Formalish resignation

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Formalish resignation

Post by Aragorn on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:58 am

xzavier wrote:And for all of you who have said i have given up without trying to change, i believe it or not have been, and several times. I introduced the Proven in the sith acadamy training grounds when i was a sith in order to train teh younger class of sith, and nobody was interested, i took the path JM rather than JG knowing i would be able to attain JG. I have ALWAYS admitted when i am wrong, and i have ALWAYS said sorry for it and was cool with the person, but after aragorn saying fuck you on the server i was done with it. That my attempts at getting shit done was passive aggressiveness. That my complaments to champ was a slap in the face to everyone else. Kami, i see what your saying, but you notice most of this clan doesnt care for formal events. The GIW is a schuedled event, and what used to have 20 people show up to. now has 6-7 people show up, we actually have to wait for enough people to come in order to start. and its been the same people. unlike before when there was a slew of people. and about the two weeks thing, gl with that. I dont think i would want to come back to a place where people complain about me whining and not trying to do shit, who then are insulted when i try to do shit. I do not mean this as flaming, even tho i wouldnt be suprised if i was infracted. Anyway, with aragorn saying i wanted admin for personal gain. what personal gain to a stand to pose? Guns? force? spawning shit? First off spawning is level three i believe. And anyone who knows me would know i never have cared for guns and force. and to whoever posted my 1 whopping post of the prax forums, its because i joined it the other day, and unlike most people in JvS, if i enjoy playing on the servers with people, i persue it.

First off, I did not say screw you on the server. Those words never came out of my mouth in any way shape or form. All I was doing was pointing out stuff. I'd appreciate it if you would stop putting words in my mouth, Xzavier. I have respect for you and I like you as a person, despite all this. You're a cool guy and a joy to spar with but you can be very arrogant and self-centered. This isn't me being a douche, this is me stating fact that not only me has noticed...Secondly, I pointed out what you're application meant because your intentions and how you carried yourself by not only the language in your application, but also in the server tells me a lot more than it being just an application. I have basis for my claim, it's not something random to piss you off, Xzavier. Thirdly, the personal gain comes from having an event you can call your own that is ran how you think it should be, it's just part of the passive-aggressiveness. You were doing it out of spite, just like Serv did with the Fruit Bowl thing he put on. It was out of spite because GIW was flawed and had problems so, he made an event so he could run things his way (which is the way he thought GIW should run, or something close to that). It's the same thing here....I wish you all the best in Jprax. I hope you enjoy your time and have fun there. I hope to see you around the server some time.

~Current rank~

~Previous ranks~

Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 9724
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by soran on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:11 pm

Aragorn wrote:
xzavier wrote:And for all of you who have said i have given up without trying to change, i believe it or not have been, and several times. I introduced the Proven in the sith acadamy training grounds when i was a sith in order to train teh younger class of sith, and nobody was interested, i took the path JM rather than JG knowing i would be able to attain JG. I have ALWAYS admitted when i am wrong, and i have ALWAYS said sorry for it and was cool with the person, but after aragorn saying fuck you on the server i was done with it. That my attempts at getting shit done was passive aggressiveness. That my complaments to champ was a slap in the face to everyone else. Kami, i see what your saying, but you notice most of this clan doesnt care for formal events. The GIW is a schuedled event, and what used to have 20 people show up to. now has 6-7 people show up, we actually have to wait for enough people to come in order to start. and its been the same people. unlike before when there was a slew of people. and about the two weeks thing, gl with that. I dont think i would want to come back to a place where people complain about me whining and not trying to do shit, who then are insulted when i try to do shit. I do not mean this as flaming, even tho i wouldnt be suprised if i was infracted. Anyway, with aragorn saying i wanted admin for personal gain. what personal gain to a stand to pose? Guns? force? spawning shit? First off spawning is level three i believe. And anyone who knows me would know i never have cared for guns and force. and to whoever posted my 1 whopping post of the prax forums, its because i joined it the other day, and unlike most people in JvS, if i enjoy playing on the servers with people, i persue it.

First off, I did not say screw you on the server. Those words never came out of my mouth in any way shape or form. All I was doing was pointing out stuff. I'd appreciate it if you would stop putting words in my mouth, Xzavier. I have respect for you and I like you as a person, despite all this. You're a cool guy and a joy to spar with but you can be very arrogant and self-centered. This isn't me being a douche, this is me stating fact that not only me has noticed...Secondly, I pointed out what you're application meant because your intentions and how you carried yourself by not only the language in your application, but also in the server tells me a lot more than it being just an application. I have basis for my claim, it's not something random to piss you off, Xzavier. Thirdly, the personal gain comes from having an event you can call your own that is ran how you think it should be, it's just part of the passive-aggressiveness. You were doing it out of spite, just like Serv did with the Fruit Bowl thing he put on. It was out of spite because GIW was flawed and had problems so, he made an event so he could run things his way (which is the way he thought GIW should run, or something close to that). It's the same thing here....I wish you all the best in Jprax. I hope you enjoy your time and have fun there. I hope to see you around the server some time.

you rlly coulda just let things go since this thread was dying. but you just had to respond >.>

R.I.P mia <3 05/05/10
soran

+Light/-Dark : 18

Experience Points : 9727

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:30 pm

yeah, not the best move ara. and where is his admin application? Last time i saw, "we saw your admin app and denied it because..." usually involves people other than you. Your opinion is not everyone elses, so think before you speak for the rest of the admin board.

"Life and power should be logarithmic"

Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 24625
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:23 pm

I deleted it after aragorn said i did it because i was power hungry, i was up for a couple of hours, and then when aragorn said i wanted it to have the power, in reality, id take an admin level that could do a single thing, switch the gametype.but instead i was attacked for posting an application in which spidey THANKED me for doing on a different night. i diddnt want it to run counter to it, i wanted something informal that diddnt cause stress and nobody cared who showed up to. anyway, i deleted the application when i decided i wasnt going to stay in JvS
tRibaL

+Light/-Dark : -2

Experience Points : 6795

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:41 pm

just to be clear... i didn't thank you for posting the admin application... i thanked you for trying to hold your pug night on a different day... but it didn't even have to be a different day... you could have done it for the whole day after giw was over... iccl... giw only takes a half hour tops... but whats done is done.. best of luck to you.. perhaps i will see you when the practice sessions start back up... if not before then

thanks to disturbed for this sig Smile
[quote="Master CoG"]Rep'd I just woke my whole family up at 2am for laughing so hard[/quote]
R.I.P. Mia I miss you Sad

time until giw

star wars book im currently "reading" - Jedi trials
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 18838
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:47 pm

dandaman7 wrote:Yea, you see it on the news all the time: 'Guy gets mugged for Jedi Order symbol by possible Sith'
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 10125
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:00 pm

wut why would this be locked? there is no more flaming going on?
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:28 pm

doesnt have to be about flaming. This topic is getting us no where. Circles arn't cool

dandaman7 wrote:Yea, you see it on the news all the time: 'Guy gets mugged for Jedi Order symbol by possible Sith'
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Back to top Go down

Post by soran on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:10 am

Red-X wrote: Circles arn't cool, squares are where its at

R.I.P mia <3 05/05/10
soran

+Light/-Dark : 18

Experience Points : 9727

Back to top Go down

Post by IronRat on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:30 am

Well guys, I suggest move this topic to Dark Bar. In my opinion it wasant be showing on public.
IR

IronRat

+Light/-Dark : 70

Experience Points : 5398
Comments : Think sharp,
Be focused,
Move fast,
Stay strong,
Dont be afraid of your tears,
Walk with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:18 pm

or just delete =_= since hes gone now

Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:42 pm

i thought about moving it iron... but unless i am mistaken he doesn't have access to the darth bar at this time

[quote="Master CoG"]Rep'd I just woke my whole family up at 2am for laughing so hard[/quote]

time until giw

Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by IronRat on Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:08 am

Spidey wrote:i thought about moving it iron... but unless i am mistaken he doesn't have access to the darth bar at this time

Well, threads like this creating Clan looks like if it in public part.
But of course its only sugestion.
IR

IronRat

+Light/-Dark : 70

Experience Points : 5398
Comments : Think sharp,
Be focused,
Move fast,
Stay strong,
Dont be afraid of your tears,
Walk with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drist on Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:56 am

Well, Xzavier, you were one of my favorites in JvS. I'll miss you, take care! You're a very talented saberist.

Drist
Sith Approval Committee

+Light/-Dark : 3

Experience Points : 4501

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:12 am

IronRat wrote:
Spidey wrote:i thought about moving it iron... but unless i am mistaken he doesn't have access to the darth bar at this time

Well, threads like this creating Clan looks like if it in public part.
But of course its only sugestion.
IR

Not like there is much of a public left.

Things like this make it more and more painful to come to these forums. I check in and hope to see lots of activity and people on, threads being made joking around and people having fun but instead I am greeted with all this, AND a bill. Looks like I am putting up the 15$ this month again since I have received only 1 donation this month from Dray. Maybe Xzav is right, maybe I have lost the respect and gratitude from those I have extended so much generosity towards. Maybe they feel they do not need to be grateful anymore since they no longer want to play JKA. I dont know, but whatever the reason I guess seeing this sort of thing is inevitable. It is nice to see new active faces like Red X, but these new faces do not know me, and probably do not even have any respect towards me beyond what you would give a passing stranger. And why should they?

I never intended for this clan to be about being the best, or beating those that came before you. I meant for it to be a place of fun, like when we formed it, the roleplaying, the games, the jam packed TFFA server. well, I can tell you this much, that good ol me will still be around till the end. Even if JVS shrivels up and dies a painful death I will see it through to the end. I am sure once another great MP star wars game comes along you can bet JVS will rise from the ashes if need be. I'll still be around though.

Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 14867
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:17 am

the tffa is still packed at times... it was earlier its such a blast when 8-10 jvs people are on Smile good times indeed Smile

time until giw

Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:32 am

Nah you dont understand... at its peak it was 20+ people on, lots of JVS members coming and going, and even at night when less people were on, you could still see 6-8 JVS on with a few guests. Now when I look at the tracker, 90% of the time its COMPLETELY empty.

Champion
Founder

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:38 am

well, i say we aren't failing. Or anything of that sort. People are stuck with real life things which is probably why there aren't as many JvS on the servers.

Aardvark wrote:
Gave me a boner, but then again my penis doesn't discriminate between real and fake tittys.

Max Rambone wrote:
Play with honor, admin with honor, speak with honor.
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 10953
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:48 am

you know, now that i think about the members of JvS; Im probably the only 'new' recruit since the day i signed up that actually stuck around and remained active to this day for the past couple of months

Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:49 am

Red-X wrote:you know, now that i think about the members of JvS; Im probably the only 'new' recruit since the day i signed up that actually stuck around and remained active to this day for the past couple of months

used to be a lot better, more would stick around but there has always been a large share of people who get in and then disappear.

Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:40 am

what champ is saying red, is when this clan was half the size it is now, it would have double the in game activity, and hes not joking, arcwolf threw yinyang would be on.
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X on Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:37 am

uuhh i already understood what he meant.

Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:47 am

Also, it's through*

Threw is the past tense of throw, which, as I have no doubt you can tell, is a verb which describes the action of throwing something.

SGT Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band fan | DTT | I didn't say I pirated, but let's just say it's awesome.
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 15346
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl on Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:44 pm

not cuz this thread has anything bad in it, but could we lock it?

Aardvark wrote:
Gave me a boner, but then again my penis doesn't discriminate between real and fake tittys.

Max Rambone wrote:
Play with honor, admin with honor, speak with honor.
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 10953
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:14 pm

locked by request

time until giw

Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down