Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAD COMPANY 2 COUNT DOWN!

+9
Thing
Nihil
Disturbed
Nomad
Dray The Fingerless
BgFighter/Ghost
Skorp
Aureus
rsG
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BAD COMPANY 2 COUNT DOWN! - Page 2 Empty Re: BAD COMPANY 2 COUNT DOWN!

Post by Dr. Patient Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:40 pm

Yea Bc2 is actually really fun, I traded my MW2 for that game on meh xboxxy, no more campers Ill just blow up the whole house there camping in xD.
Dr. Patient
Dr. Patient

+Light/-Dark : 8

Experience Points : 6629

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:42 pm

you forgot the fact that modern warfare games have NEVER been about teamwork. Its ALL about your skill in shooting things, heres what you do in mw: point and shoot. Eventually run, or throw grenades. Then point and shoot again. There is no absolute strategy, unlinke bc2. Black Ops is hardly surprising, but we'll see how itcomes.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26969
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðaaaaa Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:07 pm

I have Battlefield Bad Company 2 for 360, Lvl 20.....and unlocked almost everything. That's my only complaint with the game though, not many unlockables but so much better than Modern Warfare 2. Black Ops I have no idea how that will turn out. I am looking forward to Halo Reach.
Ðaaaaa
Ðaaaaa

+Light/-Dark : 15

Experience Points : 6178

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:57 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:you forgot the fact that modern warfare games have NEVER been about teamwork. Its ALL about your skill in shooting things, heres what you do in mw: point and shoot. Eventually run, or throw grenades. Then point and shoot again. There is no absolute strategy, unlinke bc2. Black Ops is hardly surprising, but we'll see how itcomes.
thats 1 game mode. death match. search and destroy, domination, headquarters, and a mod called freeze mod(that is huge in competitions, when your teammates die they get frozen and you have to unfreeze them by looking at them and hitting e or sitting next to them) , and also hardcore mod(you cant really run and gun takes patience and skill + no crosshairs). Ive played in cod scrims 5v5s and there is as much teamwork in that as there is in bc2 or counter strike. I was just in a bc2 event and there is as many campers and tools in that game just like any other.

Last edited by rsG on Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
rsG
rsG

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 6030

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:00 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:you forgot the fact that modern warfare games have NEVER been about teamwork. Its ALL about your skill in shooting things, heres what you do in mw: point and shoot. Eventually run, or throw grenades. Then point and shoot again. There is no absolute strategy, unlinke bc2. Black Ops is hardly surprising, but we'll see how itcomes.
i can give you my teams strats for pipeline there is plenty of things beside looking and shooting like smoking mid claying up underpass so you dont get flanked, players with rpgs so they can take down potential choppers, sniper cover in middle feeding the team intel, just because you cant join a squad and spawn on your buddy doesnt make it not about teamwork.
rsG
rsG

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:07 pm

Dr.Rabbit wrote:Yea Bc2 is actually really fun, I traded my MW2 for that game on meh xboxxy, no more campers Ill just blow up the whole house there camping in xD.
mw2's coop is the only thing really better then bc2's online experience and they have helis that done suck dick. Im a huge cod4 fan and bf2 and bfv fan and i torrented mw2 for the single player and was impressed with the depth of the type of missions you went on. I hate consoles now that i have a good pc. controllers blow compared to a mouse and keyboard.
rsG
rsG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:34 pm

i agree, i ALWAYS loved call of duty, was always best shooter out there, because i beleive a game(apart from MMOs) should NOT stand on its multiplayer. a single player game should stand on its singleplayer. And that is why modern warfare is good. Captain Price is the baddest motherfucker ever. Ever since Cod 1, that fucker is possibly the coolest guy in war.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:49 pm

i think that bfbc2 was one of the best games ever, but they killed it with this last update where its no longer a 1 shot sniper rifle kill in hard core mode, and mw2 is a disgrace to the cod franchise story mode was great but multiplayer sucked....
haize
haize
Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12373

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:54 pm

haize wrote:i think that bfbc2 was one of the best games ever, but they killed it with this last update where its no longer a 1 shot sniper rifle kill in hard core mode, and mw2 is a disgrace to the cod franchise story mode was great but multiplayer sucked....
one of the best games today but not ever, i think it sucked because they had to much in it. mw2 coop online looks amazing, i have not played it online, but that would be the only reason i buy it.ive been losing respect for dice every since bc1 and bf1943 remake, also how the bc games limit your graphics settings to a certain degree, and all the loading screens in the menus like login and the updating stats and applying filters and updating server list it takes so long, and the old server browser before the update blew. the best bf ingame menu i found was bfv no doubt. the music, the little video, the art work. then when the maps load it gives you like facts or storys about vietnam, and if you mistakenly join a game you can cancel the connection process
rsG
rsG

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:59 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:i agree, i ALWAYS loved call of duty, was always best shooter out there, because i beleive a game(apart from MMOs) should NOT stand on its multiplayer. a single player game should stand on its singleplayer. And that is why modern warfare is good. Captain Price is the baddest motherfucker ever. Ever since Cod 1, that fucker is possibly the coolest guy in war.
yea price is the shit hes the dude that looks like chef in apocalypse now right? http://www.filmdope.com/Gallery/ActorsF/5910-812.gif
rsG
rsG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:20 am

i think thats where they take him from. I still laugh at that scene in COD 2 in the desert missions, where hes opening a glass of wine of the stashes of the detachment you just took out, or when he pops out of the smoke after you just got out of a collapsing building.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2