Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MORTAL KOMBAT signups 2010

+3
BgFighter/Ghost
Thing
The Zohan
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MORTAL KOMBAT signups 2010 Empty MORTAL KOMBAT signups 2010

Post by The Zohan Tue May 18, 2010 3:03 am

Ok mortal kombat will be held on an undecided date. If you sign up and cant make that date then you can withdraw but make sure you tell us first if you can. It will be on the JD Lugor server who's IP i will provide. You will have the God Profession and depending on your character you will be allowed to use certain powers for certain times.

Choose Your Fighter!

there are available characters and their abilities.

Scorpion - reborn skin - can use grapple hook

Ermac - reborn red- push and pull twice every minute.

Raiden - jeditrainer - zap lightning once every minute (single tap, no holding)

Shang Tsung - Jedi Master - force drain - once every 1.5 minutes (single tap)

Kabal - Kel Dor Jaden - force speed for 8 seconds a minute

Sektor - red shadowtrooper - shoots a rocket or det once every two minutes (unguided)

There can be more characters but lets start filling these slots. If anyone wants to compete outside the clan then send them tot his thread and tell them to keep in touch. Make sure you can be there on the exect date and time. its very rare that i put aside time to actually be somwere at an exact time in a videogame so if you say your going to show up then please show up.

BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9663

Back to top Go down

MORTAL KOMBAT signups 2010 Empty Re: MORTAL KOMBAT signups 2010

Post by The Zohan Sun May 23, 2010 8:42 pm

I flew a flight simulator for a similiar experimental aircraft whose purpose was to climb as high as possible into the atmosphere in a very short time using 2 rocket boosters and then gliding back to earth. It was the X somthing. Pressure demand oxygen masks suck to use. You can hear the guy breathing.
The Zohan
The Zohan

+Light/-Dark : 13

Experience Points : 6954

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Sun May 23, 2010 8:47 pm

XB-70 Valkyrie? And where was this Flight Simulator? I need to get into one so i can feel what the airline pilots do.. And you can download Flight Simulator X to play with me if u want xD
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9663

Back to top Go down

Post by The Zohan Mon May 24, 2010 1:03 am

IDK what its name was. I dont have flight sim X. I got microsoft flight sim 2004.

it was a blue test aircraft that climbs verticaly right after take off. It only has 2 rocket boosters. Once you get as high into the altitude as possible and the boosters run out you have to glide back down and land. But if you have too much inertia you have to fly around a bit to get rid of it so you dot overpass the runway.
The Zohan
The Zohan

+Light/-Dark : 13

Experience Points : 6954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum