Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John's app (TacOboy) {Accepted to Jedi}

+20
Champion
Sinusoidal
haize
Boldo
Dray The Fingerless
Ptolemy
Aragorn
Tanya
Hjwebster
TacOboy
Shinobi Kenshi
Thing
Aureus
Camus
Aardvark
Sqrl
BaStUn
BgFighter/Ghost
dandaman7
Spidey
24 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

John's app (TacOboy) {Accepted to Jedi} - Page 2 Empty Re: John's app (TacOboy) {Accepted to Jedi}

Post by Hjwebster Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:07 pm

TacOboy wrote:btw how can i join the jedis on this clan?? John's app (TacOboy) {Accepted to Jedi} - Page 2 40258

NO DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!

Hjwebster

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5663

Back to top Go down

John's app (TacOboy) {Accepted to Jedi} - Page 2 Empty Re: John's app (TacOboy) {Accepted to Jedi}

Post by TacOboy Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:51 am

i just began to think on a thing so i´m asking should i get a sponsor thoose weeks after the application is done and its okay for a chancellor, prime minister....?
TacOboy
TacOboy

Experience Points : 5191

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:55 pm

Spiderman wrote:still needs council approval
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21180
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinobi Kenshi Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:41 pm

TacOboy wrote:btw how can i join the jedis on this clan?? John's app (TacOboy) {Accepted to Jedi} - Page 2 40258

*Unzips pants*

You can join it anytime ye want mate.
Shinobi Kenshi
Shinobi Kenshi

+Light/-Dark : 12

Experience Points : 6839

Back to top Go down

Post by TacOboy Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:20 pm

cool =D
TacOboy
TacOboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TacOboy Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:22 pm

btw forgot to say thx so thx Wink
TacOboy
TacOboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 am

TacOboy wrote:i think its nice see you get really fast at joining this clan because i think i saw you first day you were playing here i don´t know but you seems to be really happy in this clan i hope you will get in, see you in game Cool
I see you applied before me few days yet I am on probation already, it's all new this to me but I am figuring it out, but seems unfair to you now. I don't remember seeing you playing on server, I myself did not play much, but I wish you same. Yes it seems I am happy because I never really played games, I saw others killing each other but I had no idea it's so fun and totally different experience when I tried myself, I only played icy tower and sims but it was long time ago. I tried Tomb Rider Legend too. But other games looks more like for male population like Jedi Academy or was it Counter Strike or something.
Tanya
Tanya

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 5244

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:10 am

Tac0 - cool player.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9683

Back to top Go down

Post by TacOboy Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:13 am

yo
TacOboy
TacOboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TacOboy Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:20 am

thx tanya =) and yo bgfighter
TacOboy
TacOboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:31 am

Spiderman wrote:
Spiderman wrote:still needs council approval
hey kid, how about you join our discussions here on forums so people can know you better, you may get in probation if you start posting outside of your application so leaders and other members who can put good word for you can get know you better first, and chat and duel with them in game

Back to top Go down

Post by TacOboy Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:12 am

thats awesome thx but just a question can i join any discussion even if its not about me because my app isn´t done yet?
TacOboy
TacOboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:15 am

yeah, feel free to communicate with us about anything on forum where you have access

Back to top Go down

Post by TacOboy Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:19 am

awesome Very Happy thx dude
TacOboy
TacOboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:33 pm

We should really make that clearer...
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17691
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:39 pm

HEY EVERYONE YOU CAN COMMUNICATE WITH US VIA THE FORUMS AND TOPICS YOU HAVE ACCESS TO. PLEASE DO SO AS WE WOULD LIKE TO GET TO KNOW YOU! DRAY IS STILL GAY. THAT IS ALL
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12074
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by TacOboy Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:46 pm

okay dude Wink
TacOboy
TacOboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:46 pm

John's app (TacOboy) {Accepted to Jedi} - Page 2 639643
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15881
Comments : John's app (TacOboy) {Accepted to Jedi} - Page 2 Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:51 pm

i hear a 24h ban coming....
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26967
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by TacOboy Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:23 pm

this clan seems just more awesome each day that´s going =D afro
TacOboy
TacOboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:41 pm

Oh, you know...

Yeah.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17691
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:50 pm

I
LOVE
THIS
CLAN
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15881
Comments : John's app (TacOboy) {Accepted to Jedi} - Page 2 Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinobi Kenshi Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:52 pm

Ptolemy wrote:
I
LOVE
THIS
CLAN
Shinobi Kenshi
Shinobi Kenshi

+Light/-Dark : 12

Experience Points : 6839

Back to top Go down

Post by TacOboy Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:24 pm

but how could i make a concillor apply me?? =D
TacOboy
TacOboy

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:12 pm

You have patience =) And btw...

Shinobi Kenshi wrote:
Ptolemy wrote:
I
LOVE
THIS
CLAN
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9683

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next