Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I reformatted a computer and it will not conect to the internet for some reason what do i do...................

+2
SouLCasT
MasterBaitinTroll
6 posters

Go down

I reformatted a computer and it will not conect to the internet for some reason what do i do................... Empty I reformatted a computer and it will not conect to the internet for some reason what do i do...................

Post by MasterBaitinTroll Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:54 pm

My computer that i reformatted should be good for games soon i need to know how to establish an internet conection!
MasterBaitinTroll
MasterBaitinTroll

+Light/-Dark : 5

Experience Points : 6005

Back to top Go down

I reformatted a computer and it will not conect to the internet for some reason what do i do................... Empty Re: I reformatted a computer and it will not conect to the internet for some reason what do i do...................

Post by SouLCasT Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:13 am

Ummmm.....Internet adapted driver...

OR, if your on cable ie. they might need to re-enter your MAC address.
If so, call your provider and ask them.
SouLCasT
SouLCasT

+Light/-Dark : 7

Experience Points : 6882

Back to top Go down

I reformatted a computer and it will not conect to the internet for some reason what do i do................... Empty Re: I reformatted a computer and it will not conect to the internet for some reason what do i do...................

Post by IronRat Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:45 am

Windows automaticly setting internet connections when instaled.
IronRat
IronRat

+Light/-Dark : 70

Experience Points : 7730
Comments : Think sharp,
Be focused,
Move fast,
Stay strong,
Dont be afraid of your tears,
Walk with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterBaitinTroll Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:50 am

not this time
MasterBaitinTroll
MasterBaitinTroll

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:15 am

Yes Iron. she may not be on Windows7 Very Happy
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9673

Back to top Go down

Post by behalok Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:28 am

If you have a network card integrated into your motherboard, you might have to install the drivers for it given on the motherboard's install CD.
behalok
behalok

+Light/-Dark : -5

Experience Points : 6190

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterBaitinTroll Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:37 pm

shit i do but i do not have cd so i need to get drivers on a usb thingy dont i
MasterBaitinTroll
MasterBaitinTroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:49 pm

Yes you do. This is why you have a Custom Built PC, you get to specify the Motherboard so you can google it faster =P
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27025
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterBaitinTroll Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:03 pm

ok thanks so how do i find out what i have open computer and read it?
MasterBaitinTroll
MasterBaitinTroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:57 pm

Well if you got it straight out of the box then you just find your model number and google it. If it IS custom made then yes you'll have to either find the box it came in or open the case and try to find a model number on the Motherboard itself.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27025
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down