Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CostanZ application - Rejected(Due to Inactivity)

+13
Adamantine
dandaman7
haize
Sqrl
Sinusoidal
Red-X
Thing
Aardvark
Ptolemy
Champion
BgFighter/Ghost
Spidey
CostanZ
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CostanZ application - Rejected(Due to Inactivity) - Page 2 Empty Re: CostanZ application - Rejected(Due to Inactivity)

Post by Spidey Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:59 pm

7.25 now.. needs 45 mins
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21180
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

CostanZ application - Rejected(Due to Inactivity) - Page 2 Empty Re: CostanZ application - Rejected(Due to Inactivity)

Post by Adamantine Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:09 am

Hm.
I don't think we need that guy at all.
He's some...inadequate. Often he teamkills. Often lames. Sometimes he enrages me by flame.
Anyway, I'm just a Pada, and I don't have a rights to judge him. but I don't want to see that guy with JvS tags.
Adamantine
Adamantine

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 5347
Comments : Everything gonna be Metal. \m/

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:15 am

hey if he flames you, take screenies lol
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12071

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamantine Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:17 am

I'll take them, when he flame next time :3
Adamantine
Adamantine

Experience Points : 5347
Comments : Everything gonna be Metal. \m/

Back to top Go down

Post by dandaman7 Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:20 am

Yea do what Soran said. Also, your rank as Padawan doesn't matter that much..
There doesn't seem to be anyone else that has a problem with him, so just proof is all you really need Smile
Btw 15 min
dandaman7
dandaman7

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 7077

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:20 am

plz do lol
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12071

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:02 am

yes definately... thats what part of the probation is for... to weed out people that we wouldn't want representing us... so if what you are saying is true (not that i dont believe you) like they said take screenies and he will be dealt with.

if you want i have a really nice console skin if you want it Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:45 pm

SPIDEY!!! WTF IS UP WITH YOUR PIC????

O_O JEEZUS>...
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12469
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by dandaman7 Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:36 pm

K so I spent a little time with him, as anon, and the only thing wrong is he is the type of person that doesn't really talk, and his KT is 'gf'. Other than that, nice person I guess.
dandaman7
dandaman7

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:07 pm

ok keep watching him guys... ill keep an eye out for him too... might be better to watch without tags Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:34 pm

BURKE!
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17691
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by dandaman7 Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:35 pm

CAFFREY! GET TO WORK.
dandaman7
dandaman7

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:07 pm

CostanZ application - Rejected(Due to Inactivity) - Page 2 No_u
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17691
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by CostanZ Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:09 pm

i never used Flame he lie -.-' 2. My gf was repetitive with that guy because he say just bad word to me .. 3. for the team kill is not true i often take team kill and when for accident i killed a buddy i say often "sry"

CostanZ

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5040

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaner Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:15 pm

35 minutes
Beaner
Beaner

+Light/-Dark : -7

Experience Points : 6373

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:25 pm

needs 15 mins
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:53 pm

He had 20 minutes yesterday.
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12074
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:45 pm

time complete... wait out your probation Smile

EDIT: just noticed his probation is up today lol... good luck pick your faction Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by cheddar Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:13 pm

Adamantine wrote:Hm.
I don't think we need that guy at all.
He's some...inadequate. Often he teamkills. Often lames. Sometimes he enrages me by flame.
Anyway, I'm just a Pada, and I don't have a rights to judge him. but I don't want to see that guy with JvS tags.
If my opinion matters at all, I'd like to after Adamantine's post ._. Earlier on today, Costanz tked me 7 times total... True, it was way too crowded there, yet he kept jumping in and out, parrying my strikes or just hitting me by accident. Then few minutes ago (three players on each team) he'd keep popping out of nowhere when I was having 1v1 situations, killing me with butterfly spam or he'd jump between me and my foe using katas.
No sorry, no oopsy daisie, no nothing said >.> Also, twice after I killed what I had to kill, he'd start attacking me where there was no one around. I don't really mind that if it's for fun but come on, he doesn't say a thing and moves on to next target of opportunity spam...

THAT WAS HORRIBLE AND MY LIFE WAS IN GRAVE DANGER D:
cheddar
cheddar

Experience Points : 5383

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:33 pm

well since he hasn't filled out a faction app that i have seen perhaps we should put him on hold... and possibly reject if screenies are provided
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:16 am

Been 2 weeks. Rejected for inactivity.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27035
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum