Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blackmarket - HOME OF THE LARGEST POST COUNT HELL YEAH!!!!

+41
DDruid777
Kurupt
Nightmare
Tempo
Aleksi U
RogueBlackRose
Ðaaaaa
boOm de faTal
ArcWolf
MasterBaitinTroll
Red-X
Smothier
Boldo
buzz
BaStUn
Camus
Dr. Patient
Tanya
kaemasu
tRibaL
Dray The Fingerless
Sqrl
Drist
Shinobi Kenshi
Hjwebster
Jacen
Nihil
Aragorn
soran
bzyk
KOTOR
BgFighter/Ghost
Champion
ExiledDarkness
Aureus
Spidey
Ptolemy
Aardvark
Disturbed
Thing
dandaman7
45 posters

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Blackmarket - HOME OF THE LARGEST POST COUNT HELL YEAH!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackmarket - HOME OF THE LARGEST POST COUNT HELL YEAH!!!!

Post by Disturbed Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:07 am

Alright Spidey, turns out the picture I wanted to use liked like crap on my bg, so I took some artistic liberty in finding another. Made 2 versions, I kinda like the city one, but its urs to choose.

The Blackmarket - HOME OF THE LARGEST POST COUNT HELL YEAH!!!! - Page 3 Spiderman1[/img]
The Blackmarket - HOME OF THE LARGEST POST COUNT HELL YEAH!!!! - Page 3 Spiderman

Last edited by Disturbed on Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10471

Back to top Go down

The Blackmarket - HOME OF THE LARGEST POST COUNT HELL YEAH!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackmarket - HOME OF THE LARGEST POST COUNT HELL YEAH!!!!

Post by Aardvark Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:37 am

City one is sexy.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27037
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:49 am

yeah I think so too, depends on what goob thinks
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:05 am

that is friggin amazing dist... + rep for both... i see ur at -70 so do you want me to just go to -72? speaking of which... isn't there a way to change the rep? like when you went jedi it should have been changed to reflect that... but again very nice job... gimmie the link to the city one Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21182
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:07 am

Code:
[IMG]http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq46/Malpatta/Signatures/Spiderman.png[/IMG]
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:14 am

I can flip his current - to a + if he wants.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:05 am

DMASTER!!!

FINISHED!!!

The Blackmarket - HOME OF THE LARGEST POST COUNT HELL YEAH!!!! - Page 3 Dmastersig

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img121/681/dmastersig.png

Code:
[img]http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/681/dmastersig.png[/img]

Last edited by thing944 on Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17693
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:10 am

Aardvark wrote:I can flip his current - to a + if he wants.

it is fine as it is. I am a jedi by name only
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:10 am

That means flip it to positives.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:15 am

DBL PST!

Btw, what'd you think of my sig for Dmaster?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by KOTOR Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:37 am

i lol at it xD
KOTOR
KOTOR

+Light/-Dark : 8

Experience Points : 7149

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:11 am

I think u got lazy with that one after doing the bG. Like the face part is too big and the text is like...something KOTOR would do Razz Text is probably the biggest problem, too big and clunky
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledDarkness Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:09 am

I think its pretty cool KOTOR, thx Smile
ExiledDarkness
ExiledDarkness

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5629
Comments : LET THE BIEBERS HIT THE FLOOR!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledDarkness Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:13 am

Oops, i mean thing soz Smile
ExiledDarkness
ExiledDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:12 pm

I was trying to copy Kotor. That was the point. I even asked him what the font was.

And I think the font looks alright. Sometimes, you just need that to pop out at you. And BTW, that BG sig is waaaaaaaaay old. like, two months or four months old. He just lost it and I gave him the link.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledDarkness Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:26 pm

Even if u did try 2 copy him, still looks cool, Smile thanks m8
ExiledDarkness
ExiledDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledDarkness Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:12 pm

why dosent KOTOR come on alot?
ExiledDarkness
ExiledDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:33 pm

All his other Admin responsibilities.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:36 pm

Disturbed wrote:Alright Spidey, turns out the picture I wanted to use liked like crap on my bg, so I took some artistic liberty in finding another. Made 2 versions, I kinda like the city one, but its urs to choose.

The Blackmarket - HOME OF THE LARGEST POST COUNT HELL YEAH!!!! - Page 3 Spiderman1
The Blackmarket - HOME OF THE LARGEST POST COUNT HELL YEAH!!!! - Page 3 Spiderman
Shocked
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16948
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by bzyk Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:14 am

idk where 2 post so i post here:
maybe some1 would like 2 make some sig for meh?
bzyk
bzyk

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 5842

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:35 am

First Post wrote:Signature Request Form:

Colors:
Render:
Background:
Animations: (done to best of abilities, not always possible)
Size:
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by bzyk Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:49 am

Aardvark wrote:
First Post wrote:Signature Request Form:

Colors:
Render:
Background:
Animations: (done to best of abilities, not always possible)
Size:
colors - all what you want to use
render - i want there m&m and something with jawa
background - i don't know, I'm not good at this
animations - not necessary
size - abut 500 x 300
bzyk
bzyk

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 5842

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Dmaster. Your sig is cool and all, but the text just kills the whole vibe.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledDarkness Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:19 pm

lol, my dad didnt make a good 1 coz he wants me 2 practice
ExiledDarkness
ExiledDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledDarkness Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:44 pm

m8, what was the font for the first 2 that i have?
ExiledDarkness
ExiledDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next