Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Information to all JvS members

+9
CaptainSpanish
Aardvark
Disturbed
Sqrl
Ptolemy
Chaos
Nomad
bzyk
IronRat
13 posters

Go down

Information to all JvS members Empty Information to all JvS members

Post by IronRat Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:51 am

Greetings,

I think old members will agree with words whom writed here, if not then its not my foult.
Anyway, I wanna say what i feel when I see few things here.

About little funy wars between some members.
Its video game but here any have some feelings.Here many differends people. This one is young and angry, another chillout and very peacefull. You no need love all them. And not all must love You. Maybe there You meet guy who will rly dislike you or maybe you will dislike someone else. If it happend. Just ignore him. Dont fight with him. If him doing something what hurting your feelings, get proofs and show it Leadership. If you expect relief and you have right you got it. But dont expect is some one will rly killed cos he told bad things about you.
So, find some one other who will like You and You will like him.

About leaving clan
At few weeks I rly serius think is open clan is good idea...Easy in, easy out. But You never think about people who like you when you making decision about your leave. You hurt them feelings. Its looking like disrespect for all people who rly like you. Think about it.
Maybe in JvS will started tests for recruits? Maybe when You need rly get tired to in then you will not left that fast? Idk. Im rly tired people who in and when someone say something bad leaving with loud screem how he was hurted. If you thinked all will love you here and admire then you foult. Cos they are not, not after 2 - 3 weeks. Whana love and respect and admire here? DO SOMETHING FOR YOUR CLAN. Help people, help clan, help people here. If you are suprised now, then I suggest you, Go away. JvS no need people with big ego and loving only ownself. Many people here are great. Working hard here, sometimes spend long hours working for all us. They are not only plaing in this fun game. They moderating forum, web side, servers. Making rules and laws. Chosing people in senstae and discusing about importand things for this clan. Now i ask You. WHAT YOU DOING FOR JVS AND THIS CLAN MEMBERS?

This is my opinions. If you disagree with it, tell me. And trust me, i will very honest with you. Sometimes it can be very painfull for you or me. Its virtual life but here true people.

And Bzyk, i will answer on your post in Mia leaving thread.
Napisałem co sądze o tym. Wkurwiaja mnie dzieci , które przychodza do klanu z ego większym niż Empire State Building i są święcie obrażeni bo ktoś im prawdę powiedział. Mia, to głupia dziewczynka która nie słuch co się do niej mówi. Rozmawiałem z nią o incydencie z BG. I była wielce obrazona, że jednoznacznie nie stanąłem po jej stronie. Że nie najeżdżałem na BG bo ona mi powiedziała, że ją obraził. Zaczęła odwracać kota ogonem a potem mi grozić,że ma screeny naszej rozmowy na xfirze. Po czy życzyłem jej miłego dni i niech ją Bóg błogosławi i usunąłem z list xf.
Po chuj przychodzą do klanu tacy jak oni? Wielkie mi osobistości, Nie zrobili dla klanu nic, absolutnie nic a teraz odchodzą wielce oburzeni bo ktos ich obraził. Niech wypierdalają. Byle kurwa daleko. Takich leszczy to w necie jest kurwa na pęczki.
I jeszcze jedno Bzyk...i tak bardzo Cię kurawa lubie Laughing

Thats all
IronRat
IronRat
IronRat

+Light/-Dark : 70

Experience Points : 7722
Comments : Think sharp,
Be focused,
Move fast,
Stay strong,
Dont be afraid of your tears,
Walk with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Information to all JvS members Empty Re: Information to all JvS members

Post by bzyk Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:44 pm

i znów brak mi słów
bzyk
bzyk

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 5822

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:23 pm

amen.

nice expression : bigger ego than empire state building. Smile
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12652

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:59 pm

IronRat wrote:Greetings,

And Bzyk, i will answer on your post in Mia leaving thread.
Napisałem co sądze o tym. Wkurwiaja mnie dzieci , które przychodza do klanu z ego większym niż Empire State Building i są święcie obrażeni bo ktoś im prawdę powiedział. Mia, to głupia dziewczynka która nie słuch co się do niej mówi. Rozmawiałem z nią o incydencie z BG. I była wielce obrazona, że jednoznacznie nie stanąłem po jej stronie. Że nie najeżdżałem na BG bo ona mi powiedziała, że ją obraził. Zaczęła odwracać kota ogonem a potem mi grozić,że ma screeny naszej rozmowy na xfirze. Po czy życzyłem jej miłego dni i niech ją Bóg błogosławi i usunąłem z list xf.
Po chuj przychodzą do klanu tacy jak oni? Wielkie mi osobistości, Nie zrobili dla klanu nic, absolutnie nic a teraz odchodzą wielce oburzeni bo ktos ich obraził. Niech wypierdalają. Byle kurwa daleko. Takich leszczy to w necie jest kurwa na pęczki.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Chaos
Chaos

+Light/-Dark : -8

Experience Points : 6207

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:18 pm

Full of win this is
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15863
Comments : Information to all JvS members Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:20 pm

+rep doesnt get any truthful than that.
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13358
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:41 pm

I love iron for his absolute honesty that he shows in jsut about every post. He's got some mental steel, this one
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:18 pm

Iron I think us and some other guys should work on producing a kind of purpose statement for JvS. Something to put in the Great Hall that tells everyone and new applicants what they are expected to be here and how we operate. Saying how we are a family, not a civil war. We expect members to be doin things in turn for the greater good of this clan than just for themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:21 pm

This line is already in the Charter. I can add it to the application though, as a reminder:
Charter wrote:JvS is based on good natured fun and competition, it does not engage in raids, except by vote, and will be treated as any idea brought up for vote. We ask that all members view this as a clan for fun, and not to take anything too seriously. We understand that emotions may flare at times, but we ask that you try not to act out of passion only.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27017
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:51 pm

Yeah, and we can expound upon it a little bit too. That seems a little more administrative than what I'm shooting for

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:53 pm

Let's see if Champ can come up with something suitably emotional.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27017
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSpanish Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:32 am

Iron I do not agree with you mostly in spite to be completely honest

Other than that I do agree with you on the leaving causing more pain..I thought it would put some sense to how serious these problems are becoming.

Iron is dedicated,

my opinion, care or don't care

Very Disturbed Disturbed edit: This thread is positive and is meant as a message to the clan, these things can be argued via xfire or PM.
CaptainSpanish
CaptainSpanish
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -49

Experience Points : 7232

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:34 am

IronRat wrote:And Bzyk, i will answer on your post in Mia leaving thread.

Thats all
IronRat

Thank god for Google translator.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17673
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by IronRat Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:38 am

Are You sure its no matter for You Very Happy
Anyway, good luck , goodbye and peace man

Regards
IronRat

Disturbed: No need for argue in good intention topic Smile
IronRat
IronRat

Be focused,
Move fast,
Stay strong,
Walk with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by YinYang Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:16 am

Iron's post kinda makes me want to hit stuff

just saying

YinYang

+Light/-Dark : -6

Experience Points : 6134

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:02 am

Let us look forward not back, that is what Iron was doing with this thread and the integral message is what needs be carried out.

Last edited by Disturbed on Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by IronRat Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:58 pm

I was ended. And Span, You can attacking my friends, feel free:P
It not hurting me.Cos I know them value and they knowing my value. So, i no need proof them my loyal. No one my friend use my hands to defend himself. If You will feel better, You can try hurted my feeling or my friends...You can try but Im prety sure You will foult.
Like I said, I was end about this. And if You dont have to say something fresh then dont open mouth.
God bless You Spanish and Your all friends. I hope You all will long life and it will be great life.
Regards
IronRat
IronRat
IronRat

Be focused,
Move fast,
Stay strong,
Walk with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by sw1ft Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:39 pm

spasiba
sw1ft
sw1ft

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 5684

Back to top Go down

Post by IronRat Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:42 pm

пожалуйста
IronRat
IronRat

Be focused,
Move fast,
Stay strong,
Walk with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:43 pm

Ironrat you have some pretty severe flaws like I do, but deep inside you is a noble and good heart and that is why I love you. There is nothing I can write that will not seem like an imitation of what has been said. You summed up my feelings exactly, and more so mentioned things troubling me which I have not even spoken of yet.

The message you are sending, that we should show some love even to our enemies is a healing one, one which if the people who care about this clan follow will DEFINATELY change the feel and vibe of this place for the better.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17191
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by IronRat Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:19 pm

closed and move?
IronRat
IronRat

Be focused,
Move fast,
Stay strong,
Walk with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:36 pm

I will be writing something about what this clan means to me and will post it out in the open for others to think upon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:44 pm

So... Like an extra-curricular report?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17673
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:30 pm

no need lock or move, personally I would sticky this
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:30 am

stickied.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17191
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum