Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syphos Application - July 24th Hours complete Accepted into Sith

+17
Sinusoidal
Champion
Ptolemy
Thing
Aureus
Shinobi Kenshi
BgFighter/Ghost
dandaman7
tRibaL
Camus
Aardvark
haize
Dray The Fingerless
Sqrl
Spidey
CaptainSpanish
Syphos
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Syphos Application - July 24th Hours complete Accepted into Sith - Page 3 Empty Re: Syphos Application - July 24th Hours complete Accepted into Sith

Post by soran Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:03 am

what about it?
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12073

Back to top Go down

Syphos Application - July 24th Hours complete Accepted into Sith - Page 3 Empty Re: Syphos Application - July 24th Hours complete Accepted into Sith

Post by Thing Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:04 am

That was the fucking joke.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17693
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:05 am

..... <----thats the sounds of me laughing....get it? XD
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by dandaman7 Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:19 am

Humor level has decreased online. Or I guess jokes don't deliver that well online, at least Thing got it Smile. Btw soran, in your location in your profile, you spelled gangsters wrong, along with then. Just sayin.
dandaman7
dandaman7

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 7079

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:29 am

thats the point >.< you were right, jokes dont project well online XD
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Syphos Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:57 am

Lol, well about the Jedi/Sith thing most of you already know but I'm going to the sith side if I can Smile.

Syphos

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5140

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:04 pm

it was kinda obvious when you accidently posted an app there XD
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Syphos Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:36 pm

soran wrote:it was kinda obvious when you accidently posted an app there XD

Shhhh! xD

Syphos

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:24 pm

Does this guy even have a sponsor?
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17211
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skorp Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:25 pm

idk if he does have a sponser, but i have seen him on the server many times and he usually is on for more then an hour.

Skorp
Senator

+Light/-Dark : -15

Experience Points : 7345

Back to top Go down

Post by Syphos Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:59 pm

Span is my sponser, he said he'd do it so I guess I've gotta wait for his reply.

Syphos

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:28 pm

pretty much everyone is his sponsor XD
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:38 am

Ill mark it as span then
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17211
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:09 pm

Does he have all the time?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syphos Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:32 am

Idk, still awaiting approval or denial but I'm guessing approval Razz

Syphos

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:44 am

You're already approved...

All you need is the amount of time. If you already have all the time, you can apply to any faction. Again, only if you have all the time.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Syphos Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:19 pm

I've played like 20-25 hours in the time of my application, should be enough I guess.

Syphos

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:41 pm

Well, you have to make sure and the way to do that, is count up the total amount of time played, which was posted by various members in this thread.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:37 pm

7.5 by my count... but it was all pretty quick... im sure he hasn't been slacking off or anything
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21182
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinusoidal Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:37 am

there was probably an hour or 2 with me that i forgot to post
Sinusoidal
Sinusoidal

+Light/-Dark : -8

Experience Points : 5598

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:36 pm

ok ill update the title to hrs complete
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21182
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:53 am

Anyone seen him?
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12076
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Syphos Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:58 am

Who, me or Span?

Syphos

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:03 am

LOL! I FOUND HIM ARA!!!!!!!!!
tRibaL
tRibaL

+Light/-Dark : -2

Experience Points : 9141

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:22 am

You, Syphos. Post your application to a faction.
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12076
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3