Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rsG Reapplication - Accepted to Jedi

+13
KOTOR
Nomad
YinYang
Bulldog
Nihil
behalok
BgFighter/Ghost
Sqrl
Aardvark
Champion
Thing
tRibaL
rsG
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

rsG Reapplication - Accepted to Jedi Empty rsG Reapplication - Accepted to Jedi

Post by rsG Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:13 am

What's your true first name? Daniel
What name do you use in game? rsG
How old are you (12-13 young teenager; 13-18 teenager; 18-25 young adult; 25-40 adult; 40+ mature adult)? 12-10-1991
Where are you from? Pennsylvania
Why do you want to join JvS? i heard its a swell clan
What skill level would you rate yourself (1-10, 10 being best)? 7
How long have you been playing JKA? dont remember most of started in one of my blackouts
Is there something you would like help with? I dont want rank, or anything. just to see my old friends.
Why do you feel you would be a positive addition to our clan? could make the saberist in this clan a little better
Are you the leader or the follower type? I try to think rationally when im sober.(which is very often) and i think about the situation whether its one that needs me to step forward and push for responsible results or to step away and let someone else lead.
Please read the following RULES. Do you agree to always follow them?Yes, I agree.
rsG
rsG

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 6020

Back to top Go down

rsG Reapplication - Accepted to Jedi Empty Re: rsG Reapplication - Accepted to Jedi

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:26 am

You kidding me?

Locked until Council says something to reduce flaming.

Back to top Go down

rsG Reapplication - Accepted to Jedi Empty Re: rsG Reapplication - Accepted to Jedi

Post by tRibaL Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:30 am

posting in this locked topic to say, depending on what he left on, which i believe was decent or good standerds, he doesnt ahve to reapply.
relocking

oh and approved Smile
tRibaL
tRibaL

+Light/-Dark : -2

Experience Points : 9131

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:34 am

Xzav he left on bad terms. Look for topics he created in darth bar

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:53 am

oh... then this is gotta go to council... why couldnt he rejoin underanother name........ anyway, yea... lol i forgot, he put me on his like list. and i still respect him. relocking. CONVO IN LOCKED THREAD
tRibaL
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:14 am

It would probably be more productive if you just never visited these forums again...

Douchebag.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17683
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:29 am

thing944 wrote:It would probably be more productive if you just never visited these forums again...

Douchebag.

I would consider this flaming but considering what rsg said about me before he left, even though I was no where to be seen for 5 months and had no issues that were not peaced out before that, he can suck my dick. He holds hatred in his heart for me and the feeling is mutual. Go away.

There's my input. Of course its up to the senate and the rest of the council as a whole.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17201
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:50 am

I thought you said a while ago chillums was the only person you wouldnt give a second shot. like you gave eric another try... and he said some nasty stuff.
tRibaL
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:58 am

xzavier wrote:I thought you said a while ago chillums was the only person you wouldnt give a second shot. like you gave eric another try... and he said some nasty stuff.

This thread should remain locked, I already retracted my statement after rsg sincerely apologized to me in a private message.
Champion
Champion
Founder

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:46 pm

The Council and Senate have voted to allow RsG to again apply to the clan. In accordance with the Bad Terms Status he has already made a public apology to the clan: https://jvsclan.darkbb.com/tatooine-cantina-f1/my-words-t1394.htm

rsG Reapplication - Accepted to Jedi Councilsealp
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27027
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:51 pm

rsG Reapplication - Accepted to Jedi Senatestampofapprovala
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13368
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:06 pm

Well ,yea i support this too ,even if my vote is not counting. But anyway there were not people to speak shits for him when he apologised .. like some people did with KEIJI ,and then u ask why he flames you and bla bla..

Anyway good luck ,RsG! Smile
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9675

Back to top Go down

Post by behalok Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:12 pm

BgFighter/Ghost wrote:Well ,yea i support this too ,even if my vote is not counting. But anyway there were not people to speak shits for him when he apologised .. like some people did with KEIJI ,and then u ask why he flames you and bla bla..

Anyway good luck ,RsG! Smile

Keiji was a very different case... First, he was a member for say a week or so, and he started off by calling me a liar for no reason at all. After that, he was accepted everything was fine, until he started flaming people's ass off, and so he was removed. Then came that 'apologise', which turned into flaming. Maybe it wasn't he, who caused the flaming in that topic, but the way he responded after saying stuff like ' I WONT FLAME EVER ' is just sad anyways. And EVEN SO, Champ gave him another chance by making that deal between him and Mia. He broke it, now he's gone.

Back to the topic, I do hope that you will be given a chance to restore your dignity and everything, so good luck.
behalok
behalok

+Light/-Dark : -5

Experience Points : 6192

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:22 pm

Beh, as a member of the Dark Council you can provide a faction approval.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:41 pm

I really think we should approve RSG
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12279
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:51 pm

ill approve since BEH diddnt, rsG Reapplication - Accepted to Jedi Badgec
tRibaL
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Well you know the drill rsG, two weeks FS, then you can pick a faction again.

Edit: Or rather, since probation takes places two weeks from the application post date, six days as FS.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:26 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12279
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:56 am

Cool, welcome back RsG.
Bulldog
Bulldog
Senator - Jedi Approval Committee

+Light/-Dark : 16

Experience Points : 7132

Back to top Go down

Post by YinYang Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:39 am

Very Happy woooo hooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woot

YinYang

+Light/-Dark : -6

Experience Points : 6144

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:47 am

Welcome back rsG. I am glad you realize how important what we have here is, and I hope you cherish that in the future.
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:45 am

Meh...

GL&HF.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17683
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by behalok Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:55 am

Aardvark wrote:Beh, as a member of the Dark Council you can provide a faction approval.

Ah well, haven't realised it yet, thanks. Very Happy
behalok
behalok

+Light/-Dark : -5

Experience Points : 6192

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:31 am

Welcome back Dan.
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12662

Back to top Go down

Post by KOTOR Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:48 am

yes. welcome back Smile
KOTOR
KOTOR

+Light/-Dark : 8

Experience Points : 7139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next