Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

computor.... wont acess xfire or UU in game...

4 posters

Go down

computor.... wont acess xfire or UU in game... Empty computor.... wont acess xfire or UU in game...

Post by KOTOR Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:46 pm

^ exactely as the title suggests, and DO not write patch -.- i doubt it would work.

The problem: when i double click on JKA it always asks me if i want to change my sttings, and i do and then it works. problem is, if i try to join game through xfire i merely wait 4secs then a black screen comes up and NO JKA logo that you should see at the start....

i beging u for help Sad
KOTOR
KOTOR

+Light/-Dark : 8

Experience Points : 7146

Back to top Go down

computor.... wont acess xfire or UU in game... Empty Re: computor.... wont acess xfire or UU in game...

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:48 pm

how about
you dont join game
from xfire?
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26966
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

computor.... wont acess xfire or UU in game... Empty Re: computor.... wont acess xfire or UU in game...

Post by KOTOR Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:59 pm

its not just that dray, but i cant opperate JA+ OR UU ingame -.-
KOTOR
KOTOR

+Light/-Dark : 8

Experience Points : 7146

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:12 am

Sounds to me like you're screwed. If it's not one of those fluky things computers do a couple times, I suggest reinstalling all those programs.
Maybe not all at once, but experiment with each one to see if one or another is causing another to screw up

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:24 am

Guest wrote:Sounds to me like you're screwed. If it's not one of those fluky things computers do a couple times, I suggest reinstalling all those programs.
Maybe not all at once, but experiment with each one to see if one or another is causing another to screw up
who is guest? OT
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16945
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:18 pm

It was saint but Aard deleted his acc.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9682

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down