Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smothier's Application - Accepted to Jedi

+12
BaStUn
Sinusoidal
Champion
Thing
Ptolemy
Aureus
BgFighter/Ghost
Delta-75-Raven
soran
Sqrl
Spidey
Smothier
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Smothier's Application - Accepted to Jedi - Page 2 Empty Re: Smothier's Application - Accepted to Jedi

Post by Smothier Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:11 am

Yeah,let's not get too off topic. Smile
Smothier
Smothier

+Light/-Dark : 4

Experience Points : 5261

Back to top Go down

Smothier's Application - Accepted to Jedi - Page 2 Empty Re: Smothier's Application - Accepted to Jedi

Post by Champion Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:20 pm

thing944 wrote:
Champion wrote:
thing944 wrote:I think we should have a council approval committee or something.

I think you should stop worrying about distributing power so thin it means nothing and let people do their jobs.
I think you should stop and realize I wasn't trying to insult anyone.

It's not like you guys are the fastest to accept anything; people wait days after the faction and senate approval for you guys to give the o.k.

Oooooooo God FORBID they should have to wait DAYS to get into a clan that they can participate in for a lifetime. WOW what an insult!
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17212
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:23 pm

Okay.. this is not needed i guess. Cant u just resolve it in private and not in app? o_O
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9686

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:23 pm

We are having a civil conversation here, No. Any more questions?

Last edited by Champion on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Champion
Champion
Founder

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:24 pm

yes....

no not realy...
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15884
Comments : Smothier's Application - Accepted to Jedi - Page 2 Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:24 pm

I smell Arbitrition center.
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13379
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:25 pm

You smell lack of sarcasm and no perception in many people and its frankly pissing me off.

I guess you people do not read comments in peoples profiles.

<-----

Anyone else want to jump on this shit merry-go-round while I am starting it up now?
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:26 pm

OOO... OOOO....

I will just watch.

Smothier's Application - Accepted to Jedi - Page 2 349920
Ptolemy
Ptolemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:27 pm

mhm. well you kids fight nice now. Very Happy

As Mills Lane would say:

I want a clean fight.

No hitting below the belt, no eye-poking. and surely no knee kicking and everything else goes.

Lets Get It On!

Very Happy
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13379
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:28 pm

Goddamn it I was just starting to get mad too.
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:51 pm

HA!!! there you go...
Ptolemy
Ptolemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinusoidal Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:44 am

there was probably a total of 2-3 hours with me between last night, and this after noon, smothier kinda drops on and off throughout the day
Sinusoidal
Sinusoidal

+Light/-Dark : -8

Experience Points : 5599

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:32 pm

first post updated... gave him 2.5 hrs so far Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21183
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:23 pm

He approached me with a friendly attitude yesterday, and after we spoke his parting comments seemed passive aggressive and rude. One of the things that was told to me without me being able to even respond before he left was "How can you lead a clan if you do not play the game". I took offense to that, and I have half a mind to reject this application outright unless someone gives me a reason not to very soon.
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BaStUn Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:38 pm

OH COOL ANOTHER BULGARIAN
Добре дошъл, надявам се да се видим в сървърите Smile
BaStUn
BaStUn

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 7754

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:40 pm

@Champ: that was pretty stupid for a newbie to say I'll admit
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16949
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinusoidal Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:22 pm

he hasnt been around long enough to know what hes talking about, let that one slide for me?
Sinusoidal
Sinusoidal

+Light/-Dark : -8

Experience Points : 5599

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Sinusoidal wrote:he hasnt been around long enough to know what hes talking about, let that one slide for me?
Yeah, the guy prolly just was ingame when people were talking about the clan and thought the whole clan thought that way. Young minds are easy to corrupt these days Razz
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16949
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Smothier Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Champion wrote:He approached me with a friendly attitude yesterday, and after we spoke his parting comments seemed passive aggressive and rude. One of the things that was told to me without me being able to even respond before he left was "How can you lead a clan if you do not play the game". I took offense to that, and I have half a mind to reject this application outright unless someone gives me a reason not to very soon.

I didn't mean to be offensive champ,it's just kind of odd,I ment no hard feelings. Sorry If I angered you or did anything wrong in one way,It wasnt ment to happen so I apologise. The reason I left was because my mother caught me on the computer late at night - it was 3 AM here and I was forced to turn off the computer.

Last edited by Smothier on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smothier
Smothier

Back to top Go down

Post by SouLCasT Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:39 pm

I have a bad feeling about this...
I hope I'm wrong and your not an attitude changer.
SouLCasT
SouLCasT

+Light/-Dark : 7

Experience Points : 6895

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:43 pm

As long as i know him ,he's been always cool. Am sure he didnt want to offend you ,Champ.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9686

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:02 pm

I have dueled him a couple of times and he is a good saberist, I have not spoken to him much tho just fought him.
Ptolemy
Ptolemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:08 pm

maybe it was late at night and something got lost in translation. I just felt it was my duty to report this since even though I may not play the game, I love this clan and my friends are here and I only have the best interests of everyone in heart. I have all too often seen a troll slip in this clan and cause ripples and while those ripples will NEVER destroy this clan they are very annoying to deal with and I take no pleasure in mutilating a trolls tattered carcass and leaving it stuck on a pike for all to see...

Well...

Maybe a little pleasure.

No hard feelings then, but I have a lot of pride in what I have accomplished here and someone I barely know criticizing me does not sit well.
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Smothier Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:47 pm

I had ABSOLUTELY no meaning to offend you,criticize you or anything. I had no idea you would take that question as an offense,it was merely just curiosity and in no way was an attempt to criticize your leadership or anything you do for this clan.I respect you as well as everybody in this clan. I hope you can forgive me because I want to be a part of this clan,I want to make friends and have fun.
Smothier
Smothier

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:08 pm

Smothier wrote:I had ABSOLUTELY no meaning to offend you,criticize you or anything. I had no idea you would take that question as an offense,it was merely just curiosity and in no way was an attempt to criticize your leadership or anything you do for this clan.I respect you as well as everybody in this clan. I hope you can forgive me because I want to be a part of this clan,I want to make friends and have fun.

relax dude =_="
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12472
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next