Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KOTOR/WINTER

+2
Thing
The Zohan
6 posters

Go down

KOTOR/WINTER Empty KOTOR/WINTER

Post by The Zohan Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:48 am

Whats the status on that movie(s) we took? Im waiting to see them. Were you able to upload them? What did you use to capture the video?
The Zohan
The Zohan

+Light/-Dark : 13

Experience Points : 6959

Back to top Go down

KOTOR/WINTER Empty Re: KOTOR/WINTER

Post by Thing Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:22 am

And this couldn't be a PM why?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17676
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:25 am

KOTOR/WINTER 987374
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27020
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:28 am

because he wanted to make it an AM but it was already PM

*rim shot*
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12272
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:31 am

Get the FUCK out of my bounty hunter meeting...

Bet seriously, gtfo.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:37 am

actually i thought it was pretty funny, i'm good at puns, here one right now!

Guy 1: you know, in china, they have a lot of earthquakes

Guy 2: Ya! I bet they have to tie their China down!

*rimshot*
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:42 am

I bet you heard that somewhere.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:49 am

nope, i'm just clever^^
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by The Zohan Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:41 pm

I already PM'd him a few days ago and im waiting to hear from him so last night i made this post to see if i could capture his attention or make it so everyone wants to see it. Its not that great but it is interesting.
The Zohan
The Zohan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:56 pm

I was in the movie...

I'm the Rodian that went JEDI!!
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:20 pm

Nihil....

*facepalm*
Jacen
Jacen

+Light/-Dark : 15

Experience Points : 7112

Back to top Go down

Post by The Zohan Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:52 am

If this lil video is a succsess we can move on to bigger more comlicated videos. especialy if kotor can edit and add sounds and stuff. Then we could work on it a little ata time.
The Zohan
The Zohan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:52 am

You may now address me as lord pun.
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by KOTOR Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:19 am

uhh remember brother luke? he kinda deleted the vidieos
KOTOR
KOTOR

+Light/-Dark : 8

Experience Points : 7132

Back to top Go down

Post by The Zohan Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:39 pm

You may now adress Nihil as lord poopy wedge.

Who is this luke? How old is he? Why did he delete the videos? Can we re take them and not let him delete them this time?

Just telll him all you neeed to do is upload them to youtube and then you can delete them.
The Zohan
The Zohan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:59 pm

Lord Pun of Poopy Wedge

I LIKE IT

LPPW
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by KOTOR Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:28 am

uhhhh you cant make him hes 1yr younger and a complete ass but yeh we can retake when you wanna just contact me via xfire
KOTOR
KOTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by The Zohan Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:17 am

Me no have this xfire which you speak of. I'll just make it the next time were both on. Its a shame cus that video was near perfect.
The Zohan
The Zohan

Back to top Go down

Post by KOTOR Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:59 pm

i know D: i kicked him in the face if it made anyone happy Very Happy
KOTOR
KOTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:06 pm

Holy shit...

You kicked your bro in the face?

I beat the shit out of my broski, but I never *purposely* kicked him in the face...
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Zohan Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:24 am

Good for you. I bet he'd think twice next time. Or run to your mom as soon as you found out.
The Zohan
The Zohan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down