Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tanya again :-) {July 27th} Accepted into the Sith

+14
Camus
BaStUn
Spidey
Aardvark
Shamusar
Sinusoidal
Sqrl
Dray The Fingerless
Thing
BgFighter/Ghost
dandaman7
Aureus
tRibaL
Tanya
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tanya again :-) {July 27th} Accepted into the Sith Empty Tanya again :-) {July 27th} Accepted into the Sith

Post by Tanya Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:28 pm

1. Tanja
2. Tanya
3. 27
4. Serbia
5. Marko told me that you don't have enough sith members and he spends a lot of time here, I want to share with him everything.
6. 2.
7. 2 hours.
8. I don't know.
9. It's too soon to tell, I don't know anyone and how things work here. But I am positive person.
10. Leader.
11. Yes.

It was told to me that I should make new application. I don't know why am I rejected first time, Marko let's me play on his computer but he never let me play anything online. Besides he is not only one where I can play. If you reject me again I hope you have reason for it since I am applicant like any other, it's not fair to lock thread and tell me to go away on such rude way when I did nothing bad. But if you still think it's bad idea because he tell you like that then do so. You are just helping him to push another close person to him away. I started the game and it is so fun to play. At first time I thought you rejected me because I know nothing about it or because I am older and this is for kids. I will be open to you at start, I will not be active since I have more important things to do then to play games, but most of my free time I spend at his home and I can stop by sometimes and have fun with you guys, I love to read forums and to be part of this clan, it's new to me and I like it. I wouldn't bother to make another application if I don't want to join. Caos. tongue
Tanya
Tanya

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 5247

Back to top Go down

Tanya again :-) {July 27th} Accepted into the Sith Empty Re: Tanya again :-) {July 27th} Accepted into the Sith

Post by tRibaL Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:30 pm

Dear god... this is going to end with atleast 1 person really pissed off...
tRibaL
tRibaL

+Light/-Dark : -2

Experience Points : 9142

Back to top Go down

Tanya again :-) {July 27th} Accepted into the Sith Empty Re: Tanya again :-) {July 27th} Accepted into the Sith

Post by Tanya Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:32 pm

Who?
Tanya
Tanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:36 pm

/sigh
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16949
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by dandaman7 Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:37 pm

Tanya, would you actually play or is it a one time thing? What is the point of applying if you are not going to be active? Btw, you weren't rejected because of your age.
Gl..
dandaman7
dandaman7

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 7080

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:38 pm

I answered that in my application.
Tanya
Tanya

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Hmmm...... *quotes Xzav*
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9686

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:06 pm

Tanya wrote:Who?
Tanya
Tanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:10 pm

Guys, remember he said he didn't care if she re-applied.

I'll have to see you play.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17694
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:17 pm

Rejected.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26970
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by dandaman7 Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:18 pm

Ouch..
dandaman7
dandaman7

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 7080

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:27 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:Rejected.
May I know the reason this time? If this is because of Maky I can call him so he says his opinion. He let me make new application, he is here watching TV.
Tanya
Tanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:29 pm

What's his BAC =P
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16949
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:42 pm

No Dray.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17694
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:50 pm

yeah I dont mind anymore, it does make her happy, she is nice and helpful around with housemaid's jobs otherwise i wld live in sty, wouldnt be fair if i am selfish with pc, so i'll let her have fun and lucky me she will not spend much time on pc and am curious how far she cld go ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:15 pm

she has to play the game, and know rules.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:18 pm

Yeah ,damn sponsorship lawl.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9686

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:20 pm

i should remind you this isnt facebook, i have nothing against guests, but being a member requires certain basic things.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:47 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:i should remind you this isnt facebook, i have nothing against guests, but being a member requires certain basic things.

May not be facebook dray but, thats why almost half of our members' photos are in the Gallery.... Very Happy lol

Seriously though i need to see if she will actually be active in-server b4 i approve so until then this application is on a bubble.
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13379
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinusoidal Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:57 pm

ive seen her twice in the past few days, thats more than most current members in the clan
Sinusoidal
Sinusoidal

+Light/-Dark : -8

Experience Points : 5599

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamusar Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:02 am

Oh my mom's name is Tanya lol. Mom is it you?
Shamusar
Shamusar

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 5485

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:10 am

if shes ur mom then guess whos ur dad

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:12 am

Crusader wrote:Oh my mom's name is Tanya lol. Mom is it you?

Cllyx wrote:if shes ur mom then guess whos ur dad

Owned.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27038
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:23 pm

so... are we accepting her or not? lets get back on topic guys
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21183
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:20 pm

Hi. I heard that it takes long time till someone gets in clan so I maybe was too fast with making new application, I am sorry about that, you guys take time as long as you need, it's not problem for me to wait, I already have fun with you as outsider. I'll talk to you tomorrow if I get time. tongue
Tanya
Tanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next