Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somebody help me with saber textures replace/

3 posters

Go down

Somebody help me with saber textures replace/ Empty Somebody help me with saber textures replace/

Post by Shamusar Thu May 20, 2010 9:13 am

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Final_Fantasy_VII_Compilation;95757

here is a pack with ff7 theme and swords. But i cant use those swords because server dont use them. Thing advised me to replace this sword textures with one i don't care. Can you tell me how to make it?
Shamusar
Shamusar

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 5482

Back to top Go down

Somebody help me with saber textures replace/ Empty Re: Somebody help me with saber textures replace/

Post by Master_OrHan Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:01 am

You can only use saber hilts that the server recognizes. Those hilts probably aren't in the server database. Could ask the server admin to put them in.

I use a Star Wars movie hilt pack that replaces the default ones and is client side so you don't have to ask anyone to put them in the server.
Master_OrHan
Master_OrHan

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5224

Back to top Go down

Somebody help me with saber textures replace/ Empty Re: Somebody help me with saber textures replace/

Post by Sinusoidal Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:34 pm

you need to use pakscape on a certain .pk3 and replace the saber_(number 1-9) file with your new saber model, and rename the new saber model to saber_(number 1-9). I believe this prevents you from joining pure servers(which are only most base servers).
This will only make it so you can see the sword, everyone else will see a normal saber.
If you still want to do this i can help you with it
Sinusoidal
Sinusoidal

+Light/-Dark : -8

Experience Points : 5596

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down