Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proposition

3 posters

Go down

Proposition Empty Proposition

Post by Chaos Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:55 am

Hai. I would like to give you a proposition of changing one rule.

2. Someone will not played own matches in week then he got walkover

I think that is it hard to find 8 players to duel with during a week. In my opinion it would be better if:

- During X player's week, players A,B,C,D should worry about the duels with player X, because it is easier to find 1 player than 8.
- If players A,B,C,D do not set the duel with player X, they get the walkover, not player X.

Sess dropped out, because he does not have the time to find all players.

Ty,
Chaos.
Chaos
Chaos

+Light/-Dark : -8

Experience Points : 6217

Back to top Go down

Proposition Empty Re: Proposition

Post by IronRat Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:44 am

well, most players have xfire. Evryones are loged on forum (maybe without jean and Sabu) To rest You can send PM, email or catch them on xf.

Evry player will play 16 matches. If we use your system then in last week evryones will searching others for matches and in last week we will have 100 matches.
! week is 7 days, you can play your own matches in one day or 1 match per each day in week. Its no matter. But you need do it in your week.

That is reason why shedule was added befor start, and for same reason I infor who will prepare to matches.
You guys can look on shedule and find your oponents earlier then your week will start and set your matches before week started. So, when your week will start you will know, you have 8 matches to play and u will know when.
I can understand, is sometimes real life can disturb and sometimes you will dont have time to play often. But tbh, how long you play 2 duels?2-4 minuts? IF it will be 4 minuts x 8 players, then you spend 30 minuts in game...ofcorse if you set your matches and your oponents come. If they didnt come on time, you can reported it to my and you win by walkover.

In your proposition 8 players will find Sess for example in this week and playing with him matches.
Well, i dont care how it will do.
I care only about 8 matches in week.
In every week i make list who will play.
For example, in next week oponents can find CoG and chellenge him on official league match. This matches importand not only for CoG but for oponents too. Both sides can collect points from it.

IronRat
IronRat
IronRat

+Light/-Dark : 70

Experience Points : 7732
Comments : Think sharp,
Be focused,
Move fast,
Stay strong,
Dont be afraid of your tears,
Walk with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:43 pm

well Iron, i agree with this, but say one match was impossible to make becuz they were both unavailable? cant they like try next week? like u said, its 2 minutes to do this, so it wont be hard to find time around these months. and what if its not time yet for players to fight, but they are both on server together. cant they get it over with right there?
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26959
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by IronRat Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:49 pm

well, i dont have problems with it unless ppl will remember about this matches. I rly dont have time to telling every one with who he need play.

Here can be one condition...all matches must be played before 11 July.
Matches and scores after this date will not added to shedule.

Is it ok?
IronRat
IronRat
IronRat

+Light/-Dark : 70

Experience Points : 7732
Comments : Think sharp,
Be focused,
Move fast,
Stay strong,
Dont be afraid of your tears,
Walk with a smile.