Jamaican Beef Patties

Post by Champion on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:17 pm

OMG so delicious amiroight or wat?

Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 14751
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Re: Jamaican Beef Patties

Post by Dray The Fingerless on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:53 pm

we have rissois and croquetes here. basically pastry with meat in it. these exist all over the world, with slight variations all around. but the variation is what makes it count Wink i suggest Bruxel croquetes, dear god they are amazing.

"Life and power should be logarithmic"

Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 24509
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:59 pm

They look exactly like empanadas.

SGT Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band fan | DTT | I didn't say I pirated, but let's just say it's awesome.
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 15230
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:23 pm

They are much like empenadas, but the crust and meat taste different. Like Dray said, many variations exist. But damn these Jamaican ones are soooo delicious.

Champion
Founder

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:54 pm

Hmm...

I want some empanadas now...

SGT Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band fan | DTT | I didn't say I pirated, but let's just say it's awesome.
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSpanish on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:41 pm

Speaking of carribbean cuisine

Mofongo is sooooooo good. I think I fell in love with puerto rican food

-Peppa
CaptainSpanish
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -49

Experience Points : 4792

Back to top Go down

Post by Reptile on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:49 pm

Looks good
Reptile

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 3714

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:53 pm

Holy shit dude.

I did not expect the (arguably) whitest guy in the clan to know what Mofongo is. It. Fucking. Rocks.

Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSpanish on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:55 pm

yeah I went to Puerto Rico over the break...

I like how crunchy it is and what it could be stuffed with

-Peppa
CaptainSpanish
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -49

Experience Points : 4792

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:01 pm

UUUUGH.

Fucking teeth.

Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by albions on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:29 pm

Damn im hungry now !

My AAO Stats
albions
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 9

Experience Points : 2942

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:08 am

i suggest Bruxel croquetes, dear god they are amazing.
true, they are awesome

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 10212

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurupt on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:44 pm

its all about the RØD GRØD MED FLØDE
Kurupt
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 3311
Comments : DANISH DYNAMITE

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion on Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Kurupt wrote:its all about the RØD GRØD MED FLØDE

Mail some to me. Sounds delicious.

Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:35 pm

you know what we really need now adays, espcially in american since american is so fat, we need what willy wonka was usuing in his cholate factory, (the with johnny depp) that tv eat o' vision or whatever where you can just reach out and grab food from your tv,

thats one way to cure starvation

also one way to increase obesity Razz
Angelus

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 2994

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:52 pm

If that were only real...

Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:25 pm

Angelus wrote:you know what we really need now adays, espcially in american since american is so fat, we need what willy wonka was usuing in his cholate factory, (the with johnny depp) that tv eat o' vision or whatever where you can just reach out and grab food from your tv,

thats one way to cure starvation

also one way to increase obesity Razz

Speak for yourself fatty. In fact America is no longer the fattest nation BTW, I think it has to do with my ultra ripped abs and super low body fat. I tipped the scale.

Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:09 am

Yeah, it's like Australia now.

Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:52 am

thing944 wrote:Yeah, it's like Australia now.

If I moved to Australia the USA would be fattest again. Cool

Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top