Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Links/Websites/Docs/Tutorials On Advanced Computer Security/Hacking/Programming

+3
Dray The Fingerless
Drist
Moneyman
7 posters

Go down

Links/Websites/Docs/Tutorials On Advanced Computer Security/Hacking/Programming Empty Links/Websites/Docs/Tutorials On Advanced Computer Security/Hacking/Programming

Post by Moneyman Sun May 09, 2010 2:37 am

I have an okay understanding about computers. Ive gotten most of my knowledge through fixing the countless number of errors I get with computers. When a problem comes up, google is the only tech support I need. But I want more, much more.

If you could recommend to me websites that have documentation on advanced computer operations, such as programming, computer security, and hacking, I would be much obliged. I want to become far more knowledgeable about computing without wasting money at college. So if you have any links you think I could benefit from, please let me know.

Thanks,

Moneyman
Moneyman
Moneyman

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 5398
Comments : "I'm not racist, I hate all people equally"

Back to top Go down

Links/Websites/Docs/Tutorials On Advanced Computer Security/Hacking/Programming Empty Re: Links/Websites/Docs/Tutorials On Advanced Computer Security/Hacking/Programming

Post by Drist Sun May 09, 2010 2:42 am

*points and laughs*

You said hacking.
Drist
Drist
Sith Approval Committee

+Light/-Dark : 4

Experience Points : 6833

Back to top Go down

Links/Websites/Docs/Tutorials On Advanced Computer Security/Hacking/Programming Empty Re: Links/Websites/Docs/Tutorials On Advanced Computer Security/Hacking/Programming

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun May 09, 2010 11:25 am

Moneyman wrote:I have an okay understanding about computers. Ive gotten most of my knowledge through fixing the countless number of errors I get with computers. When a problem comes up, google is the only tech support I need. But I want more, much more.

If you could recommend to me websites that have documentation on advanced computer operations, such as programming, computer security, and hacking, I would be much obliged. I want to become far more knowledgeable about computing without wasting money at college. So if you have any links you think I could benefit from, please let me know.

Thanks,

Moneyman

Understand that as far as computing goes, college will give you things you will very hardly get alone. Like you said, google is best place to look for these things Money. Id recommend studying languages too, C#, Python, Java, c++. for starters.... if you want a challenge, try Haskell.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26952
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by IronRat Sun May 09, 2010 12:16 pm

lol...google is enough for it. You can find there everything:)
IronRat
IronRat

+Light/-Dark : 70

Experience Points : 7725
Comments : Think sharp,
Be focused,
Move fast,
Stay strong,
Dont be afraid of your tears,
Walk with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Sun May 09, 2010 1:37 pm

You should learn creating virus files Very Happy
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9668

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun May 09, 2010 7:59 pm

BgFighter/Ghost wrote:You should learn creating virus files Very Happy
How about you don't do that and say you did. Very Happy
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17676
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Moneyman Mon May 10, 2010 4:11 am

Yes I know I can search for this stuff on google, but I was wondering if you had any SPECIFIC sites you would recommend looking at.
Moneyman
Moneyman

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 5398
Comments : "I'm not racist, I hate all people equally"

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Mon May 10, 2010 4:19 am

Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10454

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Mon May 10, 2010 5:32 am

Dist......

You gay? Very Happy
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9668

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Mon May 10, 2010 8:00 pm

Disturbed wrote:here you go

WHAT THE FUUUUCK!
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17676
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down