Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pretty rave girl/precious's application-Accepted to Jedi

+23
haize
Champion
Nihil
SouLCasT
Sqrl
Reinforce
Aardvark
Thing
Aureus
soran
YinYang
Deadly Assassin
Chaos
tRibaL
Skorp
IronRat
BgFighter/Ghost
Shinobi Kenshi
Disturbed
Spidey
Nomad
Aragorn
MasterBaitinTroll
27 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

pretty rave girl/precious's application-Accepted to Jedi - Page 4 Empty Re: pretty rave girl/precious's application-Accepted to Jedi

Post by soran Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:54 am

total of 2 hours and a half today
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12063

Back to top Go down

pretty rave girl/precious's application-Accepted to Jedi - Page 4 Empty Re: pretty rave girl/precious's application-Accepted to Jedi

Post by Disturbed Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:28 am

rofl alright, step right in mlady
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10461

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Is anyone editing the first post to keep track of sponsored hours or are we just going to guess?
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17201
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:26 pm

half hour today
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:38 pm

welcome to the clan i approve your application, and guys she is 12-13 years old, to most of you that would be considered rape soooooo keep it in your pants lol!
haize
haize
Masters Council

Experience Points : 12363

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:28 pm

uhhh bud..shes not 12-13 years old, trust me, she said TEENAGER, not young teenager
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:33 pm

good news!!!
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:39 pm

don't scare her away dis XD
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12279
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:39 pm

oh crap, i just made it worse for her XD
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:26 pm

OMFG A GIRL!

hi
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26959
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:39 pm

oh dray is back Smile

btw YO Smile
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12662

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:38 pm

I think the only type of girl that would ever survive in JVS at this point is a butch lesbian or a tom boy, maybe someone can prove me wrong Razz
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17201
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:23 pm

Sin.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26959
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:02 pm

I miss Peppa Very Happy
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9675

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:36 pm

pretty rave girl/precious's application-Accepted to Jedi - Page 4 Star-wars-disappointment-motivational-stormtroopers
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15873
Comments : pretty rave girl/precious's application-Accepted to Jedi - Page 4 Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterBaitinTroll Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:55 am

haize im 15 u goober
MasterBaitinTroll
MasterBaitinTroll

+Light/-Dark : 5

Experience Points : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadly Assassin Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:18 am

pretty rave girl/precious's application-Accepted to Jedi - Page 4 633684870202373556-pedobear
Deadly Assassin
Deadly Assassin

+Light/-Dark : -25

Experience Points : 7419

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:09 pm

me? what did i do?
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21172
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:46 pm

He called Haize a goober.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17683
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:55 pm

o ok
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21172
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:16 pm

NO STRESS.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9675

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:42 pm

I thinketh that rave shud stop by ze rancor pit, see if I can't get that avatar to change pretty rave girl/precious's application-Accepted to Jedi - Page 4 613715
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:44 pm

watch out rave, in 1 months time you will start undergoing severe depression everytime you hear the word Keynes or Keynesian Razz
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:45 pm

Shocked
tongue
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:12 pm

Nihil wrote:I thinketh that rave shud stop by ze rancor pit, see if I can't get that avatar to change pretty rave girl/precious's application-Accepted to Jedi - Page 4 613715

I'm sorry, but that's very hypocritical coming from you Nihil, seeing as how you have a Left Wing avatar.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17683
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next