Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JeVaS - Rejected (Due to Inactivity)

+11
Aardvark
Disturbed
Aureus
sw1ft
McNuggets
Jacen
Camus
Sqrl
Nomad
BgFighter/Ghost
JeVaS
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

JeVaS - Rejected (Due to Inactivity) - Page 2 Empty Re: JeVaS - Rejected (Due to Inactivity)

Post by Nihil Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:17 am

Oi!

GK, i think, = Grip Kick, some weird glitch in the multiplayer force play.
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12279
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

JeVaS - Rejected (Due to Inactivity) - Page 2 Empty Re: JeVaS - Rejected (Due to Inactivity)

Post by Champion Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:48 am

JeVaS wrote:hey guys i now made up my mind on what i should be (jedi or sith)
i think i should be a sith
reason:they embrace all of the force and are not afraid to do it ether, and they use there full power......while jedi do *mind tricks* to do there job
now im not saying that sith are all that ,there are alot of reasons on how jedi are better and *vic vercu* (sry didnt know how to spell that 1) with sith, its just the point that i made that makes me want to be a sith, but if theres a gray area then i would join that.................................................dark jedi maybe

i know yall haven't asked me if i wanted to be ether but i thought this info would be important

JeVaS - Rejected (Due to Inactivity) - Page 2 189930 SWEET

Bullshit. Thats why the sith got their asses kicked inside out over and over for thousands of years. Sure they may have had some short lived victories, but the Jedi have been in control 90% of the time. THAT is superior. Go with the sith. Just gives me more people I can lame. cheers
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17201
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:17 am

lmao
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12662

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:11 pm

Champion wrote:
reason:they embrace all of the force and are not afraid to do it ether, and they use there full power......while jedi do *mind tricks* to do there job
now im not saying that sith are all that ,there are alot of reasons on how jedi are better and *vic vercu* (sry didnt know how to spell that 1) with sith, its just the point that i made that makes me want to be a sith, but if theres a gray area then i would join that.................................................dark jedi maybe

i know yall haven't asked me if i wanted to be ether but i thought this info would be important

Bullshit. Thats why the sith got their asses kicked inside out over and over for thousands of years. Sure they may have had some short lived victories, but the Jedi have been in control 90% of the time. THAT is superior. Go with the sith. Just gives me more people I can lame. cheers

That goes double for you my friend Very Happy cheers JeVaS - Rejected (Due to Inactivity) - Page 2 613715
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13368
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:08 pm

Champion wrote:

Jevas, don't be scared off about this guy. Champ likes to represent.

Back to top Go down

Post by McNuggets Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:59 pm

^
McNuggets
McNuggets

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 5567

Back to top Go down

Post by JeVaS Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:09 pm

LOLZ,its there is another reason y i dont wanna be jedi, there so over confident
@McNuggets... thats a cool sigh and pic u got there
@shadowsaint... lolz, you know i thought the jedi were soppose to be peace full....but im already getting threats from them LOLZ, but hey thanks for having my back
you back my back and ill back yours bud
JeVaS
JeVaS

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 5338

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:16 pm

JeVaS wrote:

eeeewwwwwww.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26959
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:20 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:
JeVaS wrote:

eeeewwwwwww.
JeVaS - Rejected (Due to Inactivity) - Page 2 Jerkan11
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16938
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by JeVaS Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:22 pm

lolz, see what i mean
o and frost.......wow i didn't know
JeVaS
JeVaS

Back to top Go down

Post by JeVaS Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:56 pm

ok so....... who am i waiting on now?
JeVaS
JeVaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:04 pm

A Senator.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27027
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:06 pm

oh. approved.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:14 pm

Now you can wear the FS tag.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by JeVaS Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:59 am

JeVaS - Rejected (Due to Inactivity) - Page 2 247394 yeay now it begins
thx for acc me guys
JeVaS
JeVaS

Back to top Go down

Post by JeVaS Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:06 am

o and frost bite :serious: , now when they look back at my app there going to see some guy doing some gay thing...... thx alot geek
JeVaS
JeVaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:11 am

its frost soooooo.
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13368
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:25 am

Aard, did you make that seal?

If you did, make it without the white...
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17683
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:28 am

I did, and I forgot to make it a .png, and I didn't save the template as .xcf, so I'd have to remake the entire thing... Anyway, if you want it without the white just open it, select the white color, remove, then refill the letters.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:33 am

That doesn't work as well as you think, because it leaves a little white "film" on the edge of actual colors. I'd have to do a terrible rendering job before it comes out decent.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17683
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by JeVaS Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:17 am

JeVaS - Rejected (Due to Inactivity) - Page 2 371190

jk i dont care tongue
JeVaS
JeVaS

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Go apply for a faction dude Smile
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9675

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:32 pm

Probation is over, you have until the 28th to pick a faction.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:26 pm

I'm going to extend his time a few more days. He's been on the forums and says he can't decide yet.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:33 pm

thing944 wrote:That doesn't work as well as you think, because it leaves a little white "film" on the edge of actual colors. I'd have to do a terrible rendering job before it comes out decent.

Rendering is half the work of any person who works in design. learn to love it boy.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next