
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

+Light/-Dark : -42

Experience Points : 6701

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:57 pm

Talkin'boutFreedom wrote:Honestly blacks ARE NOT equal to whites but that be partially attributed to the behavior of a majority of black folks and then the rest to white folks. Mostly black people's fault though

Cultural differences, be they superior or inferior in our eyes have nothing to do with a races potential. That poll displays pure unadulterated ignorance if it is true.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17189
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Champion wrote:
Talkin'boutFreedom wrote:Honestly blacks ARE NOT equal to whites but that be partially attributed to the behavior of a majority of black folks and then the rest to white folks. Mostly black people's fault though

Cultural differences, be they superior or inferior in our eyes have nothing to do with a races potential. That poll displays pure unadulterated ignorance if it is true.

Every race has potential, only problem is when a majority of blacks are out there living the ''gangsta'' life, they're doing jackshit to help improve the views on blacks. Although the few blacks who do make it to the top are usually purty damn good
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:00 pm

The only reason blacks are in such a situation are because of people, centuries ago, who were ignorant enough to think they werent equals.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26947
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Talkin'boutFreedom wrote:
Champion wrote:

Every race has potential, only problem is when a majority of blacks are out there living the ''gangsta'' life, they're doing jackshit to help improve the views on blacks. Although the few blacks who do make it to the top are usually purty damn good

You are so uninformed... Listen, a lot of Africans and African Americans come from dirt poor positions in society, that is why they have trouble rising to the top because they have trouble escaping the circle of pain that is the slums of the U.S. In fact, many of them were oppressed in the south by the governments there. I mean, tell me, if you grow up knowing nothing but violence, poverty and such, how CAN YOU escape, that is like asking a blind man to name a colour!

BTW

this poll makes me lol and then serious, good job dailyconservative!

and internet polls shouldn't be taken too seriously, people from the right and left are BOUND to troll them, but this... This is pretty ridiculous
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:34 pm

Talkin'boutFreedom wrote:
Champion wrote:

Not meaning to turn this into a rancor pit discussion, but the poll refers to race, not culture. Thus the people polled feel blacks are inferior racially, not culturally. Depending how you define a culture, if you judge it by "success" of monetary value, the hip hop culture has failed dismally to be successful. Part of this is due to prejudice and discrimination, but today that is not as big a factor, although still present. Either way, as mentioned before Jews were in the same situation, with the same prejudices and by building a culture based on community and helping one another they are now, 100 years later, considered one of the richest communities in the USA. I don't buy the excuse of white suppression for black poverty. That said, as a race, blacks have an equal potential to be just as successful as whites. Its the culture that makes or breaks a human race or people.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17189
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:49 pm

Talkin'boutFreedom wrote: Honestly blacks ARE NOT equal to whites but that be partially attributed to the behavior of a majority of black folks and then the rest to white folks. Mostly black people's fault though

:\... >_>"

Champion wrote: Cultural differences, be they superior or inferior in our eyes have nothing to do with a races potential. That poll displays pure unadulterated ignorance if it is true.

LULZ! Sadly, though, I can't say I'm surprised... 987374

Talkin'boutFreedom wrote:Every race has potential, only problem is when a majority of blacks are out there living the ''gangsta'' life, they're doing jackshit to help improve the views on blacks. Although the few blacks who do make it to the top are usually purty damn good

Dray The Fingerless wrote:The only reason blacks are in such a situation are because of people, centuries ago, who were ignorant enough to think they werent equals.

Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12449
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by dude24oak Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:47 pm

The reason plp hate them is because some of them are all like aie waz up"nigga" then they have hard humor like "F*** you nigga hahahah" i would know i've seen it with my own familiy then they go in the cars and have the sound on FRICKEN MAX WHEN U CN HEAR IT JUST FINE ON REGULAR!! drives me freakin crazy i'm like TURN IT DOWN they like wat?
dude24oak
dude24oak

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5471

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:56 pm

dude24oak wrote:The reason plp hate them is because some of them are all like aie waz up"nigga" then they have hard humor like "F*** you nigga hahahah" i would know i've seen it with my own familiy then they go in the cars and have the sound on FRICKEN MAX WHEN U CN HEAR IT JUST FINE ON REGULAR!! drives me freakin crazy i'm like TURN IT DOWN they like wat?

:\\\
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12449
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:14 am

dude24oak wrote:The reason plp hate them is because some of them are all like aie waz up"nigga" then they have hard humor like "F*** you nigga hahahah" i would know i've seen it with my own familiy then they go in the cars and have the sound on FRICKEN MAX WHEN U CN HEAR IT JUST FINE ON REGULAR!! drives me freakin crazy i'm like TURN IT DOWN they like wat?

I smell racism, it smells like rotten fish...
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:19 am

Even though his uhh typing was a bit messy, it's partially true.
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:01 am

Nihil wrote:

I smell racism, it smells like rotten fish...
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:22 am

Racism or truth, this case almost the same
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:24 am

Talkin'boutFreedom wrote:Racism or truth, this case almost the same

Smart troll
tRibaL
tRibaL

+Light/-Dark : -2

Experience Points : 9119

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:10 am

racism |ˈrāˌsizəm|

noun

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

• prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief : a program to combat racism.
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:12 am

Well all black people have black hair. Doesn't mean they're inferior or superior.

Enguarde dictionary
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16926
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum