Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who here likes Total Drama World Tour?

5 posters

Go down

Who here likes Total Drama World Tour?  Empty Who here likes Total Drama World Tour?

Post by Greggo Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:49 pm

Hey do any of u like that show Total Drama World Tour? its an alright show kinda funny and good sometimes - it comes after Total Drama Island and Total Drama Action, ring a bell? bounce

Greggo

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 5353

Back to top Go down

Who here likes Total Drama World Tour?  Empty Re: Who here likes Total Drama World Tour?

Post by BaStUn Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:53 pm

I like Total Drama Island most, then World Tour and on last place I'll rate Total Drama Action... It is cool, but there aren't so much people like in Island. TOTAL DRAMA FTW
BaStUn
BaStUn

Experience Points : 7749

Back to top Go down

Who here likes Total Drama World Tour?  Empty Re: Who here likes Total Drama World Tour?

Post by Greggo Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:58 pm

IKR?! i think Island and World Tour r the best idk which i would rate so far mayb Island it startd off good - but World Tour has been cool i like Sierra her obsession with Cody is kinda funny - I HATED ACTION!! ughhh like none of my favorite charactrs were in it and if some of them were, they were eliminated soon - Favorite charactrs r... Cody, Bridgette, Geoff, Trent, Lindsay haha, and Sierra i think thats all

Greggo

Back to top Go down

Post by BaStUn Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:10 pm

Owen- Farting bomb xD He eats when he's upset, when he's happy, emotional, sad,/ whatever he's feeling somehow xD
Gwen- I wanted her to win =/ But anyways "Chef: ANY QUESTIONS?!" "Gwen: Yes, can I go to the toilet?*3 mins later when she's cleaning the toilets* Thats not what I meant..."
Heather- SUPER IDIOTIC BACKSTABING FUCKING BITCH. I was so happy when they cut all of her hair+ eliminating her.
Duncan- It was funny with him. He was joking so kewl xD I liked when Chef sent him to that creepy place with the bait for the fishing "I rather had to keep my mouth closed"
LeShawna- They eliminated her so unfair =/ I liked that she was for Gwen and that she was the only one who dared to face Eva and Heather.
Geoff- Crazy surfer Very Happy His biggest fear is... hail?!
Izzy- just.. crazy... IM ROFLING EVERY TIME SHE SAYS SOMETHIG. "I know everything about aliens, they have kidnapped me sooo much times"
DJ- He likes animals, thats cool. But he should stop acting like a girl, lol.
Lindsay- She was most funny with her stupitidy, but the best was when she sweared Heather, like GO LINDSAY.
Bridgette- Lol, I loled when she was walking on her hands and she knocked the big log on Courtney's head.
Trent- Trent acted like a fool when he trusted Heather, so I think it was fair he got kicked out. Anyways he was cool.
Harold- He was a jerk when he messed up the votes, but he was provoked to do it. Anyways he got skills, like LeShawna said.
Courtney- Courtney wasn't a negative character, but I have to admit that she was selfish... Anyways she was going to get voted off.
Sadie- I loled when she said that she fears bad heaircuts most. She manage to get farder then her friend Katie, which was really strange.
Beth- Hahahaha, go Beth! She acted so cool when she set against Heather, but the mask she stole from that island...
Cody- LOLOLOLOL "I fear defusing a bomb under pressure" But he did far better in World tour. Go Cody!
Tyler- Lindsay's boyfriend that she didn't remember in World Tour...funny. How can he fear chickens?!
Katie- Sadie's best friend >.< Well they had awful night in teh forest... "Anybody seen the twirb tweens?" "I think they're drinking water" "That means they're drinking with their asses"
Justin- OMG!!! Even the boys were inloved in him?! He made a strange techinque in Action "Lindsay: Where are we?" "Justin: If we knew, we wouldn't be lost" "Beth: Oh, your so smart!"
Noah- Well he deserved being voted out... he could do better at the dodge ball challenge... But he is a smart guy with a very, I mean very good sarcastic humor.
Eva- Duh, she scares me... How did she killed Yeti ?!?!?! She's a monster which makes epic faces when it gots angry.
Ezekiel- Rapper or Punk? Or both? Eva almost killed him, lol. Result? The first guy voted off Total Drama Island.
Sierra- OMG SHE IS CRAZZY!! "Sierra: OH I LOVE YOU GUYS IM SUCH A BIG FAN OF YOURS!!! ahahahah anybody got a paper bag I can breath into?
Alejandro- One by one, they'll all go down... He acted more like Heather... And he was acting nice with everyone.
BaStUn
BaStUn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Patient Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:57 pm

I don't like it.
Dr. Patient
Dr. Patient

+Light/-Dark : 8

Experience Points : 6625

Back to top Go down

Post by Greggo Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:44 pm

haha yah theyve got weird ppl - and i really dont like Harold, Katie, Sadie, Justin, Ezekiel, Eva, and Noah - theyre kinda weird, but idk - i almost want Heather and Alejandro to go, but the show wouldnt b the same without them cuz theyre evil haha - and OMG i heard about who the final 4 r gonna b in TDWT!! OMGGG I WAS SOOO MAD/SURPRISED!! u wanna know?!!? lol

Greggo

Back to top Go down

Post by BaStUn Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:45 pm

I know- Cody, Heather and Alejandro
BaStUn
BaStUn

Back to top Go down

Post by Greggo Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:47 pm

oh u do? ikr?! i realllllyyy hope Cody wins!!!! but idk if he will... Heather and Alejandro r like super sneaky haha

Greggo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:45 pm

Eh, it's alright. I would watch it if it was on.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17689
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Stamp-dc Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:39 pm

lol... i'v only seen the new one like 2 times...

its funny...
Stamp-dc
Stamp-dc

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 6352
Comments : Remember The Days.....They go by so Quick....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down