Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone plz read this(Very Serious)

+11
Tanya
BgFighter/Ghost
Kurupt
Delta-75-Raven
BaStUn
Adamantine
Thing
Spidey
Dante
Aureus
dude24oak
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Everyone plz read this(Very Serious) Empty Everyone plz read this(Very Serious)

Post by dude24oak Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:42 am

I uh screwed up my knee 3 years ago and it's catching up to me i wanted to let u know if i am gone for surgery i hope it isnt that serious i also have a hockey career for those of u that didnt know the past 5 weeks my knee has been calapsing (however u spell it) and i fell down the stairs 2 weeks ago and i had enough of it so i am going to check the doctor plz pray or do anything u can hope however if my hockey career is over then well my dream is over Crying or Very sad Sad if i go i will Everyone plz read this(Very Serious) 857122 all if all of u didnt know i'm a young teenager so it is very unsual for me to have surgery for bone wear at my age
dude24oak
dude24oak

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5476

Back to top Go down

Everyone plz read this(Very Serious) Empty Re: Everyone plz read this(Very Serious)

Post by Aureus Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:09 am

Be safe ma brotta
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16931
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Everyone plz read this(Very Serious) Empty Re: Everyone plz read this(Very Serious)

Post by Dante Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:42 am

hope it all works out for you, good luck
Dante
Dante

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 5851
Comments : Catch phrase: "fuck it..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:38 am

good luck Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21165
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:02 am

Holy poopstain, Batman...

That blows, man. I hope you can still play after the surgery. Good Luck Very Happy
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17676
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamantine Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:11 am

Good Luck, man.
Let's hope for the best. ^^
Adamantine
Adamantine

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 5332
Comments : Everything gonna be Metal. \m/

Back to top Go down

Post by BaStUn Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:21 am

Hope you will be back soon.
BaStUn
BaStUn

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 7736

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta-75-Raven Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:53 am

Good luck, I hope you can play after the surgery.
Delta-75-Raven
Delta-75-Raven
Senator

+Light/-Dark : 5

Experience Points : 6292

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurupt Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:11 am

Best of luck.. i went trough some similar shit with football so i know how you feel
Kurupt
Kurupt
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 5754
Comments : DANISH DYNAMITE

Back to top Go down

Post by dude24oak Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:11 pm

might have surgery dudez and dudetz i got to go to the doctor first i'll tell when i will be gone but thanks for concern
dude24oak
dude24oak

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:29 pm

I am wishing u best with that. Smile
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9668

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:40 pm

Our hearts will be with you.
Tanya
Tanya

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 5229

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:45 pm

Be safe and recover speedily.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17194
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:07 pm

they'll take good care of you, i am sure it will go well, but be careful after the surgery too, and you'll do fine, and if you need some1 who you want to talk or to hear a lot of funny crap, well am here

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:26 pm

tanya.. your sig is sexy as hell Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21165
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:45 pm

Thank you.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by dude24oak Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:35 pm

got a bracer that doesnt give me a rash and i didnt get as much money as in thought i would gonna have to wait till next month for doctor stuipid obama
dude24oak
dude24oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:36 pm

What does that have to do with Obama? Why does everyone use the man for a scapegoat lol
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17194
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:58 pm

Cuz ppl aren't ever wrong. The guy running the country is ALWAYS responsible.

^ Sarcasm
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16931
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:08 pm

Best of luck man... take care of that knee Very Happy
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13361
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:19 pm

Praying for you, brother
Camus
Camus
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 40

Experience Points : 12121

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:46 pm

yeah bad thing is knee surgery is one of the bloodiest surgeries to do :/
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12056

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:57 pm

I don't think he needed to know that...
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by dude24oak Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:21 pm

soran wrote:yeah bad thing is knee surgery is one of the bloodiest surgeries to do :/
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obama cut my guardian's fundings we get under 75% of what we did and my grandfather was killed by a drunk driver who was inebriated and cant remember anything we sued them for over 5million dollars and then my uncles and father barrowed from her so we have nothing at all and they also cut off the paying from 6 figures a year to 4 and we cant live off that it's hard somtimes we go a month with eating the same thing we did last month
dude24oak
dude24oak

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:01 pm

damn...
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12056

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum