Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take a look.

+10
Disturbed
niketic
Mia
boOm de faTal
Spidey
Ptolemy
Aragorn
Chaos
BgFighter/Ghost
0torch0
14 posters

Go down

Take a look. Empty Take a look.

Post by 0torch0 Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:57 pm

Holas,

Alright, now I want everyone to lower there wepons for a minute.. just a minute or 2.
Good good. Wink

Ok so I wanna set some of the story straight, to try to salvage any teeny tiny itsy bitsy reputation I have left. Razz

1: When I called Mia a "whore"... it was in a complete joking situation... we were all playing around on the chat... and Mia said: "So I saw 2 whores today" .... and me being a smart ass said "Were you standing in front of a mirror by chance..?"
And I told her over and over again I was joking... I even talked to her on xfire and told her I was joking and that she shouldn't leave cause people wanted her there (the part about people wanting her was kinda exaggerated... but ah well).
I saw some twat saying that I chased her around?? and harassed her? or something. (in moneyman's apology post)
Ya.. that's a load.

2: Cllyx was team killing me and another... and then telling us that we were in the wrong for getting in his way... so the last time he did it I said "your trash". And then he ran to JvS in tears... as if someone knocked the ice cream off of his cone.
He is claimed to be 20 years old... get over it.
If someone said "your trash" to me... I would take it as "you suck". And God knows how many times everyone has said that to another.
Idk who turned that into such a big deal... but it's really a joke.

3: BgFighter, came to our forums to bitch, added me on xfire to bitch.
If he didn't wanna a fight, then who would have shut his mouth.
The kid doesn't even know what he's talking about 90% of the time. He just likes to argue to see himself argue I think.
Idk... He was praying for Union to die, and he made it known.
Someone should put a leash on him, that's all.

4: Any "attacks" done from me to JvS, are purely prank/joke based.
The recruiting I apologized for before...
(and as far as that goes... the only way JvS is alive today is because they did so much illegal recruiting on SnJ tbh)
Not only did I apologize, but me and Champion had a 15 minute talk about it... and he didn't seem to give a damn before or after.

and finally....

5: My recent bannishment from the JvS server was because I was telling Aragorn to do it, to see if he had the back bone x)
He said some un-called for things about me, such as I was backstabber, and some other things I don't remember lol.
But i'm not here to cry about that, he has an opinion, let him speak it.
But for the record; I didn't retaliate.
I didn't break any rules at all in fact. I just kept joking around tell him it was part of his manning up training Wink
The joke was I was trying to get the admins to not take crap from anyone lol.
Me and a JvS member pulled a prank (a fake verbal fight) on Beaner earlier, and he handled the situation like a pro.
(give that man a medal)
Either way, Lucky joined the server while me an Aragorn were there; and Aragorn said "Lucky, Yes or no?"
Lucky, not knowing what was going on said.. "Uh... yes?"
And that was it Razz I was banned lol.
I'm not crying about that either, I was surprised he actually did it. You should be proud you have a high level admin that isn't afraid to type the magic words into the console Razz
I just wanted to tell you the story*

--Ok I think thats all... I wrote this while i'm sitting through Intro to Theatre... the most boring class in collage. So I had time to write a lot Razz

Special Thanks to;
Haize, YinYang, Shadow, Beaner, Soran, Champs & many others I forgot to mention.. who seemed to keep their head through all of this.

-Torch

P.S. For those who don't know, I left Union... along with many others. So if you have a problem, take it up with me else where... stop filling poor Union's forums with your tears lol... they've been having a flooding problem as of late :/

0torch0

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5203

Back to top Go down

Take a look. Empty Re: Take a look.

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:19 pm

0torch0 wrote:[b]

3: BgFighter, came to our forums to bitch, added me on xfire to bitch.
If he didn't wanna a fight, then who would have shut his mouth.
The kid doesn't even know what he's talking about 90% of the time. He just likes to argue to see himself argue I think.
Idk... He was praying for Union to die, and he made it known.
Someone should put a leash on him, that's all.

Look ah you ... you are selfish. No ,no jellyfish ,selfish.
I came to your forums and i started a thread with a big "HEEEELOOOO" in the name. We were all doing friendly but after a day or two u just said the drama is nothing for the good ol'. Fact that u said that i dont know what am talkin shows ur mind. Is it all full of flaming and etc.
Look ,i know u are jealous cuz u cant start a normal clan with normal terms ,leadership and etc. but thats not a reason to trash around like u are the big bad boss. U are acting like a kid and if u are trying to rage some1 u choosed the wrong place ,the VVr0Ng. I know you hate me but dont lie ,ppl here dont trust you and you know it. Fact - crying after the BAN. You wont get banned for just sitting on ur chair and watching the monitor. If thats not clear to you. Then i have nothing to say. Good day ,maybe something u will stop acting like a crybaby. Wink
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9673

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:22 pm

gtfo.
Chaos
Chaos

+Light/-Dark : -8

Experience Points : 6215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:38 pm

ARE YOU BLOODY KIDDING ME.... :serious: :serious: :serious: :serious: Weren't doing anything wrong on the server?!?!? You were harassing me and you had a attitude towards me while I was trying to have a serious conversation over what you said. I wanted to understand why you said what you did and why you have the attitude you have, but you weren't having it and I started saying you were a backstabber and a hypocrite when you were criticizing someone else on the server for talking behind someones back. You are a hypocrite and you are a backstabber. I don't know what happened Torch, you were a cool guy. I met you in the SNJ server back when I was a DJ in this clan and you were a cool guy and a joy to hang around but not so much now. You have a bad attitude and joking around about thing's that should not be joked about. If you have a problem with the leadership TAKE IT UP WITH THE LEADERS DON'T TALK ABOUT SCREWING THEM OVER BEHIND THEIR BACK.... Don't be an idiot... wait too late...
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12064
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:43 pm

Take a look. 639643
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15871
Comments : Take a look. Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by 0torch0 Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:51 pm

Thank you for your mature responses Smile

0torch0

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:08 pm

^ crybaby.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9673

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:11 pm

True the Take a look. 639643 response was very much an imature response to the items put forth by you in light of the evidence arrayed against you not only in this forum but in the memories many of our members. The Take a look. 639643 graphic was in response to the comments made by Aragorn who, by the way, has an impeccable memory. the decision weather or not to ban you had been discussed at length here on these forums and the over whelming response from our active members was to give you the boot.

Aragorn actually waited for the go ahead from a senior member before just banning you out right. I have seen the evidence and i tell you that the fact that your account has not been summarily deleted is amazing to me. That, how ever, is not my decision.

You may do what you will, try what you will and say what you wish. The fact remains that you have gotten on the last nerve of the majority of this clan and trying to shift the blame to others does not work here.

I say all this after seeing the evidence and being on the JvS server with you once. that one time was enough for me to dislike your attitude and game play. To put it bluntly, you were a jerk to me and anyone else you seemed not to know. That will make for an ever decreasing circle of friends.
Ptolemy
Ptolemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:42 pm

wow.. i don't really know how to take this... torch's post not anyones reply... with the exception of maybe ghost
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21170
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by boOm de faTal Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:54 pm

BgFighter/Ghost wrote:jellyfish
Chaos wrote:gtfo.
Aragorn wrote:You are a hypocrite and you are a backstabber
BgFighter/Ghost wrote:crybaby
Ptolemy wrote:Take a look. 639643 jerk
---------------------------------------------------------
seems ur apology failed, try again tomorrow // Take a look. 349920
boOm de faTal
boOm de faTal

+Light/-Dark : -14

Experience Points : 5560
Comments : ಠ_ಠ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:58 pm

0torch0 wrote:1: When I called Mia a "whore"... it was in a complete joking situation... we were all playing around on the chat... and Mia said: "So I saw 2 whores today" .... and me being a smart ass said "Were you standing in front of a mirror by chance..?"
And I told her over and over again I was joking... I even talked to her on xfire and told her I was joking and that she shouldn't leave cause people wanted her there (the part about people wanting her was kinda exaggerated... but ah well).
I saw some twat saying that I chased her around?? and harassed her? or something. (in moneyman's apology post)
Ya.. that's a load.

2: Cllyx was team killing me and another... and then telling us that we were in the wrong for getting in his way... so the last time he did it I said "your trash". And then he ran to JvS in tears... as if someone knocked the ice cream off of his cone.
He is claimed to be 20 years old... get over it.
If someone said "your trash" to me... I would take it as "you suck". And God knows how many times everyone has said that to another.
Idk who turned that into such a big deal... but it's really a joke.

Lol ihihihihih, what can I tell he never learns.

1. I did not accept your apology, instead I left the clan, turns that was a much wiser decision since your apology worth nothing. And that you did insult me where I am not in presence is proven, and people who wanted me in the clan left as well, and again and again and after you own members (when you were Union leader) saw who you really are, they saw injustice you do, and joined their evidence of you to ours. All is proven, nothing that you say cannot change it. And especially blaming others for your own mistakes.

2. It was not smart to go against my brother, he warned you nicely yet you told him to ask me what is a trash since I am expert in that, if you cared so much for Union clan you wouldn't put the alliance on table and it's reputation, but you did and after Cllyx raped your ass on this forum telling the truth and proofing it, the alliance ended immediately, and now his age bothers you? I mean LOL! So far as I can see you are the one who hit the Union badly more then anyone else, and I worked for success of that clan too. I know really now who you are, and what is better, all know now too.
Mia
Mia

+Light/-Dark : 6

Experience Points : 5741

Back to top Go down

Post by 0torch0 Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:22 pm

It wasn't an apology :S
It was an explanation so that you folks wouldn't go off the deep end on things.
I'm not crying about any of it... it's an explanation.
I didn't mind being banned for the server.. it was an explanation of how I was banned..
(and ya Aragorn handled himself fine. Actually I didn't know Lucky had seniority over him, but I guess now i know)
I got raped by Cllyx, Mia? Probably in his dreams lol, bu that's the only place.
You really didn't do that much for Union tbh :s You made a ranking system that no one used, and a skin that we didn't use.. other then that, I recall people (other then me) being fine with the fact that you left.
I'm just being blunt.
So idk what to tell you.

I'm not asking anyone to post here telling me that they don't forgive me or whatever the heck lol, I don't need you all to forgive me.
I don't need anyone to post how their lives are now under so much stress because of me.
Chaos's and Plot's posts were at least short and to the point lol.
I'll settle with those.

-Torch

0torch0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:31 pm

Yes you did apology, because you insulted me. I see you think about literally raping since I did not say it like that. Speaks of you how you know to joke now doesn't it. But we already know that you don't need to prove yourself again.
Mia
Mia

Back to top Go down

Post by niketic Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:40 pm

agreed owned
niketic
niketic

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 5258

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:43 pm

alright guys enough.

T0rch, brother, I understand that you may not wish to make a fake apology, but you need to know the world is not yours. You can't just dance around crossing lines and hoping someone or the other is gonna cover your ass.

Just because you've been around for a long time, does not mean that you are above anybody, but it does mean you gotta act more responsibly. And personally I have lots of memories that aren't exactly of you as the hero.

To all the rest of you, it is a fucking game, don't start fuming and becoming raged for something that has already been decided. BgFighter, I for one would agree that a lot of crap on the forums of theirs was by you and kind of looked bad for JvS in general...there are appropriate times to complain about something but bitching about things 24/7 in totally random topics and continously flaming them rather than being more diplomatic does not help..at all.

And now that I have written yet another of my novels, you may all reply, civilly I hope, and then I or some other admin can lock this topic since the only purpose it will serve other than that would be pure flaming.

Torch : this is locked, u can pm, xfire or just talk to me on server if you want to discuss anything further

Last edited by Disturbed on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10459

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:49 pm

Well not really, this topic served its purpose, it made me from now to vote posts, so + REP for Ptolemy and Aragorn and Niketic Wink
Mia
Mia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Yes please lock before this gets out of hand
Ptolemy
Ptolemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Moneyman Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:41 pm

I would like to get one thing straight before this gets locked.

Cllyx DID teamkill torch before he flamed him. It wasn't accidental either, torch was off in the corner, saber down/text up and he jumped in and killed him. Whether Torch's response was okay or not, Cllyx wasn't telling the truth when he said that he didn't team kill torch. Not to start an arguement, but Torch did not just randomly flame Cllyx.
Moneyman
Moneyman

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 5403
Comments : "I'm not racist, I hate all people equally"

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:53 pm

1. You called someone a whore when you knew she has little understanding of English jokes. Don't be surprised when this comes back to bite you.

2. I don't approve of the intential team killing, but I also understand the moment of anger he had. Suffice it to say both of you were in the wrong on that. Cllyx for letting his anger get the best of him, and Torch for flaming him.

3. Already talked to Bg, and I would have punished him, but the Union Leadership took that into their own hands, as was their right, and for now that's enough. I don't agree with BG's response, and that you do have a reason to be pissed off about.

4. Actually Torch, we never had to recruit on SnJ. Sent and I had pulled up our own server and forums, people who joined chose to on OUR server because they were tired of Chillz tantrum leadership.

5. You essentially asked someone to ban you. Best not to taunt an admin, and if you do, don't be surprised when it backfires.

6. THANKS FOR THE DRAMA!!! OMG WE DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH UNTIL YOU POSTED TY U SOOOOOO MUCH!!!11111!!!!1!

~Locked, and this time, if another is create to continue this, every account posting in such a thread will receive a 3 day forum ban.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27025
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Infractions have been issued to the following on Flaming or Flame-baiting:

Aragorn
Bg
Mia
Niketic
Torch

Aragorn Mia and Niketic will received a warning via Private Message. BG and Torch have earned themselves a 24 hour ban from the JvS forums for continuing an issue already solved.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27025
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:34 pm

Sorry for posting in a locked thread (go admin) but I had to make a point to correct some disrespect. No illegal recruiting occured between jvs and snj. In fact, I made it a point not to ask ANYONE from snj to join jvs. They all joined willingly and without prompt. The ONLY person I asked to join JvS was Spanish, and he was on our jvs server when I did it. I did not email him, pm him., go to snj server, nothing. I waited for him to log on JVS (if he ever would) and then talked to him about it.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17199
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:46 pm

oh hai der. im back! sweet. i see kami heard my words. hi torch! bye torch...
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26957
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: