Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One should not forgot the Angel of Death. ~ Accepted into Sith

+19
Aureus
BgFighter/Ghost
Reinforce
Drist
tRibaL
Thing
Aardvark
behalok
Aragorn
Nomad
Ptolemy
CaptainSpanish
Bulldog
Skorp
Sqrl
Dray The Fingerless
Disturbed
Deadly Assassin
Layfon
23 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

One should not forgot the Angel of Death. ~ Accepted into Sith - Page 4 Empty Re: One should not forgot the Angel of Death. ~ Accepted into Sith

Post by soran Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:38 am

Reinforce wrote:actually it was muigi xD

wait didnt you go by the name neliel also?
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12051

Back to top Go down

One should not forgot the Angel of Death. ~ Accepted into Sith - Page 4 Empty Re: One should not forgot the Angel of Death. ~ Accepted into Sith

Post by Reinforce Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:40 am

yes =o i changed names =o
Reinforce
Reinforce

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5427

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:45 am

200 yellow poke?

just wait till summer! One should not forgot the Angel of Death. ~ Accepted into Sith - Page 4 613715

then we will see how well that works XD
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12267
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:58 am

Reinforce wrote:yes =o i changed names =o

how come you change your name so often lol
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:58 am

THATS CUZ SHE IS NeLIEL
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9663

Back to top Go down

Post by IronRat Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:32 am

Yellow poke 200+ hp? Very Interesting, You need show me it,Im very interseted hows it look. Dont missunderstand me, I dont wanna learn it, i use not often yellow. More belive in red. Still learn how recompensate my pings and mp dmg on JvS server to make my red pokes stronger. On euro servers i can do offten 200+ hp red poke in move, air,etc...but yellow...hmmm, very interesting Smile
IronRat
IronRat

+Light/-Dark : 70

Experience Points : 7720
Comments : Think sharp,
Be focused,
Move fast,
Stay strong,
Dont be afraid of your tears,
Walk with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:35 am

chaanged her name becuz i wanted to see her wearing a grammatical error.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26947
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:42 am

200+ hp poke> Cool use it and call urself the awesomest player in the world. If I knew a move like that, I would never use it, I knew poke all along, just never used it since I thought it was on the border between exploit and cheat. But since everyone seems to use it there's not much I can do if I don't poke back, since fanning fails, and most simple red attacks fail because of the block and dodge
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10449

Back to top Go down

Post by behalok Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:39 pm

Fanning doesn't fail, you just need to time it well.
behalok
behalok

+Light/-Dark : -5

Experience Points : 6180

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:44 pm

behalok wrote:Fanning doesn't fail, you just need to time it well.
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:16 pm

You couldn have wrote something when quoting Beha Very Happy
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9663

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinforce Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:17 pm

fanning doesn't fail, timing fails =o xD. even without poke i can hit people with yellow for about 150+ with ym normal style no fan. i only just started to learn how to poke when i came back so i myself am not that good at it still. unlike others though, i know how to aim fairly well =o

and dist, your sarcasm fails to go above that of a 6th grader =o... or serv on a really really bad day. and isn't that more gloating than modesty coming from you, maybe its because "YOU" are just too cool for everyone else and so you like to say you give handicaps to ppl and dont poke ^^

although gloating is not the word im really looking for, someone help me out.
Reinforce
Reinforce

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:28 pm

BgFighter/Ghost wrote:You couldn have wrote something when quoting Beha Very Happy

i was goin to but i couldnt think of anything, so i just quoted and sent it XD

and nel..............................damn XD
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:49 pm

see that would be REALY close to flame baiting...
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15861
Comments : One should not forgot the Angel of Death. ~ Accepted into Sith - Page 4 Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:03 pm

Ptolemy wrote:see that would be REALY close to flame baiting...

and that is why?
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:09 pm

Her words could provoke a reaction from Drist and cause him to flame.
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12054
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:31 pm

oh i thoght ptol was talkin bout me XD
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinforce Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:59 pm

it is very close to flame baiting because what dist said can be considered flame baiting because of the way he said it. i thought id just respond in the same methood he did only i was showing him the same respect he was showing me. ^^
Reinforce
Reinforce

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Sat May 01, 2010 8:37 am

lol ara I do not flame over differences in technique lol. Alrite nel, I pointed that out, never expected you to admit anything since that's the way ppl are, esp over the web. Well, yeah u do, but I'll admit my timing is not world class nor do I have the desire to spend loads of time perfecting it, since I have college and loads of other things to do, that do not involve a computer or screen.

Tho I guess that was very close, since my statement was not pointed at you but to most ppl who run around boasting cuz of it. Lots of ppl do that, I don't mind them poking, but arrogance because they can poke well is kind of lame. Your comment was the expected assault on me, so are u admitting to be one of those ppl? because I never stated that you were.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10449

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4