Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Necal Application - Accepted to Sith

+5
Aardvark
Aureus
Dray The Fingerless
Nihil
Necal
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Necal Application - Accepted to Sith - Page 2 Empty Re: Necal Application - Accepted to Sith

Post by Necal Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:46 am

ShadowSaint wrote:o_o *becomes suspicious*

Don't worry, I'm far too Obelisk to stab you in the back.

I'd do it to your face.
Necal
Necal

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 5532

Back to top Go down

Necal Application - Accepted to Sith - Page 2 Empty Re: Necal Application - Accepted to Sith

Post by Aardvark Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:01 am

Necal Application - Accepted to Sith - Page 2 Councilsealp
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27038
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:03 am

oh and i approve.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26970
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Necal Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:05 am

Yippers.
Necal
Necal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:07 am

One more approval, from a faction leader.

Nomad, get over here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:48 pm

serv would probably me sadistic enough to do this.
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12290
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:27 pm

Necal Application - Accepted to Sith - Page 2 Goodgoddamn

jk welcome to forums =D
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13379
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:38 pm

someone called meh ? Smile I approve. Welcome in man. You can wear FS tag.
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12673

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:15 pm

Nomad wrote:someone called meh ? Smile I approve. Welcome in man. You can wear FS tag.

That's it! Don't put on the "JvS" tags yet, just put "FS" somewhere in your server name. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Necal Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:31 pm

One thing; for anyone still wondering who directed me, its The Zohan.

He lies about his age, or the person who directed me lied about who he is...

This could get confusing.
Necal
Necal

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:12 pm

Necal wrote:One thing; for anyone still wondering who directed me, its The Zohan.

Necal Application - Accepted to Sith - Page 2 Lemur
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17212
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:21 pm

Necal wrote:One thing; for anyone still wondering who directed me, its The Zohan.

its serv

otherwise

this will get interesting Twisted Evil
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by The Zohan Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:51 pm

Since he abviously cant keep a secret yes we live int he same area and lied about my age. But in truth that is the only thing i have ever lied about. Thomas is a reat guy and is really intelligent.

Now the reasons i would lie: "Smarts" has nothing to do with age, but many people think otherwise, Thomas is brilliant and he is a young adult, same as me +teens. I lied because people view other diffrently based on their backround and respec them accordingly. I'm sure we've all had it up to here *makes jesture* with respect issues. I just wanted to be thought of no diffrently than anyone else. Please note im no difrent than i ever have been since i joined back in SnJ's time. So i understand if you seem hurt that i lied. And for teh record i dont appreciate that you told them even though i told you not to. But i really do recommend Thomas(Necal) for membership.
The Zohan
The Zohan

+Light/-Dark : 13

Experience Points : 6977

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:00 am

i dont evne know how old you are man. i dont think anyone here does.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26970
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Zohan Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:03 am

My persona self rule is not to give out age and not to find out others age's if i can help it. The whole age bit really ruins the fun of things. I once had a friend in a game and it turned out to be a fat 48 year old mom. It didnt change anythin other than the fact that i had to watch what i said.
The Zohan
The Zohan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:10 am

well, we really don't care to tell you the truth XD

it doesn't change any opinion i had of you.

ur still "The Zohan" so thats all that matters to me Razz
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Necal Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:14 am

Zohan; if they know your age, but can't put it out of mind, don't bother with them.

I lie about age to get in, don't lie once I'm in.

And I prove people wrong. And the ones who still use age as a factor tend to be the ones who shouldn't be here in the first place. Consider; if your age changes anything but a simple matter of generational knowledge (such as someone who grew up in the 70's is more likely to recognize a 70's star than someone who grew up in the 90's), then, for lack of a better term, fuck em.

I use this myself; I can tell if someone is more likely to be worthwhile by their simple reaction to my being 15. If they change any more than not expecting me to remember when an 80's show came out, then they're worth nothing.
Necal
Necal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:17 am

Nihil wrote:well, we really don't care to tell you the truth XD

it doesn't change any opinion i had of you.

ur still "The Zohan" so thats all that matters to me Razz
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Necal Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:19 am

If anyone actually wants to know why i did that; he's too insecure. Simple as that. People walk all over him in school and on the bus. I know its a dickish move, but I think it can help him.
Necal
Necal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Zohan Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:44 am

Actualy, THe whole Bus hates you. Dont go into details please. To better understand what your saying i should do waht exactly? Its 1 guy who does that. Its better to just let some jerk have his way than to start a fight. Its minor. Not to mention you could get kicked out of ROTC for a fight. especialy with anouther cadet. Be on good terms with all people even if you dislike them. Everything is circular, when you put out good energy, good energy comes back to you and good things happen.
The Zohan
The Zohan

Back to top Go down

Post by Necal Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:55 am

I'm not saying fight him; I'm saying stand up for yourself. If not metaphorically, then at least just say something along the lines of 'fuck you'.

I know they hate me; that's more or less intentional. I do it because its fun seeing them get mad at me.

Thing is, you're not trying to make him angry at you, or make him slap you. If you were, then I could understand. That's what i do, and its funny beacause most of them are idiots who don't realize that I'm trying to make them mad.

You're just trying to stay out of everyones way, which I don't mind. I used to do it myself. But you're also doing nothing when said jerk messes with you. No matter what, I always make my jerks mad at me. You just cower. I'm not saying punch him, I'm saying if he does it again, tell him that he's an asshole, and tell him to stop. He will, because I know he wants to stay in ROTC. Its not hard, and, unless you have some ulterior motive for this that I can't see, its the smart thing to do.
Necal
Necal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:58 am

guys im sorry to say but this is an application for JvS not a debate in the Rancor Pit bounce
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13379
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:06 am

Kool guy, just played with him
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16949
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Zohan Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:24 am

I dont see how being passive is "cowering". It has always helped me get through things. I dont think you would know anything about that since you abviously dont care what people think of you with all the weird things you do. So please this is not the time or place.
The Zohan
The Zohan

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:09 am

Zohan knows this guy in real life? I dont want to read this entire thread yet to see if any flaming is going on.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17212
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next