Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

noob needing knowledge about knights of the old republic!

+2
Red-X
soran
6 posters

Go down

noob needing knowledge about knights of the old republic! Empty noob needing knowledge about knights of the old republic!

Post by soran Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:56 am

so i know alot of members in this clan read up alot about star wars and know the canon almost by heart. so im just wondering if anybody knows about what happens after KOTOR 2? and whats in the area that the exile and revan went to? jus wodering if ya guys knew. if you dont feel like explaining, thats fine jus copy and paste some URLs Very Happy
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12043

Back to top Go down

noob needing knowledge about knights of the old republic! Empty Re: noob needing knowledge about knights of the old republic!

Post by Red-X Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:30 am

Havnt read the book, but some of those answers are probably in the book called Revan. And from what I know atm, all the aftermath mess should be in TOR.

Pretty sure Revan went back to Dromund Kaas to face the Emperor, and the Exile...well have no darn clue, just know she went chasing after him. Aard should have better knowledge on that or viteaz
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12441
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

noob needing knowledge about knights of the old republic! Empty Re: noob needing knowledge about knights of the old republic!

Post by Aardvark Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:08 am

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS

Revan left to investigate the Sith Empire after KotOR 1 but before two, he ended up captured by the Sith Emperor and held for the next three years on Dromund Kaas, the center of the Sith Empire. After KotOR two Bastila told Meetra(Exile) where Revan had gone and she went chasing after him with just T3-M4 at her side. She eventually freed Revan on Dromund Kaas and joined forces with him and a Sith to take on the Emperor. During the fight the Sith betrayed Revan and Meetra, stabbing the Exile in the back while letting the Emperor overwhelm Revan. The Emperor then proceeds to put Revan in stasis for the next 300 years to pick his brain about how to best go about destroying the Republic and Meetra, now a Force Ghost, helps guard Revan from the worst of the Emperor's mental probes.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27007
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:20 am

Well so much for revan being a pro
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16918
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:23 am

The Emperor's been alive over a thousand years and has the Force Prescence of over a million people. It's a miracle he held on that long.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Viteaz Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:12 pm

To be sure for 1300 years. Right after the Hyperspace war when he led his Sith Council in Unknows Regions to settle down and form a new Sith Empire.
I loved the moment when Meetra was gonna go mad because of the Force void of the planet Very Happy Vitiate is an epic one o.o He reminded me Darth Nihilus with devouring Kathar.
Too bad that T3 was destroyed during the battle with Emperor Sad He's been so good during the whole journey.
Viteaz
Viteaz
Senator

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 5569
Comments : I'm a pervert...ye. >=)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:03 pm

Wuts the emperors name? i have a new sith to worship
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16918
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Viteaz Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Vitiate is his name, I've taken it as my name however. XD
Viteaz
Viteaz
Senator

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 5569
Comments : I'm a pervert...ye. >=)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Tenebrae was his original name, his Sith name is Lord Vitiate.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:04 pm

wow thats crazy!!!!! sucks that revan got overwhelmed though but atleast he didnt die. allough looks like TOR kinda ruined him a little bit. was the sith that they traveled with in the KOTOR games at all or did they meet the sith after?

EDIT: alright so i just did some research and what they do in TOR with revan seems completely wrong. about revan returns to the dark side. but the thing about that is that it doesnt make sense simply because meetra wouldn't have let him. since she was in his head helping him for the 300 years he was imprisoned she would be able to easily help him resist the dark side.
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Revan didn't fall again, he managed to transcend the boundary between them. Complete emotional detachment from Force use.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:47 pm

they why did they have to kill him in that clip of TOR?
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:00 pm

That's if you play as the Sith Empire. Revan wants to bring down the Empire as a whole and the Emperor in particular. If you side with the Empire in the game you have to defend the Empire from Revan.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:03 pm

oooh I THOUGHT that was the jedi attacking him. alright kewl beans. (referring back to original topic) man canon can be so interesting whenever i actually put the time in to read up on it! Very Happy
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Im still wondering which side will be the canon they will base their new games on.

Like, will Revan be saved or killed in future games.

=3
Atlas
Atlas

+Light/-Dark : -2

Experience Points : 5564
Comments : This ain't funny -.-

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:04 am

ill bet that they'll leave that alone canon wise and leave it up to the reader/gamer to imagine it
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:12 am

He'll be dead by the end of the game no matter which side you choose. I can tell by the setup that if you get him on your side he'll probably sacrifice himself so you and your team can have a chance to take down the Emperor.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:19 pm

^ I thought as much but, tbh i hope he accompanies you until he decides to retire or sth.

Still, Revan as a Force Ghost is fine by me ^_^
Atlas
Atlas

+Light/-Dark : -2

Experience Points : 5564
Comments : This ain't funny -.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down