Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crucible, The Legacy Era continues :D!

5 posters

Go down

Crucible, The Legacy Era continues :D! Empty Crucible, The Legacy Era continues :D!

Post by Red-X Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:20 pm

Crucible, The Legacy Era continues :D! Crucible_novel

Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, and Princess Leia have spent a lifetime fighting wars, bringing the Jedi back from extinction, raising families, and saving the galaxy more times than they can count. They've earned the right to rest on their laurels and let the younger generation shoulder the burden--but fate has another adventure in store for our heroes, a quest only they can tackle and hope to survive...

Takes place a year after Apocalypse. Comes next spring 2013
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12419
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Crucible, The Legacy Era continues :D! Empty Re: Crucible, The Legacy Era continues :D!

Post by Aardvark Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:35 pm

God dammit. Will those 3 just DIE already? They've ALL jumped the shark and that "younger generation"? Jagged Fel - Over 30, Jaina Solo - Over 30, Zekk - Over 30, Tahiri Veila - Over 25, Ben Skywalker - 18, Vestara Khai - 18. And those are just the prominent ones, most of them are older then Luke Han and Leia were during the Thrawn Trilogy. *Sigh* I guess the same thing will happen to this batch that happened to Corran and Kyp, relegated to the realm of endless support.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 26985
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Crucible, The Legacy Era continues :D! Empty Re: Crucible, The Legacy Era continues :D!

Post by Red-X Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:33 pm

$$$ universal familiar faces make dat bling bling
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:38 pm

And yet Legend of Korra is doing just fine without Aang, Katara, Zuko, Toph, Iro, & Saka. Any good series can stand on it's own with a brand new cast so long as the story and characters are good, and you still acknowledge the other cast.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:18 pm

would be WONDERFUL to see Luke, Leia and Han die in a heroic last stand defending all the rest of us schlubs that could not hit a gundark at five paces...
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15831
Comments : Crucible, The Legacy Era continues :D! Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:22 pm

luke would do like a jedi nuke and kill evth on a solar system.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26917
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:58 pm

Now see, like I said at the end of Apocalypse he goes toe-to-toe with a Force being of legend, the Bringer of Chaos the being responsible for the wild shifts in light and darkness in the SW universe. He takes her down and then gets mortally wounded.... TELL ME THAT'S NOT THE PERFECT SCENARIO TO WRITE HIM OUT ON!
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:31 am

They probably want him to die somewhat in front of everyone. Though I kinda feel like it should be similar to Mara's death. Everyone feeling it in the Force across the galaxy
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:46 am

didnt georgy boy say Authors arnt allowed to say when luke dies?
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12021

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:00 am

Yes he did... he's an idiot who never actually reads any of the stories he signs off on so he has no idea how far past the shark Luke is now, and I'm pretty sure Han's so far gone he's already face-planted in the shore.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:10 am

xD nice inception reference Razz ya its really looking like that because after this book, all you have to do is put the pieces of the puzzle together and youll get his death
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:54 pm

what inception reference?
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:58 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:what inception reference?

aard was refering to Han being lost in Limbo. Which was the scene where cobbs woke up on the beach looking for that asian man to bring him back, after he had died a few levels up
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:58 pm

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM no. no. i think you guys should learn what jumping the shark means.

Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:15 pm

I didn't even like inception so Dray's right I wasn't referring to it. "Jumping the shark" is a term that refers to a point in a series(whether it be Video Game, Book, Movie, or TV Show) that is the pinnacle of the show or the character. Once you hit that point, nothing is exciting anymore, it's all downhill. Luke's shark jump was his personal fight with Abeloth. Han's was... shit I can't remember the exact event, it was during NJO. Leia is more by association, we know nothing bad will ever happen to Han Solo, and Leia's always with Han so she's immortal by association.

My point: If you write a story about only certain characters you have to be able to believe those characters are actually in danger. When you make a book just about Han, Leia, & Luke that starts in a Cantina, aside from feeling like you're trying to rehash the original trilogy, there's no real suspense to be had.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:33 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM no. no. i think you guys should learn what jumping the shark means.

i didnt even look at jumping the shark, i know what it means :|
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:04 pm

thought you ment inception because of the "face-planted in the shore". thought that was refering to the scene where the main dude wakes up on the beach in his mind.
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down