Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star wars the clone wars

+5
Ðaaaaa
Aardvark
Dray The Fingerless
Red-X
Eman-Starkiller
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Star wars the clone wars  Empty Star wars the clone wars

Post by Eman-Starkiller Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:30 pm

star wars the clone wars season three comeing soon

on 9/17/10 Star wars the clone wars  581379
Eman-Starkiller
Eman-Starkiller

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5150
Comments : im a big fan of star wars and hope to join the JvS and 30th years of empire

Back to top Go down

Star wars the clone wars  Empty Re: Star wars the clone wars

Post by Red-X Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:47 pm

i cant take that show any more, to much drama for me :\. I like how its getting more violent, but thats about it. I really hate what they did to the mandolorians. Pissed me off. And because of that my beloved Karven Traviss doesnt write for Star Wars anymore
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12449
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman-Starkiller Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:14 pm

i read the books did not really interest me but i cant wait for season three but the mandos wasnt really that bad there coming back
Eman-Starkiller
Eman-Starkiller

Comments : im a big fan of star wars and hope to join the JvS and 30th years of empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:05 pm

One who glooms at shiny things, would gloom at shiny series...It takes a bit more to appreciate something more complex.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26947
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman-Starkiller Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:07 pm

wow thanks for pointing that out dray Star wars the clone wars  40258
Eman-Starkiller
Eman-Starkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Clone Wars series can go jump into a blackhole. Basically the entire thing contradicts previous comics, books, and even the other cartoon. So to me, it's not canon, and it fucked up some really good stories.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27015
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman-Starkiller Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:31 pm

you know what belive what u want to belive in if u prefer that then this then belive it its your saga too in your head
Eman-Starkiller
Eman-Starkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:33 pm

I wouldn't be so pissed off, but the series erased any enjoyment I would have had from future books or comics set in that part of the timeline. So it needs to die, very very painfully, with fire preferably.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman-Starkiller Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:13 pm

o well then
Star wars the clone wars  Untitl10
Eman-Starkiller
Eman-Starkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðaaaaa Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:19 pm

to be honest I really hate that announcer/narrator and the series doesnt interest me. I am looking forward to ahsoka's death in the story though ;O
Ðaaaaa
Ðaaaaa

+Light/-Dark : 15

Experience Points : 6156

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:38 pm

i hope she dies painfully. like making this whole genration of kids watching needing therapy.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman-Starkiller Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:00 pm

dude wtf is wrong with all of u u need some god damn therapy wtfhttps://i.servimg.com/u/f22/15/52/32/58/untitl10.jpg
Eman-Starkiller
Eman-Starkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:03 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:i hope she dies painfully. like making this whole genration of kids watching needing therapy.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman-Starkiller Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:07 pm

u are som fuck up fans in star wars and clan your a star wars clan wtf
Eman-Starkiller
Eman-Starkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:08 pm

Aardvark wrote:I wouldn't be so pissed off, but the series erased any enjoyment I would have had from future books or comics set in that part of the timeline. So it needs to die, very very painfully, with fire preferably.

THANK YOU. i dont even watch it anymore either. I swear to god if ashoka some how survives this series...im gonna be pissed. The tartakovsky series was more thrilling to me. Wish they kept going with it though :\. Out of all the era's i avoid the clone wars. I just read about it on wookieepedia

master-eman wrote:u are som fuck up fans in star wars and clan your a star wars clan wtf

....um excuse me? Just because we like star wars doesnt mean we have to like EVERYTHING about it. Yeah true theres some things in the Expanded Universe that got me really upset, but that doesnt mean i'll stop loving star wars in general. Even though this is a star wars clan, doesnt mean we have to like certain things about the saga/EU either

you panzy :\

Last edited by Red-X on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:14 pm

i outright have a passive hate for anything that happens after episode 6.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:20 pm

Idk, the LotF series was pretty kick-ass.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17671
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:20 pm

thing944 wrote:Idk, the LotF series was pretty kick-ass.

you reading fate of the jedi yet?
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:23 pm

i SPECIALLY hate LotF and the Yuuzhan Vong.

Last edited by Dray The Fingerless on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:23 pm

master-eman wrote:u are som fuck up fans in star wars and clan your a star wars clan wtf

I can probably recite more random tidbits of information then you and have a complete knowledge of all current novels and comics released for the series. I love Star Wars, always have, always will, but this is just like how I love Halo, I like the idea, I like the majority of it, but I'm not a blind sheep that accepts everything put out just because it has those two words on it. If you like the Clone Wars, fine, but I think it needs to shot, lit on fire, and thrown into the nearest wood-chipper, and you're not going to change my opinion on that.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:36 pm

Red-X wrote:

you reading fate of the jedi yet?
Not yet. I'm still in the first chapters of Invincible.

Dray The Fingerless wrote:

i SPECIALLY hate LotF and the Yuuzhan Vong.
HOW? It's so good. I mean, I haven't read much about the Yuuzhan Vong—That is to say, I haven't read anything on the Yuuzhan Vong that was on the time of the war—but, the idea of another galaxy trying to invade the Star Wars one is pretty awesome. And as for LotF, it's fucking awesome. You get some many new characters, but the old ones are still a MAJOR role in the story. I think it's great.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17671
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:34 pm

The IDEA of another galaxy invading is awesome yes, and i thought the series was awesome, UNTIL I READ WHAT WAS IN IT. Without exagerating, there is a planet wich is sentient,not the vegetation or anything, no, a full blown planet, wich can move at the speed of light and talk. Then, there is Jacen indirectly becoming more powerful then Luke. There is also the other spcies from the Yuuzhan galaxy, two of them, they look like this, they are sentient empires of robots.

Star wars the clone wars  572px-VuffiNew

Star wars the clone wars  660px-GreatHeep-NEGD

Then there is the LotF saga, wich follows emo kid Jacen turning into sith, as well as the Imperial Knights, people who arent jedi but arent sith and use the force to protect the imperial emperor, then there is Luke almost raging on Jacen, even after so much training and experience in his life, as well as his kid being dumb, as well as Jacen being killed in cold blood by his sister, as well as the fact that they are all enemies yet they gradually hang around with one another. And i dont even wanna mention the latest part in series of star wars, with Darth Krayt(A'sharad Hett was a cool character at first, but that suit and his whole ideas failed later on in credibility) and a ponce emo even worser than Jacen, wich is now the worst jedi of all time, even thou his last name is Skywalker.

All this while completely destroying the canon established in the movies. Now i dont complain abot KOTOR when it comes to overpowering the Force users because its a game, and the 'overpowering' is not canon, because it falls into game mechanics. Not to say there arent things i dont like BEFORE the movies, but AFTER the movies i have very little i like. When it comes to the Force after the movies, it completely ruins the mistycism of the Force, as well as making Vader's, Luke's, Yoda's and even the Emperor's achievements in the movies look like play time.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:45 pm

Legacy doesn't destroy the canon. Sith always come back it's an ideal you can't eradicate an ideal. They actually do a good job of making Jacen a good villain without disrupting Luke's power level. Jacen is NEVER stronger then Luke, if you read the books the reason Luke couldn't take out Jacen was because there was a danger he would fall to the dark side. He'd already killed Lumiya in anger, killing Jacen in anger would have pushed him over the edge. No, even now in Fate of the Jedi Luke is still far stronger then anyone else, but he can't be everywhere at once, and even the strongest can be taken out by enough people attacking at once.

NJO I agree, it was a huge fuck-up. They managed to semi-fix it in the comics by just having the technology, but the actual war was a disaster.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:24 pm

Aardvark wrote:
Dray The Fingerless wrote:i hope she dies painfully. like making this whole genration of kids watching needing therapy.

Btw, the only real problem with the series after the 6th movie is, as aard says, the jedi and other people screw and they turn to luke, luke goes in like Rambo just taking down everything in his way, and, poof problem gone. When you have darn near the ultimate weapon, son of anakin, there is little that you can't do.
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12267
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:49 am

actually not true. luke does very little compared to what he could do. And Aard, the Jacen being more powerful than Luke, i meant that little part where Jacen goes super sayian, remember? I know Luke had done it before, Force Enlightenment, but he just went like into super mode, he didnt become Jesus, he just became 4x more powerful. Jacen just turned into Jesus, pointed his finger at the Yuuzhan Emperor and melted his fucking face off. That was in NJO

As for the Legacy, the Sith factor wasnt a problem, there is only even a handful of sith in it(until Krayt shows up). The fact was that the whole story was veeeery inconsistent when it came to character development and relationship. Dont bullshit me with the anger thing. There is no hate to be had. Luke should just have went SWOOSH SWOOSH head off, and act cool about it. If this was so, Luke wouldnt even go into battles, afraid of acting with anger. Then Krayt shows up, ridiculous Shredder suit, a bunch of sith who no longer follow the Sith code. First time the sith do not follow the sith code in complete. Oh and then he gets betrayed. Oh but its ok we have Cade Skywalker. Worst. Protagonist. In Star Wars. Ever.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next