Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do you go when your chasing the team galactic guy and when you get to velistone city?

+5
Aardvark
Skorp
ExiledDarkness
SouLCasT
Red-X
9 posters

Go down

Where do you go when your chasing the team galactic  guy and when you get to velistone city? Empty Where do you go when your chasing the team galactic guy and when you get to velistone city?

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:57 am

I been looking for the 5th gym leader and the team galactic guy and i can't find both of them!!!!

Back to top Go down

Where do you go when your chasing the team galactic  guy and when you get to velistone city? Empty Re: Where do you go when your chasing the team galactic guy and when you get to velistone city?

Post by Red-X Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:23 pm

if only pokemon existed in star wars Surprised
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12454
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Where do you go when your chasing the team galactic  guy and when you get to velistone city? Empty Re: Where do you go when your chasing the team galactic guy and when you get to velistone city?

Post by SouLCasT Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:32 pm

Chewbaka is a pokemon...
SouLCasT
SouLCasT

+Light/-Dark : 7

Experience Points : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledDarkness Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:54 pm

RahimBhai wrote:I been looking for the 5th gym leader and the team galactic guy and i can't find both of them!!!!

ExiledDarkness

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5612
Comments : LET THE BIEBERS HIT THE FLOOR!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Skorp Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:04 pm

lol, pokemon, its starting to become cool again. everyones playing it now, even my brother started playing it again. and hes older then me

Skorp
Senator

+Light/-Dark : -15

Experience Points : 7328

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:10 pm

24-hour ban for advertising.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27020
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:24 pm

wtf?
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16931
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:41 pm

He put links in the first post that I had to remove to buy products. In other words he's not asking for advice he's trying to get people to go to his site and buy his guide.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27020
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:55 pm

Thats pretty sweet that our community is large enough to attract peddlers lol
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17194
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinobi Kenshi Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:45 am

RahimBhai wrote:I been looking for the 5th gym leader and the team galactic guy and i can't find both of them!!!!

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND PEDDLER!
Shinobi Kenshi
Shinobi Kenshi

+Light/-Dark : 12

Experience Points : 6824

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 am

Shinobi Kenshi wrote:GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND PEDDLER!

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND, PEDDLER!*
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17676
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down