Behold! The Future of Modern First-Person Shooters!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Behold! The Future of Modern First-Person Shooters!

Post by Dawn_Twilight on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:59 am

avatar
Dawn_Twilight

Join date : 2009-10-23
+Light/-Dark : -8
Posts : 443

Experience Points : 3873

Back to top Go down

Re: Behold! The Future of Modern First-Person Shooters!

Post by Nomad on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:49 am

lol at rank ups

_________________
avatar
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

Join date : 2009-10-22
+Light/-Dark : -37
Posts : 4284

Experience Points : 10328
Location : Czech Republic/Pilsen

Back to top Go down

Re: Behold! The Future of Modern First-Person Shooters!

Post by LoneStar on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:59 am

SERGENT OF THE MASTER SERGENTS MOST IMPORTANT PERSON OF EXTREME SERGENTS TO THE MAX!! W00t
avatar
LoneStar

Join date : 2010-05-05
+Light/-Dark : 0
Posts : 163

Experience Points : 3081
Location : In the middle of nowhere

Back to top Go down

Re: Behold! The Future of Modern First-Person Shooters!

Post by Sqrl on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:47 pm

i think i lost 4 brain cells when i watched this lmao.

_________________






Aardvark wrote:
Gave me a boner, but then again my penis doesn't discriminate between real and fake tittys.


Max Rambone wrote:
Play with honor, admin with honor, speak with honor.
avatar
Sqrl

Join date : 2009-10-21
+Light/-Dark : -674
Posts : 4463

Experience Points : 10953
Location : A Location Somewhere In Pennsylvania.
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Re: Behold! The Future of Modern First-Person Shooters!

Post by SouLCasT on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:03 pm

Sqrl wrote:i think i lost 4 brain cells when i watched this lmao.

You have -3 now?Very Happy
avatar
SouLCasT

Join date : 2009-10-31
+Light/-Dark : 7
Posts : 1089

Experience Points : 4550
Location : Romania

Back to top Go down

Re: Behold! The Future of Modern First-Person Shooters!

Post by Dray The Fingerless on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:29 pm

SouLCasT wrote:
Sqrl wrote:i think i lost 4 brain cells when i watched this lmao.

You have -3 now?Very Happy

amsnap.

_________________

"Life and power should be logarithmic"

avatar
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Join date : 2009-10-21
+Light/-Dark : 265
Posts : 10355

Experience Points : 24625
Location : your FACE is a location.
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Re: Behold! The Future of Modern First-Person Shooters!

Post by The Zohan on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:05 pm

Lol this summed up the experience of playing any fps game.

Whats with the title? the FUTURE of MODERN first person shooters?

BLOODY SCREEN, So Real!

I want this game. Better than black ops.
avatar
The Zohan

Join date : 2009-10-22
+Light/-Dark : 13
Posts : 952

Experience Points : 4631
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Behold! The Future of Modern First-Person Shooters!

Post by tRibaL on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:38 pm

EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!! DUDE, THATS LIKE SO REAL!!
avatar
tRibaL

Join date : 2009-11-03
+Light/-Dark : -2
Posts : 2267

Experience Points : 6795

Back to top Go down

Re: Behold! The Future of Modern First-Person Shooters!

Post by Dawn_Twilight on Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:44 am

The Zohan wrote:
Whats with the title? the FUTURE of MODERN first person shooters?

You have a bad sense of time I take it Razz

Regardless, there are many different "Times", WWII, WWI, etc. There's also "Future" Sci-Fi things like Halo, which takes place in Humanity's future. Star Wars cannot be count as part of this because its more far away from reality, there is no "Earth", we also certainly don't have cells that somehow let us throw shit at each other with our minds, No Sir. *Cough* Lame Reasoning brought to you by GEORGE LUCAS *Cough*
avatar
Dawn_Twilight

Join date : 2009-10-23
+Light/-Dark : -8
Posts : 443

Experience Points : 3873

Back to top Go down

Re: Behold! The Future of Modern First-Person Shooters!

Post by The Zohan on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:09 pm

Dawn_Twilight wrote:
The Zohan wrote:
Whats with the title? the FUTURE of MODERN first person shooters?

You have a bad sense of time I take it Razz

Regardless, there are many different "Times", WWII, WWI, etc. There's also "Future" Sci-Fi things like Halo, which takes place in Humanity's future. Star Wars cannot be count as part of this because its more far away from reality, there is no "Earth", we also certainly don't have cells that somehow let us throw shit at each other with our minds, No Sir. *Cough* Lame Reasoning brought to you by GEORGE LUCAS *Cough*

Im saying that if its the future of modern fps then they should just say future of fps unless its a joke or something.
avatar
The Zohan

Join date : 2009-10-22
+Light/-Dark : 13
Posts : 952

Experience Points : 4631
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Behold! The Future of Modern First-Person Shooters!

Post by Red-X on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:22 pm

The Zohan wrote:
Dawn_Twilight wrote:
The Zohan wrote:
Whats with the title? the FUTURE of MODERN first person shooters?

You have a bad sense of time I take it Razz

Regardless, there are many different "Times", WWII, WWI, etc. There's also "Future" Sci-Fi things like Halo, which takes place in Humanity's future. Star Wars cannot be count as part of this because its more far away from reality, there is no "Earth", we also certainly don't have cells that somehow let us throw shit at each other with our minds, No Sir. *Cough* Lame Reasoning brought to you by GEORGE LUCAS *Cough*

Im saying that if its the future of modern fps then they should just say future of fps unless its a joke or something.

this is a joke foo =_=

'parody'

_________________
"To be a Sith is to taste Freedom and to know Victory..."


dandaman7 wrote:Yea, you see it on the news all the time: 'Guy gets mugged for Jedi Order symbol by possible Sith'
avatar
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Join date : 2010-07-26
+Light/-Dark : -47
Posts : 3732

Experience Points : 10125
Location : in meh head :D
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Re: Behold! The Future of Modern First-Person Shooters!

Post by Dawn_Twilight on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:53 pm

"Duty Calls" "Call of Duty"

I believe this parody is for some Sci-Fi FPS, showing how Modern Day FPSes are horrible and over-rated, while they're (The Sci-Fi one) awesome - which they are.
avatar
Dawn_Twilight

Join date : 2009-10-23
+Light/-Dark : -8
Posts : 443

Experience Points : 3873

Back to top Go down

Re: Behold! The Future of Modern First-Person Shooters!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum