Formalish resignation

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Formalish resignation

Post by tRibaL on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:09 pm

First thing, aragorn i had nothing but utter respect for you until these two posts.
Aragorn wrote:We saw your admin proposal...It's full of passive aggressiveness and is just your way to gain more control over how you think things should be ran...I don't think you're bsing anyone with that application, Xzav...

Aragorn wrote:How I get that you want more control is how you talk not only in your post, but on the servers. You said that GIW was so screwed up, was too serious with the rules and isn't fun anymore. If you had it your way, you'd be doing these pugs done your way so it's fun, fair etc...You DO want more control on this otherwise, you wouldn't have posted that application just to be able to head up an event. Don't use making JvS better as a TFFa clan as a smokescreen...I'm all for making the clan improve in skill with tffa, but that isn't your intentions or if it is, it's not the main one...

And i still respect you and im sorry that you feel that way, but both those statements are false. My utter intention is that we have a fun event that is not set in stone rules that common sense runs off of, serv saw the same flaw and did went to create his own (much more of a dick move that he did it at the same time) AND EVERYBODY WENT TO FOLLOW HIM. Your comments that i am power hungry are kindof ironic to me considering your in a place of incredibly high power. and if i was power hungry why would i be doing this.


second goes to champ: I am sorry that your beautiful creation became ill the day you left, and has been dying since, it is reduced to a walking corpse that kami has kept walking and patching. The clan has lost the majority of its respect towards you and im happy that you stopped personally funding something that you dont personally play. And im happy that people are funding it for you, hell ida made a donation or two if i coulda set up a paypal or convinced my parents that this isnt pay to play and im being a good person (crazy conservative dad) anyway, your a good person, and i wish Your creation the best of luck. I hope to see you around again one day.

Third goes to kami: Jesus christ dude i dont know how you do it. but besides the point you are an amazing diplomat and i hope you can cure JvS's illness's and i wish to you the best of luck. Your a good person and friend, i hope to see you on the servers occasionally.

fourth goes to spidey: Man, none of this is your fault. I just want you to know that, your doing your best and thats all anyone could ever ask. Your a good person and a great Senate rep.

5th goes to the rest: This clan has changed over two years, and is not what i joined, i have no desire to be a part of it anymore. I will see you round occasionally.
avatar
tRibaL

Join date : 2009-11-03
+Light/-Dark : -2
Posts : 2267

Experience Points : 6795

Back to top Go down

Re: Formalish resignation

Post by Red-X on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:17 pm

WWOOOOOOWWW.


seriously.........


Did GIW really just pit most of us against each other. Btw, DL was randomly given to ara by span =_= you forgotz?

_________________
"To be a Sith is to taste Freedom and to know Victory..."


dandaman7 wrote:Yea, you see it on the news all the time: 'Guy gets mugged for Jedi Order symbol by possible Sith'
avatar
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Join date : 2010-07-26
+Light/-Dark : -47
Posts : 3732

Experience Points : 10125
Location : in meh head :D
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Re: Formalish resignation

Post by Spidey on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:20 pm

xzavier wrote:

fourth goes to spidey: Man, none of this is your fault. I just want you to know that, your doing your best and thats all anyone could ever ask. Your a good person and a great Senate rep.



sure seems that its my fault... im kinda glad i got the first reply... lets talk about this... if what happened today is the main reason ur leaving... we can work together to fix it... if it was just "the straw that broke the camels back" then fare thee well my friend... i have never had anything against you and have always and still do respect you

_________________


thanks to disturbed for this sig Smile
[quote="Master CoG"]Rep'd I just woke my whole family up at 2am for laughing so hard[/quote]
R.I.P. Mia I miss you Sad



time until giw

star wars book im currently "reading" - Jedi trials
avatar
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

Join date : 2010-03-01
+Light/-Dark : 86
Posts : 5853

Experience Points : 18838
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Re: Formalish resignation

Post by Dray The Fingerless on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:37 pm

Ragequit.

Why you be listening to Ara bro? You know hes a fool. He just be makin up ideas.

If you have some trouble, you talk with Spidey(id say talk with me, but fuck that, hes the Rep now, let him do the work).

In all seriousness, i think you need to admit wrongness and lenience sometimes. Everytime someone leaves they say this clan isnt like it used to be, well thats obvious. Things grow, things change. Specially for an old game that is dying. Ive honestly seen lil drama for the past months. the only problem has been server inactivity because of school and lives. Besides that, i dont see the clan any bad. And the GIW, well its a complicated event. But its just that, an event. Its not what we are about.

So if you elaborated on why JvS is ill, i would love that. Till then, i dont really think you should say it without explaining.

Also, much love bro.

PS: You dont get Admin on my end because i think you didnt need it. I like distributed power, i dont like a lot of things on one person. Plus i think we have enough admins.

_________________

"Life and power should be logarithmic"

avatar
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Join date : 2009-10-21
+Light/-Dark : 265
Posts : 10355

Experience Points : 24625
Location : your FACE is a location.
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Re: Formalish resignation

Post by haize on Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:43 am

@xzav, you first post is disrespectful bullshit and frankly im disappointed in you for posting it. you over react to much dude its a game, things cant always be your way. I personally don't think we need anymore admins we have enough unless you are in a position of power. Admin is a privileged not a right don't think just because you are a long time member that you are going to get it,

what ara said may have been a little bit far fetched, but it all could be true as well. He was just stating what he thinks and feels there is no reason to go all balls to the wall on the guy.

Finally what you said about Champ is utterly disgraceful, some things have gone down hill, and everyone likes champ, and no im not just kissing his ass me and him don't always see eye to eye, but he is twice the man you will ever be dude so next time you come around here and decide to be a little bitch and quit because of stupid shit think twice. that is my


_________________
- Fuck it !

avatar
haize
Masters Council

Join date : 2009-10-23
+Light/-Dark : 19
Posts : 1939

Experience Points : 10029
Location : New Jersey ( its nothing like Jersey Shore)

Back to top Go down

Re: Formalish resignation

Post by CaptainSpanish on Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:58 am

Red-X wrote:WWOOOOOOWWW.


seriously.........


Did GIW really just pit most of us against each other. Btw, DL was randomly given to ara by span =_= you forgotz?


It wasn't randomly given it was "Well who is a sith, would actually be semi-active for trialing, and would be strong enough to keep his title for a couple months?" At the time that only led to Ara

To be honest I'm not all that sad that you're resigning. I don't hate you per se I just am annoyed about your emerging USI. I mean you got all up in Beaner's grill that he's SO now. Seriously What the hell you're not a sith? I know it's because I demoted you back to SM but he won his 4-3 on a bad day for me...exactly like you did with lay and others. If others want to overrule me they can retrial.

That's basically all I got to say..otherwise like I said I don't hate you I just get annoyed at times


_________________
I think Muigi is a pretty cool guy. Eh likes loli and doesn't afraid of anything

-Peppa
avatar
CaptainSpanish
Dark Lord of the Sith

Join date : 2009-10-23
+Light/-Dark : -49
Posts : 1021

Experience Points : 4908
Location : Pirate ship

Back to top Go down

Re: Formalish resignation

Post by Layfon on Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:59 am

As far as Aragorn goes, the reason he has that position still is because he's one of the few people that don't use their admin powers on the server unless they must.

As far as GIW goes, when I read all the new rules and thought about it, to be honest, it's nothing like how Champ had explained it to me the first. That was a fun idea to me.

As far as the clan goes Dray, Xzav is right about it changing into something that isn't as fun. I thought when I left the clan you would of realized why I did that and my previous act. As far as I know, only a few people actually understood the reason behind it. This clan used to be a fun clan. Even with the activeness, it was still fun. The problem I noticed, is that everyone cares.

Basically, as long as people care about being better than all the members that joined in the beginning that were really good, the less fun a clan actually will have. What ever happened to all the people who used to RP? The fact that they're all gone and I can't run around on the CW and try my best to ruin their RP surly takes away from some of my fun. But in all seriousness, what ever happened to all that? The members of the clan now a days only wish to be better than everyone else and not actually try to have fun anymore.

It's natural to try and get better at something, but when it turns into a sole reasoning or an obsession, that's when things go down hill for a clan. The reason I joined was because the way things were being run at the time was great. The clan itself was made on the sole ideas of being a big clan that would have fun and learn from each other. There is no way anyone can tell me that this clan is still based on the same ideas. Those original ideas died when Champ stopped playing. The most fun I've had with this clan recently was when I was trying to blow Sqrl up on the CW the other week.

As far as curing JvS's illness, it can't be done by two people.

It's only when you lose everything that one can find their way again. If they don't, then they are lost.

Xzav, take care bud.

_________________


Vengeance is not wanted, it is necessary. Death is not an option, it is a requirement. Mercy is not an alternative, it does not exist. So know your place and die quietly for me.~ Layfon

Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin... Perhaps... It is time to die...~ Ai
avatar
Layfon
Dark Council

Join date : 2009-10-21
+Light/-Dark : -21
Posts : 947

Experience Points : 4644

Back to top Go down

Re: Formalish resignation

Post by Sqrl on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:05 am

Layfon wrote:
The most fun I've had with this clan recently was when I was trying to blow Sqrl up on the CW the other week.

You call that fun?! I thought it was torture Razz

But lay does have a point. When people get serious they destroy everyone's fun. And about the RP things we had: they died. Because people would get butthurt over stupid shit. Which seems to be the general consensus of this thread. Trust me i had my share of butthurt. Y'all remember that don't ya? But if you do decide to quit xzav always remember that i'm here and we're here contrary to what beliefs are thrown around.

_________________






Aardvark wrote:
Gave me a boner, but then again my penis doesn't discriminate between real and fake tittys.


Max Rambone wrote:
Play with honor, admin with honor, speak with honor.
avatar
Sqrl

Join date : 2009-10-21
+Light/-Dark : -674
Posts : 4463

Experience Points : 10953
Location : A Location Somewhere In Pennsylvania.
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Re: Formalish resignation

Post by CaptainSpanish on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:08 am

Sqrl wrote:
The most fun I have had is my share of butthurt.

Messin with quotes


_________________
I think Muigi is a pretty cool guy. Eh likes loli and doesn't afraid of anything

-Peppa
avatar
CaptainSpanish
Dark Lord of the Sith

Join date : 2009-10-23
+Light/-Dark : -49
Posts : 1021

Experience Points : 4908
Location : Pirate ship

Back to top Go down

Re: Formalish resignation

Post by Layfon on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:11 am

Haize, I don't care who you are, but personally, what Xzav said was how he feels about those issues and people and as far as I know, that is encouraged around here. Second, learn some respect yourself. If I was part of the forum admins, I'd probably infract you for your disrespect, regardless of if he's leaving. I hate to say it, but if you can't control yourself and try to understand people, you may want to think about stepping down.

_________________


Vengeance is not wanted, it is necessary. Death is not an option, it is a requirement. Mercy is not an alternative, it does not exist. So know your place and die quietly for me.~ Layfon

Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin... Perhaps... It is time to die...~ Ai
avatar
Layfon
Dark Council

Join date : 2009-10-21
+Light/-Dark : -21
Posts : 947

Experience Points : 4644

Back to top Go down

Re: Formalish resignation

Post by Spidey on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:12 am

rep span

_________________


thanks to disturbed for this sig Smile
[quote="Master CoG"]Rep'd I just woke my whole family up at 2am for laughing so hard[/quote]
R.I.P. Mia I miss you Sad



time until giw

star wars book im currently "reading" - Jedi trials
avatar
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

Join date : 2010-03-01
+Light/-Dark : 86
Posts : 5853

Experience Points : 18838
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Re: Formalish resignation

Post by Dray The Fingerless on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:27 am

So you say people are all serious now? Sorry, i dont see that. maybe its just your personal experience, but everytime i get on, i see someone training for their trials, us fighting each other on the server and having chat fun. The RP? Well Span got what he wanted. Sith leadership always complained so much about RP that you fucking pushed it away for good. I dunno why you must come and say its no fun, because i cna ask half the clan when they are on our server most of the time, or on our forums, if they are having fun and i can assure you they will say they are. I am quick to dismiss people into just taking off the serious mask whenever they can, perhaps it is something that should be passed along to the rest of the leadership and leading figures. I do not admit it to being perfect, there is drama from time to time(wich is amusing if you ask me but whatever), and sometimes, when its TRIALING AND TOURNIES, people get serious about it, but id prefer if you called it competitive instead of seriousness.

Also Lay, you diss Haize for not liking what Xzav said, saying that Haize should see that its just Xzavs opinion? Well Haize has a right to an opinion too, and if he doesnt like what Xzav said he can manifest it(in the proper manners, we are all civilized people here) Wich is why ill tell Haize to be less aggressive about stuff. We already have Xzav doing that , we dont need more of it.

Also Span, thats not really twisting quotes, as it is rectifying them, wouldnt you agree? Razz

_________________

"Life and power should be logarithmic"

avatar
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Join date : 2009-10-21
+Light/-Dark : 265
Posts : 10355

Experience Points : 24625
Location : your FACE is a location.
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Re: Formalish resignation

Post by Dray The Fingerless on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:34 am

Also Haize, i dont think Xzav was being disgraceful to Champ. If anything i think he was complimenting him.

_________________

"Life and power should be logarithmic"

avatar
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Join date : 2009-10-21
+Light/-Dark : 265
Posts : 10355

Experience Points : 24625
Location : your FACE is a location.
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Re: Formalish resignation

Post by haize on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:45 am

Layfon wrote:Haize, I don't care who you are, but personally, what Xzav said was how he feels about those issues and people and as far as I know, that is encouraged around here. Second, learn some respect yourself. If I was part of the forum admins, I'd probably infract you for your disrespect, regardless of if he's leaving. I hate to say it, but if you can't control yourself and try to understand people, you may want to think about stepping down.

lol are you kidding me lay? you're telling me that his post wasn't childish? this isn't the first time he was '' leaving because of something so stupid as GIW. Im friends with xzav, but he pisses me off with his childish decisions sometimes. I wish him the best of luck but im tired of everyone getting pissed about the GIW and everything else, if you don't like it the way it is don't go? is that so hard to understand? we need to get back to what we were in the beginning and that was to have a good time everyone gets butthurt about rank and admin its so silly? now lay are you telling me thats not what all this is about? and are you telling me that i was mean in anyway, I was a little harsh I must say but it had to be said its silly to leave people who like you because of GIW or not getting admin or someone not liking you DONT BE BUTTHURT? life is about not having things fun or your way.... but im I can agree to not having as much fun as I used to, but maybe its because the game is getting boring and outdated or maybe its because we take things like the GIW too seriously and maybe its because we dont have other activities on the CW like 2v2 sunday nights anymore. anyway enough of this ranting GL with life xzav don't be a stranger.

_________________
- Fuck it !

avatar
haize
Masters Council

Join date : 2009-10-23
+Light/-Dark : 19
Posts : 1939

Experience Points : 10029
Location : New Jersey ( its nothing like Jersey Shore)

Back to top Go down

Re: Formalish resignation

Post by CaptainSpanish on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:53 am

well RP is dumb in an ACTION GAME because in my opinion, it becomes more constraining the more seriously RP is taken. For example, I did not want to see RP devolving to a point that people would just sit in the CW talking in character about Legacy of the Force and how OP their character is. It then becomes a mary sue for their entire life.

What I would imagine

Me: oh hey guys

RP'er: Augustus Skywalker the third walks solemnly across the sandy, windswept barren world of Tatooine, his eyes focused only on his goal

Me: ok...has anyone seen FOTC

RP'ER: NO OOC you nub

Me: but then who can I fight

RP'ER: OH GOOD HEAVENS WE FIGHT IN THIS GAME? I THOUGHT THIS WAS A PLACE WHERE WE CAN RUMINATE ON THE INTRICACIES OF STAR WARS?

Me: yeah...this game wasn't meant to be an RP...

RP'ER: Good lord man you're pointing a gun at me...I am becoming stressed that you have unnerved my character and disrupted the elements of epic Roleplaying story telling I'm going to kick you now..

On that note, I didn't push it out for good, I thought I implied that sith couldn't RP because it ruins skill over time as I have seen and sith is a more skill-based faction. I didn't have a problem if Jedi RP'd and it would make sense to me since Jedi's are more about diplomacy and probably making stories..


_________________
I think Muigi is a pretty cool guy. Eh likes loli and doesn't afraid of anything

-Peppa
avatar
CaptainSpanish
Dark Lord of the Sith

Join date : 2009-10-23
+Light/-Dark : -49
Posts : 1021

Experience Points : 4908
Location : Pirate ship

Back to top Go down

Re: Formalish resignation

Post by Layfon on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:56 am

Dray, a majority of what you said, I already know. I'm not going to sit here and type everything that's going on in my head, I'm justing going to bring out my key points that I need to address. If you wanted to know more of what I was thinking, next time PM me.

Edit: Haize, that's all you had to say. The swearing and being aggressive wasn't necessary. I agree that it's a silly reason, but I don't try to change peoples minds majority of the time. If they want to do something silly, I let them, then they can learn what regret is.

Xzav's opinion was in more of a proper manner than Haize's which is why I brought that up to Haize in the same kind of manner. As far as dissing, no, I said to him to learn to control his words and rephrase his sentence. His opinion counts, I clearly stated that every ones does. It's the way in which you say your opinion that makes it out right disrespectful or an honest opinion of the person's comment and of that person entirely.

The reason you don't see it Dray, is because you weren't on the server enough at the time. Not your fault though. From what I see on the server, most people focus on winning more than learning. What better way to prove your skill than by defeating a higher ranking member right? There's a reason as to why I don't fight or for that matter show up as much. When I do show up, I appear before people who aren't trying to make a name for themselves. As for being all serious, not all the way, but a lot more now than before.

The RP? We complained because a lot of the time we'd all be doing things on the server and then someone would come on and complain the moment they died saying that they were rping... We said it both as how we felt about RP personally, and also as a joke, at least in my case. But as Sqrl said, the RP died itself because the major people that RP'd either went inactive or are trying to get better at the game. Another reason we complained was because it brought too much drama that at the time when there were so few admins to deal with it, we got tired of the same thing over and over again.

Of course they are having fun, but the definition of fun in this clan shifted. For example, I have fun going on the server and talking to people and messing around. That's pretty much how I've been most of the time. Others have fun running around killing everyone and trying to make them rage quit. Not everyone's like that of course, that was just my example of something I've seen.

Tournies are nice Dray, personally I'd like to see the Jedi vs Sith one's we used to have.

As far as taking off the serious mask, how about you take it off right now when talking to me because this is the real me that I hide from everyone else because it's not something fun and personally, I don't like being like this. Unless this is the real you to in which we both have come to an impassable object that is neither yielding nor compromisable.

I always have expressed myself openly Dray when it comes to stuff like this. If I feel like commenting and giving an opinion, like you said, I very well can do so as I wish, however, I will not outright swear while I do so because I'm considerate of our younger audience while on the forums at least.

_________________


Vengeance is not wanted, it is necessary. Death is not an option, it is a requirement. Mercy is not an alternative, it does not exist. So know your place and die quietly for me.~ Layfon

Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin... Perhaps... It is time to die...~ Ai
avatar
Layfon
Dark Council

Join date : 2009-10-21
+Light/-Dark : -21
Posts : 947

Experience Points : 4644

Back to top Go down

Re: Formalish resignation

Post by Dray The Fingerless on Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:00 am

i exaggerated a bit. My point is that you, and Lay agreed, did not like or want RP, and now he is using it as an argument.

Haize, as childish as it is, do not denegrate people.call them to their mistakes.

Oh btw, one fun thing to do on weekends is make mini tournies for the newbies to the clan, and have all JIs and DDs just duking it out. Makes for great integration.

Span i propose we RP next time we get on. We should totally do The Room. I wanna be Tommy. You can be the cancer mom.

Lay, i dont have masks. I believe i can be multicoloured without hiding each part from one another. I address serious issues with seriousness. I wasnt talking to you about the serious mask, more of, talking about the people you complain about who are being too focused on fighting to call themselves better. I never ever fight well enough. In fact, the most serious ive fought was nearly a year ago, when i was goin fo my JW and JG trials. And now im even too rusty to fight competitively. And so i tell people to not fight so hard all the time.

OT: I see this in other games i play, mainly FPS.
i can recall one subject in one game, Bad Company 2, where some people will find their K/D more important than the game they are playing, wich are most of the time objective oriented games, and others who sacrifice some of that K/D so you can get more overall team and game points, and in the process, more fun. Some people like playing for the K/D, others like using the gametype as it was meant for, and have fun doing strategy and going for the objective. K/D people are your average score guy who only looks at the numbers. Objectives people look for the fun and the thrill. I tend to tell people to look for the fun, not the improvement, since dedicating your whole time to improving yourself in a video game....goes nowhere. so look for the fun mostly.


Last edited by Dray The Fingerless on Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________

"Life and power should be logarithmic"

avatar
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Join date : 2009-10-21
+Light/-Dark : 265
Posts : 10355

Experience Points : 24625
Location : your FACE is a location.
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Re: Formalish resignation

Post by Layfon on Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:05 am

I didn't like the RP because it never was a real RP, it was RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE! Cry to Layfon and Span, the only admins ever around. *Span and Layfon's reaction* Let's just silence and sleep the people who are being a problem...

This basically would end the RP all together... Which was pointless and counter productive... I myself was and still am an RPer for many things Dray. A very many things. What was going on on the server at the time was not an RP most of the time. Hence why we both found it pointless then... At least I did... I think Span just hates it.

And Dray, you should record them. =O!

_________________


Vengeance is not wanted, it is necessary. Death is not an option, it is a requirement. Mercy is not an alternative, it does not exist. So know your place and die quietly for me.~ Layfon

Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin... Perhaps... It is time to die...~ Ai
avatar
Layfon
Dark Council

Join date : 2009-10-21
+Light/-Dark : -21
Posts : 947

Experience Points : 4644

Back to top Go down

Re: Formalish resignation

Post by CaptainSpanish on Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:08 am

I do hate it cause I'm biased against it due to DAJ

But I'll make an exception for the Room

I don't want to be Cancer Mom...I want to be either Mark or Mike with his underwear story


_________________
I think Muigi is a pretty cool guy. Eh likes loli and doesn't afraid of anything

-Peppa
avatar
CaptainSpanish
Dark Lord of the Sith

Join date : 2009-10-23
+Light/-Dark : -49
Posts : 1021

Experience Points : 4908
Location : Pirate ship

Back to top Go down

Re: Formalish resignation

Post by Layfon on Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:09 am

Lol, I forgot about DAJ for a minute there. xD

_________________


Vengeance is not wanted, it is necessary. Death is not an option, it is a requirement. Mercy is not an alternative, it does not exist. So know your place and die quietly for me.~ Layfon

Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin... Perhaps... It is time to die...~ Ai
avatar
Layfon
Dark Council

Join date : 2009-10-21
+Light/-Dark : -21
Posts : 947

Experience Points : 4644

Back to top Go down

Re: Formalish resignation

Post by Dray The Fingerless on Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:12 am

Mark definitly. so everytime Lisa approaches you for the 50th time to have sex, youll still be like "WHAT IS THIS? WHAT ARE YOU DOING LISA?".

WHAT A FUNNY STORY MARK.

_________________

"Life and power should be logarithmic"

avatar
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Join date : 2009-10-21
+Light/-Dark : 265
Posts : 10355

Experience Points : 24625
Location : your FACE is a location.
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Re: Formalish resignation

Post by CaptainSpanish on Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:25 am

Mark orders a medium mint tea

Anyways how's your sex life Johnny inquires




_________________
I think Muigi is a pretty cool guy. Eh likes loli and doesn't afraid of anything

-Peppa
avatar
CaptainSpanish
Dark Lord of the Sith

Join date : 2009-10-23
+Light/-Dark : -49
Posts : 1021

Experience Points : 4908
Location : Pirate ship

Back to top Go down

Re: Formalish resignation

Post by tRibaL on Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:47 am

haize wrote:
Layfon wrote:Haize, I don't care who you are, but personally, what Xzav said was how he feels about those issues and people and as far as I know, that is encouraged around here. Second, learn some respect yourself. If I was part of the forum admins, I'd probably infract you for your disrespect, regardless of if he's leaving. I hate to say it, but if you can't control yourself and try to understand people, you may want to think about stepping down.

lol are you kidding me lay? you're telling me that his post wasn't childish? this isn't the first time he was '' leaving because of something so stupid as GIW. Im friends with xzav, but he pisses me off with his childish decisions sometimes. I wish him the best of luck but im tired of everyone getting pissed about the GIW and everything else, if you don't like it the way it is don't go? is that so hard to understand? we need to get back to what we were in the beginning and that was to have a good time everyone gets butthurt about rank and admin its so silly? now lay are you telling me thats not what all this is about? and are you telling me that i was mean in anyway, I was a little harsh I must say but it had to be said its silly to leave people who like you because of GIW or not getting admin or someone not liking you DONT BE BUTTHURT? life is about not having things fun or your way.... but im I can agree to not having as much fun as I used to, but maybe its because the game is getting boring and outdated or maybe its because we take things like the GIW too seriously and maybe its because we dont have other activities on the CW like 2v2 sunday nights anymore. anyway enough of this ranting GL with life xzav don't be a stranger.

I never have left JvS before?? I have switched factions but ive never left JvS...... and i Did you even see why i proposed to have admin, to host pugs, hell i even was talking to leon about it and he said the Prax guys would prolly attend it regularly.. but since all bets are off im waiting for my name to turn yellow or green so i can go apply to prax now, and lay/span/dray (three people that kept me in JvS for the longest time) im happy that your taking this logically, and spidey, this was the last straw on the camels back, aragorns been hounding me forever about being power hungry, and im fucking not, i just wanted to make a tffa clan so it would stop bitching about teamkilling.... anyway im glad to see that everyone is taking this seriously, and this is not because of being refused the admin, or what aragorn said, or the GiW, granted those are all parts, but its mostly because JvS has changed, i DONT REMEMBER THE LAST FUCKING TIME WE HAD THE JEDI FIGHT THE SITHIES!!!!(take that back, 9ish months ago) call it JaS, jedi and sith...


anyway thankyou for your time, please allow my name to be yellow so i can go apply to prax (id been thinking about joining them for a while)
avatar
tRibaL

Join date : 2009-11-03
+Light/-Dark : -2
Posts : 2267

Experience Points : 6795

Back to top Go down

Re: Formalish resignation

Post by haize on Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:05 am

xzavier wrote:
haize wrote:
Layfon wrote:Haize, I don't care who you are, but personally, what Xzav said was how he feels about those issues and people and as far as I know, that is encouraged around here. Second, learn some respect yourself. If I was part of the forum admins, I'd probably infract you for your disrespect, regardless of if he's leaving. I hate to say it, but if you can't control yourself and try to understand people, you may want to think about stepping down.

lol are you kidding me lay? you're telling me that his post wasn't childish? this isn't the first time he was '' leaving because of something so stupid as GIW. Im friends with xzav, but he pisses me off with his childish decisions sometimes. I wish him the best of luck but im tired of everyone getting pissed about the GIW and everything else, if you don't like it the way it is don't go? is that so hard to understand? we need to get back to what we were in the beginning and that was to have a good time everyone gets butthurt about rank and admin its so silly? now lay are you telling me thats not what all this is about? and are you telling me that i was mean in anyway, I was a little harsh I must say but it had to be said its silly to leave people who like you because of GIW or not getting admin or someone not liking you DONT BE BUTTHURT? life is about not having things fun or your way.... but im I can agree to not having as much fun as I used to, but maybe its because the game is getting boring and outdated or maybe its because we take things like the GIW too seriously and maybe its because we dont have other activities on the CW like 2v2 sunday nights anymore. anyway enough of this ranting GL with life xzav don't be a stranger.

I never have left JvS before?? I have switched factions but ive never left JvS...... and i Did you even see why i proposed to have admin, to host pugs, hell i even was talking to leon about it and he said the Prax guys would prolly attend it regularly.. but since all bets are off im waiting for my name to turn yellow or green so i can go apply to prax now, and lay/span/dray (three people that kept me in JvS for the longest time) im happy that your taking this logically, and spidey, this was the last straw on the camels back, aragorns been hounding me forever about being power hungry, and im fucking not, i just wanted to make a tffa clan so it would stop bitching about teamkilling.... anyway im glad to see that everyone is taking this seriously, and this is not because of being refused the admin, or what aragorn said, or the GiW, granted those are all parts, but its mostly because JvS has changed, i DONT REMEMBER THE LAST FUCKING TIME WE HAD THE JEDI FIGHT THE SITHIES!!!!(take that back, 9ish months ago) call it JaS, jedi and sith...


anyway thankyou for your time, please allow my name to be yellow so i can go apply to prax (id been thinking about joining them for a while)

your contradicting yourself you say that ara had nothing to do with it, but you also said it was the last straw so which is it? and if you are not power hungry you wouldn't give a shit what ara says hes just busting your balls man people do that in life don't let it get to you...

on a side note removed from jedi so its up to whoever wants to do it to put you in another group.

_________________
- Fuck it !

avatar
haize
Masters Council

Join date : 2009-10-23
+Light/-Dark : 19
Posts : 1939

Experience Points : 10029
Location : New Jersey ( its nothing like Jersey Shore)

Back to top Go down

Re: Formalish resignation

Post by soran on Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:23 am

ive never seen xzav as power hungry o_O and i play and talk to him ALOT. i mean yeah he can go into serious face mode alot sometimes but its all in good fun. and i agree with xzav about having admin for the pug's cuz you learn so much from facing those jprax's its ridiculous O_o

and ara's hardley even on to see how xzav talks on the servers >.<

xzav, its sad to see you go cuz of the ignorence of people, but you should still visit alot ;D

_________________






R.I.P mia <3 05/05/10
avatar
soran

Join date : 2010-01-20
+Light/-Dark : 18
Posts : 3740

Experience Points : 9727
Location : owning cog every time he speaks

Back to top Go down

Re: Formalish resignation

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum