Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loading.... Application - Rejected (Due to Inactivity)

+10
Phantom1
YinYang
Disturbed
Ptolemy
Spidey
BgFighter/Ghost
Nomad
Aragorn
Thing
tedman324
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Loading.... Application - Rejected (Due to Inactivity) Empty Loading.... Application - Rejected (Due to Inactivity)

Post by tedman324 Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:17 am

Hey guys im sorry but my computer shit the bed on me, but im here again 2 post another app
What's your true first name?
Teddy
What name do you use in game?
How old are you (12-13 young teenager; 13-18 teenager; 18-25 young adult; 25-40 adult; 40+ mature adult)?
Where are you from?
Boston, Massachusetts
Why do you want to join JvS?
I enjoy the game, and the members of JvS are so great and friendly. Its a great gaming community
What skill level would you rate yourself (1-10, 10 being best)?
How long have you been playing JKA?
5 months
Is there something you would like help with?
My saber skills
Why do you feel you would be a positive addition to our clan?
I think that i could help send a positive image for JvS, and i think id b fun 2 pal around with and have fun. Anything that i am taught i would help others if they needed help
Are you the leader or the follower type?
I am a leader
And i can agree and follow any rules/instructions given
tedman324
tedman324

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 5473
Comments :
The is no Emotion-There is Peace
There is no Ignorance-There is Knowledge
There is no Passion-There is Serenity
There is no Chaos-There is Harmony
There is no Death-There is the Force

Back to top Go down

Loading.... Application - Rejected (Due to Inactivity) Empty Re: Loading.... Application - Rejected (Due to Inactivity)

Post by Thing Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:10 am

Welcome to the forums... Again?

I'm sorry, I might just be an asshole right now, but I don't remember you...
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17683
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Loading.... Application - Rejected (Due to Inactivity) Empty Re: Loading.... Application - Rejected (Due to Inactivity)

Post by tedman324 Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:16 am

haha its ok, i don't remember u either so... its all good? yeah i was accepted a while back but my motherboard died, and i never had a chance with work/school 2 replace so i just bought new pc. im getting my game in 2 days (again) so ill b on hopefully ill see ya there
tedman324
tedman324

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:38 am

Alright
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:13 am

Approved
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12066
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:18 am

Loading.... Application - Rejected (Due to Inactivity) 1g7gu-15
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12662

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:57 am

Oh i remember you. Welcome again Smile
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9675

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:06 pm

welcome to the forums and hopefully the clan...see you in the server soon i hope
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21172
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Loading.... Application - Rejected (Due to Inactivity) Senatestampofapprovala

Welcome to Clan!

I believe FS tags are approved until you pass probation
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15873
Comments : Loading.... Application - Rejected (Due to Inactivity) Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:09 pm

He needs a sponsor.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:15 pm

welcome, keep the activity up and get to know us and you should be in
Smile

Sidenote: Keiji?
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10461

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:28 pm

No. Hes not. Wink I am sure.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:58 pm

and a council approval. He has senate and faction.
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12066
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:40 pm

Loading.... Application - Rejected (Due to Inactivity) Senatestampofapprovala
I trust you Ara
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by YinYang Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:12 pm

i remember this guy, it's nice to see him again

YinYang

+Light/-Dark : -6

Experience Points : 6144

Back to top Go down

Post by tedman324 Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:26 pm

yeah, i need a sponsor... if anyone would like 2 help me out lol? and my game comes in 1 day!!!! i had 2 order it, no stores had it anywhere near me lol
tedman324
tedman324

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:35 pm

tedman324 wrote:yeah, i need a sponsor... if anyone would like 2 help me out lol? and my game comes in 1 day!!!! i had 2 order it, no stores had it anywhere near me lol
NO stores have it anywhere in the US. Well not GAME stores.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by tedman324 Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:05 am

lol, no stores had it within 100 miles of me, and thats a guarantee
tedman324
tedman324

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom1 Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:09 am

WHOA!! Good to see you back Load Wink

You probably don't even remember me but I was Drist when you first applied

Phantom1

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 5228

Back to top Go down

Post by tedman324 Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:18 am

Drist!!! whats good?! yeah my pc just died on me and i just got a new 1 lol, so im back =)
tedman324
tedman324

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by tedman324 Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:20 am

but, uhh can some1 sponsor me lol? idk if it has 2 do with the way i payed but i made friends with a bunch of JvS members b4 my old PC died =(
tedman324
tedman324

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:56 am

I don't exaclty remember but yeah I willl try and sponsor, but as usual my schedule is fickle so I'll need some heavy backup
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10461

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:40 am

I will be adding hours while am playing. Wink
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:47 pm

wow ok.. idk reject? No sponsors? no nothing?
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13368
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:58 pm

You're the sponsor.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next