Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mid-Terms anyone?

+4
Skorp
Dawn_Twilight
Nomad
Thing
8 posters

Go down

Mid-Terms anyone? Empty Mid-Terms anyone?

Post by Thing Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:26 pm

Post here if you have mid-terms.

I have the for the rest of the week, and that entitles half-days. Though to be honest, it's more of a Quarter-Day
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17641
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Mid-Terms anyone? Empty Re: Mid-Terms anyone?

Post by Nomad Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:06 pm

Today i made my last exam- had them : thursday,friday last week and monday and tuesday this one... glad that its over tho
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12620

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn_Twilight Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Mid-Terms ftw, Half day today and tomorrow, Thursday full day. Friday nothing.
The only normal school day this week, Monday, got delayed for hours, we did't have to go until it was half way done. Teachers and students, bus drivers all annoyed at their reluctance to close it.
Dawn_Twilight
Dawn_Twilight

+Light/-Dark : -8

Experience Points : 6165

Back to top Go down

Post by Skorp Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:59 pm

mine were supposed to start on friday but we had a snowday. So it got moved to monday. i had no exam on monday and i only had 1 today which took 2 hours. same thing tomorrow and thursday. then im done with em

Skorp
Senator

+Light/-Dark : -15

Experience Points : 7293

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:07 pm

mine were last week Very Happy went to school fro 3 hours, went back and slept. LOVED IT!
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12021

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðaaaaa Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:10 am

Had them before break except for my math midterm which I had to take after the break due to snowday....
Ðaaaaa
Ðaaaaa

+Light/-Dark : 15

Experience Points : 6126

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:30 pm

had all of them before winter break Smile
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12419
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:09 am

I have to take my Science Mid-Term on Monday due to snow. I don't know if it's a half day or full day, but evidence so far says half... Logic and knowledge of the school says full day so...

I hope it's a half day Very Happy
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17641
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:28 pm

I had mine last week. But thanks to the snow I had 4 in one day. 6 hours of testing, no lunch, epic.
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16896
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down