Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LAST EPISODE OF LOST TONIGHT!

+4
Champion
Dray The Fingerless
BgFighter/Ghost
Thing
8 posters

Go down

LAST EPISODE OF LOST TONIGHT! Empty LAST EPISODE OF LOST TONIGHT!

Post by Thing Sun May 23, 2010 8:02 pm

Who's watching?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17672
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

LAST EPISODE OF LOST TONIGHT! Empty Re: LAST EPISODE OF LOST TONIGHT!

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Sun May 23, 2010 8:05 pm

You. Very Happy
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9664

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun May 23, 2010 8:22 pm

And Champ. Who else?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Sun May 23, 2010 8:27 pm

I would ,only if i could. I have watched all other seasons.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9664

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun May 23, 2010 10:29 pm

gonna ask someone in the morning. that series bears no interest in me, the same way Miley Cyrus is highly adored and in vogue, but holds no interest in me.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26948
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun May 23, 2010 11:12 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST MOTHERFUCKERS!!
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Mon May 24, 2010 2:18 am

I plan to watch it commercial free DVR
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17190
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stamp-dc Mon May 24, 2010 2:19 am

i don't rly watch lost,it sounds
very odd?
Stamp-dc
Stamp-dc

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 6335
Comments : Remember The Days.....They go by so Quick....

Back to top Go down

Post by bzyk Mon May 24, 2010 7:53 am

lost: I won't watch even if you pay me
bzyk
bzyk

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 5821

Back to top Go down

Post by behalok Mon May 24, 2010 8:37 am

The first 3 seasons were more than enough. The 1st one was interesting, but after that I found it just... stupid with all those unexplained stuff.
behalok
behalok

+Light/-Dark : -5

Experience Points : 6181

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Mon May 24, 2010 6:12 pm

behalok wrote:The first 3 seasons were more than enough. The 1st one was interesting, but after that I found it just... stupid with all those unexplained stuff.
my thoughts exactly.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Mon May 24, 2010 7:10 pm

GODDAMN IT, THE END WAS SO WEIRD!
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Mon May 24, 2010 7:41 pm

was it fullfilling? let me guess.... no.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Wed May 26, 2010 5:51 pm

It was for me. My theories were not exactly right but I came close in many accounts.

I would watch the entire series again, and I am sure the second time around I will notice a slew of things I missed the first time.
Champion
Champion
Founder

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed May 26, 2010 10:42 pm

I've never watched and I never will...

I watch the comedies^^
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12268
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Stamp-dc Wed May 26, 2010 11:06 pm

I'v never seen the show lost before

whats it about? is it....werid....
Scary,kinda like CSI XD
,serviver.

plz explain.
Stamp-dc
Stamp-dc

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 6335
Comments : Remember The Days.....They go by so Quick....

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Wed May 26, 2010 11:17 pm

Its basically a soap opera that a dude can watch and not feel too gay.
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Wed May 26, 2010 11:28 pm

Champion wrote:Its basically a soap opera that a dude can watch and not feel too gay.

its a J.J Abrams series. that is, he has an idea, makes two episodes and a far far far away end plot, then makes shit up as he goes on until the end. Honestly thou, apart from the Star Trek movie, i hate J J Abrams. its like he has this potential to make sth reallllly good, and then has another idea to make sth reeeeaaaally good, and half an hour later, he has a ton of ideas to make sth reeeeaally good. and what does he do? he mashes them alltogether into a golden pile of shit. its made of gold, but its still shit.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Fri May 28, 2010 7:10 pm

I like his stories. I guess to each his own. He caught me totally off guard with the LOST ending, and in fact I didn't get it for like a day or two because I was not even thinking in the direction that was the answer.
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Fri May 28, 2010 7:13 pm

I hate weekly things because it seems, to me, that they don't put as much effort into it
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12268
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Fri May 28, 2010 7:14 pm

Nihil wrote:I hate weekly things because it seems, to me, that they don't put as much effort into it

The problem is people watch them weekly. I watched lost back to back pretty much in spurts cause it was already released on DVD. I can't stand commercials and 1 week breaks in between episodes so I never watch TV shows on TV.
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri May 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Yeah, I pretty much Netflix-ed the whole series except the last series and seasons one and 5. Those were on DVD.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down