Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blackmarket - HOME OF THE LARGEST POST COUNT!!

+33
Karnage
Drist
Stamp-dc
Hjwebster
BgFighter/Ghost
tRibaL
Spidey
soran
Mia
Aureus
scarlet
Nihil
ArcWolf
Glatorian
Nomad
Jacen
sw1ft
Sqrl
Ptolemy
Dawn_Twilight
Daft Punk
Chaos
McNuggets
Thing
KOTOR
Shinobi Kenshi
Aragorn
Tempo
Champion
Dray The Fingerless
Kira Halcyon
Aardvark
Disturbed
37 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Blackmarket - HOME OF THE LARGEST POST COUNT!! - Page 21 Empty Re: The Blackmarket - HOME OF THE LARGEST POST COUNT!!

Post by Aureus Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:57 am

Jacen wrote:
MasterFrostBiite wrote:Ope I celebrate my mad skillz! Laughing

ur so much better then me...
Don't cry
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16943
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

The Blackmarket - HOME OF THE LARGEST POST COUNT!! - Page 21 Empty Re: The Blackmarket - HOME OF THE LARGEST POST COUNT!!

Post by Disturbed Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:11 am

lol fail edit Razz, uhmmm jacen, the text needs to blend in better, make it a little more sized like our sigs and try something other than the red glow, try taking both those little pics and using diff blending options (like bevel emboss or drop shadow ) to make them look 3d. U can do it Smile
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10466

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:02 am

Disturbed wrote:lol fail edit Razz, uhmmm jacen, the text needs to be better... it rlly sucks imo u need to do better or jus gtfo this sig shop cuz ur briggin us down...
Wow that's mean
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:58 am

can we kick him out?

xD
Jacen
Jacen

+Light/-Dark : 15

Experience Points : 7124

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:10 am

Jacen wrote:can we rape him?

xD
ew.........
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:56 am

LOL I never saw that edit. Man u r such a douche bag. Don't listen to him jac, ur doin jus fine Smile
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:45 am

yea i no he is.

it'll be up 2mrrw.
Jacen
Jacen

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:59 am

lol I knw ur messing frost, but if champ sees this he might go champstyle on ur ass
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by KOTOR Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:55 am

Neutral
KOTOR
KOTOR

+Light/-Dark : 8

Experience Points : 7144

Back to top Go down

Post by Daft Punk Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:14 am

Jacen wrote:yea i no he is.

it'll be up 2mrrw.

giggidy?
Daft Punk
Daft Punk

+Light/-Dark : 3

Experience Points : 5785

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:17 am

O,o Me no want skull fuck =(
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:53 pm

heer
EDIT2: sth is fucked with my comp, it wont resize. theres no visible change
EDIT: was too big, im resizing
Jacen
Jacen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:39 pm

il, can i file transfer 2 u to do it?
Jacen
Jacen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:45 pm

Jacen wrote:il, can i file transfer 2 u to do it?
Stfu with the double post... All u do is make a new .PSD thats blank and the right size... then u drag the thing u made onto it and line it up with the corners....
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempo Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:30 pm

The Blackmarket - HOME OF THE LARGEST POST COUNT!! - Page 21 Lynx-1
I was bored i can add anyones name or w.e if u want it =p
Tempo
Tempo

+Light/-Dark : -4

Experience Points : 5720

Back to top Go down

Post by Daft Punk Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:49 pm

mm abstract me likey
Daft Punk
Daft Punk

+Light/-Dark : 3

Experience Points : 5785

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:42 am

I would like to join...

Lol, yeah right.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17688
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:43 am

thing944 wrote:I would like to join...Lol, yeah right.
kindly gtfo before i fist fuck u ^,^
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:30 am

We all know you would love to fist fuck someone, but that ain't me, cause I'm 100% positive I'm not gay. Although I can't same the same for you, seeing as how you like fisting men and shtuff...

By the way, don't tell me to gtfo when I'm barely your friend.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:45 am

Guys, stop the banter now before it turns serious. I don't want to be handing out infractions but if you continue, I will. Thing, you should know better man.
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12071
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:52 am

Bleh...

I don't like this kid sometimes...

NO, NOT YOU ARA, THAT'D BE CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:58 am

You can express your dislike in a tactful way and not continue on past where it needs to go. Thats all I am saying.
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12071
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:07 am

well he started it but w/e i was jus jokin if u could tell from the "^,^" idm wat he says =P but neways thing if wanna flame send me a pm or something since this isnt my thread to begin with. Razz
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:15 am

As I recall, you said gtfo...
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:16 am

And u made fun of the shop =) Ba bye
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next