Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

giw 22 results

+9
Dray The Fingerless
dandaman7
CaptainSpanish
Nihil
SouLCasT
Sqrl
Aragorn
Chaos
Deadly Assassin
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

giw 22 results - Page 2 Empty Re: giw 22 results

Post by SouLCasT Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Nihil wrote:I think what he is saying is that there is a lack of participation on the Sith side, much to the point that it isn't fun anymore.

He's not saying that it was purely being beat by 2 sith, it was that there were 5 sith and only 2 played. That made it less fun, and for the jedis, who were there to play, was insulting.

Was that sarcasm soul? I couldn't tell
1: At least you understood

2: Well why would you think I was serious? Lol Laughing

Span if you're plan was just to mock this entire thing, then you're a genious.If not, then its just plain retarded.

Last edited by SouLCasT on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
SouLCasT
SouLCasT

+Light/-Dark : 7

Experience Points : 6873

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:12 pm

It wouldn't have mattered if everyone played, Nihil. It wouldn't have been fun since he wasn't even playing. It should have been fun to watch but it wasn't for him and thats his fault. I would react the same way if Champ and Moo took on 5 Sith and wiped them out. I would enjoy that even though the Sith are getting slaughtered.

It's not mind reading it's called logic and paying attention. It doesn't take a mind reader to know what you meant when all you did before that statement was complain. It's still complaining, thats logic not mind reading...
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12055
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by SouLCasT Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:14 pm

What you're missing is, I am not talking about ME having fun. Im talking about the JEDIS and SITHS who were playing. But ofc, you have to say you got my point when clearly you're reading while looking on a wall.
SouLCasT
SouLCasT

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:16 pm

I do get your point but it's completely invalid. You still lost to a plan. Just because it wasn't fun doesn't mean you call something gay. You have no right to say anything because you weren't in there. If this is supposed to be all fun for you, keep the condescending comments to yourself, Soul.
Aragorn
Aragorn

Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by dandaman7 Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:18 pm

I didn't any of the argument or whatever.
But...50-19

LOLOLOLOL
Well played.
dandaman7
dandaman7

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 7058

Back to top Go down

Post by SouLCasT Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:19 pm

All fun for me?Hahahhahahaha
I lol'd. The meaning why GIW was first created was so the clan would have FUN, but all you want is to win, to mock, and ofc, to threat it as it were a supermegahyperly important thing. PLAN IT AHEAD!
Now I get it why jedi's dont show up. They think this is a fun thing, so they dont PLAN ahead. Srsly, get the point of video games, please! Laughing Laughing Laughing
SouLCasT
SouLCasT

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:22 pm

Ara, if this isn't all fun, then what is it?
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12268
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by SouLCasT Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:22 pm

Nihil wrote:Ara, if this isn't all fun, then what is it?

It's.... WORSE THAN SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!
SouLCasT
SouLCasT

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:24 pm

So since Span and Lay planned ahead, that means they don't want to have fun and winning that way is not the way to do it because that means you're not seeing it as "fun"? Who are you dictate how they view GIW? If they want to be serious, they can. The Jedi can do that as well. Don't be blaming us for beating you via a plan with it's supposed to be "fun"...

Nihil, it is supposed to be fun. Just because they planned ahead doesn't mean it's not still fun. If you get caught with your pants down, thats not our fault. It still is fun even if we plan ahead. Stop using that as an excuse it's annoying and is getting you nowhere...
Aragorn
Aragorn

Back to top Go down

Post by SouLCasT Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:27 pm

Dude, know what, you're just not getting it. And tbh, I've proved smth to myself, and I saw what this WHOLE thing is getting to.
What you're doing is , simply taking games seriously.
But do whatever you wish, I wont mess in with your "plans".

And btw, someone told me smth long ago: If it's fun for you, it isn't necessarily fun for others. With that I've ended, I don't care if you think ure right, I saw what I had to see. Have a nice day.
SouLCasT
SouLCasT

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:30 pm

No, I am getting it just fine. You're offended because we planned ahead. Planning ahead, to you, means we're taking GIW seriously which we shouldn't because it's supposed to be fun. You just can't accept it was fun even if Span and Lay planned ahead to win.

Your little quote proves this can be fun for some and not others so your whole argument was just shot down.

I am not the one who can't accept being wrong here, Soul. thread locked to prevent any flaming.
Aragorn
Aragorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSpanish Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:31 pm

locking this dumb topic

not my fault you guys were unprepared...

outsmarting did provide me much greater fun than just straight up fighting
CaptainSpanish
CaptainSpanish
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -49

Experience Points : 7231

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:42 pm

oh hey, wahts going on here? figures. Soul, chill and quit the bitchin, if anything, you should be tossing blame at the JEDI for being beaten on a 2v5 fight. i dont wanna hear any more complaining about this, each person or team plays the way they want to play, and im sorry if you cant see that your views on this tournament arent the allmighty truth or the absolute truth. its your opinion and view and style of playing. There is no right or wrong way to play the GIW, just as long as you obey the rules.

Ara, less falacy and instigation. You were being as dogmatic as he was on this.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26948
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:16 pm

lol...
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16927
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:46 pm

Infraction: SoulCast
Infration: Aragorn

Arguing/ Flaming at each other and insult to each other over little things. Getting tired of this every GIW thread, esp Soul u need to chill out.

Was it the other 3 players were not even in game or where they not attacking and sitting to the side. IF they were sitting to the side, that is good strategy and that is how GIW should be, not just 5 guys jumping at each other. Its up to the jedi think tank to outsmart the other. TO the contrary I believe it becomes much more interesting, and makes having a side 'ninja' a good idea since he can avoid the zergers and take out the weak silently then get away the moment a powerhouse appears.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10450

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:15 am

I never flamed Soul. I told him I was tired of his complaining, but I never flamed him and he never flamed me...
Aragorn
Aragorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:29 am

Eh one infract won't kill ya.

Let's mind the -LOCKED-
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16927
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Layfon Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:49 am

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey i wanna post atleast one here T.T.

the plan was simple to eliminate the feeders on the sith team. with that i had one tank(span) and then a long range and ninja(me) going around and killing everyone =o. the reason i thought of this was because the sith have a tendancy to not care when fighting and we use extremly wide swings so we tend to hit our own teammates. to stop that, i used the current knowledge of teamwork and since span and i have the most compatabilty, which we tested yestarday on the clan war server, this was the best way to play on this map where you could be kicked over the edge or accidently suicide.

kill off as many of the opposing team as possible, while minimizing the casualties on your own side. =o

and for the record, the one who serious did nothing about quater way through that game was zaw. i watched him for a bit, he wouldn't even go after anyone and just swung at a pole for the rest of the match. =o i was very confused, that basically eliminated one of the jedi's better players, a player in general, and on top of it, he suicided twice in a row, not sure of the reason.

anyways, that's my speal, take care now bye bye then.
Layfon
Layfon
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -21

Experience Points : 6967

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:35 pm

i would just like to say... at first this really upset me... and i was thinking about not only not attending any more GIW's but also giving up my position as leader of the GIW war planning committee. and then i had a night to sleep on it... since the sith didn't break any rules and what not... my anger was misplaced... we as the jedi should have seen what was going on and changed our tactics. perhaps next time something like this happens we will... i just have one question for beaner, ara, and chaos.... were you just sitting there in god bubbles? or were you able to be killed if we had seen you... i remember a couple times chasing after chaos and having span kill me from behind... but i didn't even see ara and bean... if you were in god bubbles then i think that would fall under the umbrella of cheating... if you were moving around (even slightly) to keep the god bubbles off... then no prob... and bean and ara, i completely trust that both of you would be honest about this question... chaos i know for at least part of it you were running around... but as i said i didn't see the others after the first couple mins of fighting
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21161
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:07 pm

I wasn't in the GIW. Sess was but nobody was in God bubbles.
Aragorn
Aragorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:11 pm

sorry... i thought you were... but you're right you weren't... thank you for the info Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21161
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:47 pm

aaand to avoid any more POSTING in a LOCKED THREAD, imma move this.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26948
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2