Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Ten Dollar

5 posters

Go down

Project Ten Dollar Empty Project Ten Dollar

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:10 pm

How to destroy the GameStop empire(or any other game retailer). If games started being half the price they are, i would buy double the numbers. And, i would probably end up giving more money to unlock what i dont have.

Btw, that theme is from Mario 64. Guitar remixed.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26956
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Project Ten Dollar Empty Re: Project Ten Dollar

Post by Champion Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:21 pm

Didnt watch. Not gonna sit through 30 second commercial. Im seriously protesting any site on the net that forces me to watch commercials. I cant stand fucking TV cause of it, and never watch it and now they are going to commercialize the internet? Fuck that. I am boycotting that shit.

DO NOT WATCH IT. DO NOT WATCH ANY FUCKING VIDEO THAT FORCES YOU TO WATCH A COMMERCIAL BEFORE HAND.

You think you as an individual does not matter, well you do. Thats how they pick up trends, thats how they know now that they can shove a 30 second commercial in front of a 2 minute video and rape 20% of your life away every time. Fuck that. Take a stand NOW and force others to as well.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17198
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:21 pm

I just refreshed it
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16935
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:23 pm

I like that idea. I didn't mind gamestop when they came out, but the minute they started that "Pre-order and get exclusive content!" shit I started to despise them. Hell that deal would work great for me as I don't use Xbox Live anyway I get games for my Xbox for the SP stuff.

But yeah, anyway, I didn't know buying Used meant the publisher didn't get anything. All but a couple of my games are Used and I feel kinda bad now. Oh well I can just wait for the price New to go down so I'll still get it cheap but I won't rip off the company.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27024
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:28 pm

I buy things off the internet Aard. Havent bought a hardcover in years.

Champ, i see no commercials. The minute i start playing the video it goes into the video. I ONCE SAW commercials on The Escapist videos, BUT, STAY WITH ME, it was commercial for other stuff they had on the site, like other series they have, or a shop they have. So its not commercializing, they are just publishing other stuff THEY have, since your in their site.

Its like if we had a video showing out the Cantina, and a 30 second commercial saying we have a cool Rancor Pit for discussion.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:45 pm

BTW, If you think 60 dollars is a bunch of money to pay for a game, over here, the average for a new out of the shell game is between 80-100 dollars. and it STAYS THERE, for a long FUCKING while.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:47 pm

Most expensive game I've bought in the last five years was $30 and it was TFU for myself on my birthday because it looked fun =P
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27024
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:49 pm

Not worth 30 dollars at all. Thank god for Steam and their ridiculous promotions.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:51 pm

Yeah just wait for steam to have sales. You can save a LOT of money that way. In the spring I spent about 200$ on games and got over 100 games most are top of the line and recently released. Just wait for the big winter sale in December and stock up then.
Champion
Champion
Founder

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:52 pm

GAMES, GAMES, I LIKE GAMES.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:54 pm

Hell I was buying some of those package deals, like the THQ bundle was 50 dollars and I got like 30 games with it. Most were brand new, and some where expansion sets. Like Dawn of War was 4 games, together they cost like 60 dollars and I got them in the THQ pack along with great games like Titans Quest, Metro 2023 and STALKER and a few others (Might be mixing it up with another package deal I got).
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:27 am

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17680
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum