Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anarhan's application - May 3rd Accepted to Jedi

+7
Sqrl
Aardvark
Ptolemy
Nomad
Spidey
Delta-75-Raven
Anarhan
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anarhan's application - May 3rd Accepted to Jedi Empty Anarhan's application - May 3rd Accepted to Jedi

Post by Anarhan Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:44 pm

What's your true first name? Claus
What name do you use in game? Anarhan
How old are you? 20
Where are you from? Denmark
Why do you want to join JvS? I recently left the dark angels jedi order, and now i seek an active clan, plus delta-raven recommended me, kina
What skill level would you rate yourself? around 5, maybe 6
How long have you been playing JKA? uhh, not sure exctactly, around 4-5 years, maybe more
Is there something you would like help with? not atm, but i will be sure to let you folks know Smile
Why do you feel you would be a positive addition to our clan? im skilled, loyal and i enjoy having fun playing jka
Are you the leader or the follower type? never thought of that, but common sense always guides yes?
Please read the following RULES. Do you agree to always follow them? Yes

Anarhan

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5158

Back to top Go down

Anarhan's application - May 3rd Accepted to Jedi Empty Re: Anarhan's application - May 3rd Accepted to Jedi

Post by Delta-75-Raven Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:50 pm

Anarhan wrote:plus delta-raven recommended me, kina

True. I know I can't approve him, but I recommend him 100%!
Delta-75-Raven
Delta-75-Raven
Senator

+Light/-Dark : 5

Experience Points : 6287

Back to top Go down

Anarhan's application - May 3rd Accepted to Jedi Empty Re: Anarhan's application - May 3rd Accepted to Jedi

Post by Spidey Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:59 pm

welcome to the forums and hopefully the clan... hope to see you in server soon Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21160
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:16 pm

ah anarhan welcome man.

Anarhan's application - May 3rd Accepted to Jedi 1g7gu-13
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12650

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Welcome!!

Anarhan's application - May 3rd Accepted to Jedi Senatestampofapprovala
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15861
Comments : Anarhan's application - May 3rd Accepted to Jedi Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:57 pm

Approved. Your tag is FS for two weeks, and you'll need a sponsor to vouch for your server time.

EDIT: I have no idea wtf is happening but I can't edit the title of this thread either.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27015
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:10 am

I gots it. Very Happy
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13356
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:20 am

You got the math wrong sqrl. 14 days from now is the 3rd of May not the 30th of April. Fixed, though with the work around.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:40 pm

WOOOOOOOOOT, THE BLUE VAN!
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17671
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:41 pm

oh i see you know how to work the topic name Very Happy Aard
Sqrl
Sqrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:42 pm

Please share.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:43 pm

its not hard...
Sqrl
Sqrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Just fucking tell me!

I've tried but I always get denied.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:13 pm

You don't change the subject anymore, not here, you have to go under it where the Sticky stuff is, and there's an Option to "Change Topic Title". It never required this before, but apparently it is now for the Great Hall.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:05 am

i told him lol
Sqrl
Sqrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:41 am

His name is Claus... Just saying...

HE'S FUCKING SANTA santa
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16926
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:00 am

oh shitz
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12051

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarhan Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:39 pm

I am still in need of a sponsor, whos willing to volunteer?

Anarhan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:38 pm

What's your time zone?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:25 am

"whats yo name,(awesome beat in backround) whats yo numba"

XD
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12051

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:28 pm

I will be his sponsor. I know him well.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9663

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed May 05, 2010 5:22 pm

So any hours? Can't really accept him if he's not active.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarhan Wed May 05, 2010 5:59 pm

I've had trouble with the internet for some days, so now im trying to be more active again.

Anarhan

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Wed May 05, 2010 6:24 pm

If its possible to give him a few days to beat some hours ,can you Smile ?
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9663

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed May 05, 2010 6:30 pm

Yes he can have an extension. I'll log the two hours you said he had in the other thread.

EDIT: Delta posted, so I'll up it to five hours so far. Just grab 3 more and you're good.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next