Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really..... REALLY?

3 posters

Go down

Really..... REALLY? Empty Really..... REALLY?

Post by Aardvark Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:45 pm

http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/14/foster-care-for-obese-kids-drastic-measure-preventable-problem/?iref=allsearch

I'm almost at a lose for words, how can anyone think this is a good idea? There's no health reason for this, foster homes often have trouble supporting children which results in malnourishment which can cause far MORE health problems then the minor concern of diabetes. I'm just baffled at this, which essentially says that if you provide TOO WELL for your children you'll have them taken away.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27007
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Really..... REALLY? Empty Re: Really..... REALLY?

Post by Ptolemy Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:32 pm

THIS... Does not even warrant a discussion.
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15853
Comments : Really..... REALLY? Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:35 am

Lack of reach to healthy food does not cause obesity. you can be a pig eating. you just need to be pro active. also, even if you eat shit, quantity matters as well.

that being said, lack of disregard for the child can be pandering to their whims without giving them restraint, wich is actually how most children are neglected nowadays. it would be best to seek out how the parent educates the child. and yes, if you fucking do whatever your kid does, if you dont bother to see what video games, films and imagery he sees, if ou do not look after his health before his cravings, then you are a bad parent. i think people take parenting too lightly these days, and i would rain down hell on people who treat a child like an object.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26939
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum