Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To JvS Council Members

+7
Mia
Aureus
Nihil
KOTOR
Champion
Aardvark
SorkStar
11 posters

Go down

To JvS Council Members Empty To JvS Council Members

Post by SorkStar Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:47 am

Hello members and council of JvS,

Tonight (January 24, 2010), one of your members "[JvS]FrosTBiiTe" was found laming on the Jedi Strike server, which he was punished for, more than once which he was mind tricked for and because he is Winters friend, I decided to give him another chance at changing his tune. He decided "who cares" and decided to continue laming and in addition, he started to annoy other players as well as spreading racist and gross remarks. He was muted, but he reconnected, I gave him a last chance to stop but he thought to himself "who cares, its a game", and was kicked. Upon returning and once again, continuing to be a pest, he was asked to leave and he refused to. Finally, he got to the point where we had no choice but to ban him. I am disappointed in him for his actions, but so all JvS members know, I am not judging the whole JvS clan based on what one member has done on our server, so don't worry about that, however, it would be appreciated if someone could give him a serious talk about this and that it's not acceptable to go to someone elses server as a guest, and figure he could do what he wants.

Anyone from JvS is welcome to our server, but I'd like this particular user to keep off unless he can start proving to us, that he can behave again. We have evidence: screenshots, logged file and witness' which I would be happy to provide to the JvS council upon request.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

SorkStar

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5304

Back to top Go down

To JvS Council Members Empty Re: To JvS Council Members

Post by Aardvark Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:58 am

I appreciate the concern, and apologize for his actions, but I would like to hear Frost's explanation before we decide on anything.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27016
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:25 am

Thank you for letting us know, as aard said we will give Frost a chance to explain.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17190
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by KOTOR Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:50 am

i swear, he went a little overboard isall i think he was just in bad move but idk
KOTOR
KOTOR

+Light/-Dark : 8

Experience Points : 7128

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:49 pm

bad mood or not,

members represent the clan,

there should be punishment
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12268
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:48 pm

Rascist? Mmkay? I also said "who cares" not in the disconcern of the server but you gotta play around every now and then, also I was only joking around with KOTOR and you took it seriously so w/e.
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16927
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:49 pm

well apparently they asked you to stop,

please understand cog, that we all represent our clan on other servers, so, you know, be respectful.
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12268
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:00 pm

Well I take full responsibility, my only defense is that I'm mature all the time (just look at forum, especially the old one.) and decided I'd play a game with my friend, I was just kidding around with him and Sork was working and I left him alone so. That's it.
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:12 pm

To JvS Council Members Untitled
Mia
Mia

+Light/-Dark : 6

Experience Points : 5732

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:22 pm

Members represent the clan everywhere ,punishment should be done but .. wth is with everyone in the last few days ,everyone is complaining about that "shit happened". Dont take it serious ,guys. It's just a game - relax ,have fun Smile
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9664

Back to top Go down

Post by SorkStar Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:50 pm

Ok, I understand the fact that Frost was making some joke comments, some may have been a little far, however, I let the first couple slide, however, I started getting private messages from some players on the server that they do not like what they are seeing, which left me to the choice, asking him to stop which he did not do. As an extension, using a racist remark, or calling someone else racist, is NOT in anyway, shape or form, a joke. It is rude, offensive and sometimes dangerous if said to the wrong person in or out of game. I personally could think of 80 different online jokes which never get old and can't offend anyone, but you had to come up with one which drew up some problems.

As a side note to Frost: If you have left the server when I had asked you to, rather than saying "Make me", I would have let you come back a few weeks later, but that didn't seem to go as planned, so you are to stay away from our servers and forum. If you would like to be unbanned in the future, something would have to be arranged between the Republic Vision staff, and your clan leaders.

Thank you for your time JvS council and leaders, hopefully all of this will be straighten out at your end, as for us, we do not want to see Frost on our servers and forum again.

SorkStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:53 pm

BgFighter/Ghost wrote:Members represent the clan everywhere ,punishment should be done but .. wth is with everyone in the last few days ,everyone is complaining about that "shit happened". Dont take it serious ,guys. It's just a game - relax ,have fun Smile
Jacen
Jacen

+Light/-Dark : 15

Experience Points : 7108

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:05 pm

I personally would apologize to you for frost's behavior. People do bust out every once and a while, but that's no excuse for his carelessness. We do appreciate you coming to us with this ban, and I think frost also owes a thank you for this potential second chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:07 pm

When did I say "make me" O,o But anyways like I said I'll take full responsibility cuz im not goin against KOTORs word but k
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:34 pm

you don't have to say the words "make me" for it to be passing that message,

and while you may be just joking around and having fun, they didn't like what you were doing on there servers, remember when your on the other servers your the guest, and you have to follow there rules, cog when they ask you to stop, its only respectful that you should... if you don't they have a right to ban you... I'm glad they didn't and instead came and told us what there point of view is, I'm glad this is settled. COG please respect there wishes and do not EVER go back to there servers or forums until they say you can come.
tRibaL
tRibaL

+Light/-Dark : -2

Experience Points : 9120

Back to top Go down

Post by YinYang Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:02 am

SorkStar, thank you for bringing this up to us in a peacefull and correct way

you seem like a realy nice and respectable guy i hope to see you around sometime Smile

YinYang

+Light/-Dark : -6

Experience Points : 6133

Back to top Go down

Post by KOTOR Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:34 am

first off guys, please, not only are you when going on JS representing JVS your representing me as a positive judge of character (not to mension admin) so yeh. plz if you come to republic vison server/froums be respectful, i'd h8 to have to kick any of you.
KOTOR
KOTOR

+Light/-Dark : 8

Experience Points : 7128

Back to top Go down

Post by SorkStar Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:47 pm

YinYang wrote:SorkStar, thank you for bringing this up to us in a peacefull and correct way

you seem like a realy nice and respectable guy i hope to see you around sometime Smile

If your bunch feels the situation is fully dealt with, and you cant go any further, feel free to lock the topic as I wont be posting anymore replies. If however, you do need anymore information or would like anything else cleared up, feel free to ask Winter for the URL to our forum, and you can PM me there. I'd give my email address out but I don't want any random people spamming my account.

Thanks for taking care of things at your end and to xzavier.

SorkStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum