Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you guys think?

5 posters

Go down

What do you guys think? Empty What do you guys think?

Post by KOTOR Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:55 pm

Name:darth/lord Arkantos

species: Jawa

Homeworld: Tatooine

Faction

Sith

Model :variety of skins mostly jawa (sith looking)

Equipment: Lightsaber
force Crystal (evil)

---------------------------------------

Parents: Showla and sabu

Siblings: Hafa (brother)

Hair colour: None

eye colour:light yellow and red (sith)

Languages human:jawa /all

------------------------------

Personality :likes to kill manicical,evil,fun,caring <--jk this one

appearence:small

Skills-: Force Lightning ,persuade,threaten,bluff,force grip,force drain,force rage (Dark lord level)
Death touch (mastered at age 12)

Mental abilities (mastered)
-----------------------------

Neutral force: Push:3
Pull:1
Speed:2
Sense:3
Jump:3

Light side : None

Darkside:
Force Drain 1

Force Lightning:3

Force Grip:3

Force rage:2
------------------------------------
Saber skills

Saber attack:3

Saber defend:3

Saber Throw:3
---------------------------------------
History Beginning of hell
Arkantos was born on tatoonine were he learned self taught abilities of the force his father tried to disipline his son for attacking another jawa, arkantos killled him with his powerful Death touch his mother was next after getting tired of her screaming. Arkantos then stole his family owned z-95 and flew to the distant planet korriban, there he learned abilities beyond his wildest dreams. he learnt Lightning, mental powers to bend the inhabibtants to his will, at age 16 arkantos became a Sith lord. he joined the Sith academy to 'learn' but his goal was to kill the dark lord to proclaim himself as Dark Lord of the Sith. he pretended to fail his classes while secretly sneaking into the sith lords rooms, teaching himself more and more. soon it was time for his rank to become teacher of students but first he had to kill his 'master'. easily killing the master, Arkantos had taken lessons off tulak hords holocron before destorying it so no-one else could fight like him.back to the story:he flew at the Dark Lord like a a blaster bolt and severed off his head proclaiming 'I am the Dark Lord of the Sith now!,Bow down to me!' The horrified teachers and students obeyed and proclaimed the Jawa Dark Lord.
---------------------------------------------
The Rules of Arkantos.

Arkantos's First Decree Was to create a Rulebook for the sith to follow it was brutal but it Shouted respect. some rules were: 1.A sith that has more power than his master is allowed to kill him at anytime. 2.Arkantos is Darklord he is not to be challenged unless the challenger wants death. 3.Sith may kill there 2 servents that are given to them (servents will be in supply). and many more rules he created these rules to bend the law to his will and to establish order. He Appointed Sith rule Keepers. or priests in total there were exactly 20 Priests to protect artifacts or books of the history of the sith. Arkantos delt with the jedi planet tython swiftly sending his Sith apprentice to tython with cultists to keep the jedi unnerved. His apprentice was slain by a Jedi initate 'DOn Kronton' Arkantos vowed to crush this 'insect' when he had the chance.

The destruction of Yuna 3.

Upon hereing of a Vast amout of Jedi Youth being trained by a Jedi Instructer on Yuna 3, Arkantos personally with a legion of cultists attacked the city. of Kitan (Capitol City of Yuna 3) he killed many jedi knights,jedi padawans,jedi masters, and the jedi trainer protecting the 50 younglings. after searching through the ruins for jedi Arkantos was satisfied they were all dead, He captured a Jedi Elder and took him with him to his Flagship. Once in orbit Arkantos Ordered that the remaning jedi be locked in a cage. and after this order was completed He ordered the prisoner Jedi elder up to his Bridge. He forced the jedi to watch the planet Yuna 3 be destroyed by Arkantos's fleet and watch the jedi city be crushed to utter dust. He then persuaded the Jedi elder to join him the Master Refused Heart broken from the destruction of th once great jedi city. Arkantos Tortued the Nautolan until he was barely alive. the 'Stubbon' Nautolan refused to join Arkantos. Arkantos rose, drew his saber and stabbed the elder in the chest. Irritated that the master did not join him, he returned to korriban to once again sit on his throne.
------------------------------------------
Attack on Korriban

As Arkantos Arrived on Korriban he saw 4 jedi strike teams attacking the academy. Furious at the jedi he landed his flagship but told his men 'I will deal with this personally.' he walked onto the dusty rock of korriban and drew his saber he threw it sliceing a jedi attacking a sith youngling in half,while shocking another two jedi with force lightning. the two jedi fell to the floor. another 3 jedi charged at Arkantos. he easily killed the first with a saber twirl in the chest while force gripping one and throwing him off a cliff he then backflipped over another jedi and stabbed him in the back. the last 2 teams swarmed Arkantos. he grip 3 of them and threw them at a wall he drew his saber once again ingniting it and sabering a Rodian jedi he ducked just mising the attack from a human jedi. he rolled and swiped at the jedi padawans legs. legless the jedi tried to run but Arkantos stopped him and severed his head Turning again he backward stabbed another jedi, this time a Jedi knight kel'dor jumped from a cliff and bludgenoned Arkantos in the face. furious at this Arkantos gripped the Knigth and whispered 'You should join me jedi, i knight like you is worthy enough to be my apprentice.' 'Never!' the knight shouted Arkantos. imediately started his forceligthning until theknight screamed 'STOP STOP!' the Knight began to fall to the ground. Arkantos began his mercyless assault on the knights mind twisting his good thoughts into evil thoughts. the knight staggered dropped to one knee and said 'My....ugh....master. what is your wish.' 'this, Arkantos said bluntly this is what my wish is! welcome jedi, to the darkside, you will be know as Darth giharji. the knight nodded 'yes..master.' Arkantos Laughed maniacly telling the knight to go and send a team to attack tython and bring the jedi, 'Don Kronton' to Arkantos. Alive.

Arkantos is still searching for Don Kronton so he can kill him to this very day...

^this bio i made for a rpg and they said a jawa cant become a sith -.- i'd like to here your oppinion btw this post will continue with arkantos's life story.
KOTOR
KOTOR

+Light/-Dark : 8

Experience Points : 7127

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think? Empty Re: What do you guys think?

Post by Velos Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:24 pm

Jawas are just about intelligent enough to form a hunter gatherer society. They have no shred of instinct in those shriveled bodies. Jawa's also do not have the intelligence commonly found in a Sith. A wookiee is more likely to become twice as powerful as Sidious then a Jawa becoming even remotely near force sensitive. Change the race to anything not-yoda or otherwise unlikely to develop a powerful connection to the Force or even a brain capacity similar to a Human, and its an acceptable biography. Ignoring the much-done Jedi start, sith end form.

Would anyone really take a Jawa sith lord seriously? I would laugh, kill him when he's asleep and move on.

I can continue like this for a while but in short: Jawas are not force-sensitive. No information was recorded on force sensitivity of a Jawa simply because no one would seriously consider a Jawa to become a Jedi.With a lot of imagination and reality-bending you might actually pull it off. When i noticed the powers you put into him, I'd outright deny this biography if it were up to me.
Velos
Velos

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 5378

Back to top Go down

Post by KOTOR Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:07 am

darn okay hes a ewok xD nah hes a human from tatooine
KOTOR
KOTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:28 am

Worst Bio I've seen in a long time. Even worse then some of my own. Too many cliches, too much power, too many ridiculous circumstances, and goes against several Canon basics.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27015
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by KOTOR Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:32 am

screw the rules i got the money. and screw cannon lousy money grabbers use your bloodey imagination peeps!
KOTOR
KOTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:41 am

Why should they when you make no attempt at it? That Bio has so many cliches in it, I saw no original idea in the entire thing.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by KOTOR Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:04 am

how so? i made up some names as well as planets not to mension attack on korriban. this stinks read people!
KOTOR
KOTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:06 am

I did, it's not original, it's cliche. Especially considering the planet you made up is a direct steal from FFX.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Velos Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:50 am

And here i was deciding i would not point out everything that was wrong with it.. Oh well.
Velos
Velos

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 5378

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:02 pm

Ewok...
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16926
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:06 pm

harrumph!

does the name translate into anything?
Jacen
Jacen

+Light/-Dark : 15

Experience Points : 7107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum