Where to begin...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where to begin...

Post by sherlok11 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:28 pm

'Sup bitches! My name's Harvey, I'm 17 and from Oxfordshire, U.K. I've played this game for several years now, and I currently run around using the name "Shade". I enjoy roleplaying more than I should, and do it in a variety of formats. The most recent of which is online forum based roleplaying, but I've been doing even that for a year. I've signed up here basically because I was playing on your TFFA server, and was surprised how good a time I had. Good work.

Hope to see you all around, Den.

P.S. OMGOSH smiley heaven

sherlok11

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 2075

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to begin...

Post by Reptile on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:35 pm

read the rules
Reptile

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 3714

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:09 pm

He's British let him go. <3

Anyway since you seem more nice than what we usually get then here is a few links to look at if you're wishing to join us:

http://jvsclan.darkbb.com/t5-how-to-join-read-this-first
http://jvsclan.darkbb.com/t3-jvs-application-for-those-wishing-to-join-jvs

Thank You.

~Sqrl

Aardvark wrote:
Gave me a boner, but then again my penis doesn't discriminate between real and fake tittys.

Max Rambone wrote:
Play with honor, admin with honor, speak with honor.
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 10835
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:45 pm

I thought Chaos posted till I read ~ sqrl

Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 14488
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:24 pm

Aureus wrote:I thought Chaos posted till I read ~ sqrl

My avatar confuse you huh? lol

Aardvark wrote:
Gave me a boner, but then again my penis doesn't discriminate between real and fake tittys.

Max Rambone wrote:
Sqrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvarus on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:30 pm

what cog said. ure so gay sqrl
Silvarus

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 4112
Comments : Definitely no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:50 pm

role-player?

Pfft...typical jedi traits

dandaman7 wrote:Yea, you see it on the news all the time: 'Guy gets mugged for Jedi Order symbol by possible Sith'
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 10009
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl on Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:11 pm

uh no and no. I only changed my avatar what's wrong with that? owo

Aardvark wrote:

Max Rambone wrote:
Sqrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:15 am

Red-X wrote:role-player?

Pfft...typical jedi traits
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOvvvvvL

Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 14488
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top