Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my apology

+10
Red-X
dandaman7
Talkin'boutFreedom
Sinusoidal
soran
Reptile
Camus
Spidey
Aureus
buzz
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

my apology - Page 2 Empty Re: my apology

Post by BaStUn Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:18 pm

Nuuuu, Buzz said that Rept has called him a fag.. I think it was back in the days I used to teach Buzz, Rept came on the server and when I defeated Buzz in a duel, he respawned and Rept killed him. I really and honestly have no damn idea why, but Buzz was really pissed off. He started fighting with Rept, I told him like 20 times to stop but he answered like "NO! I WILL FIGHT WITH HIM!" After Buzz had his ass kicked everytime he attacked, Rept got bored and said "listen to your master or else I will post that on the forums" and Buzz said "AND I WILL POST ON THE FORUMS THAT YOU RUINED OUR TRAINING AND CALLED ME FAG" I think thats what Rept's talking about, cause its actually a lie, Rept haven't called him a fag, neither he have ruined our training, Buzz ruined it himself.
BaStUn
BaStUn

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 7723

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:20 pm

ahhhhh ok... ty for clearing that up... rept.. if what bastun says is indeed what you speak of... please let me know either in this thread or via pm thanks Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21152
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by BaStUn Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:26 pm

OH.. and I just remembered.. Buzz pointed Rept that he have called him a fag on the tffa too.. on the day that damned faggot "teamkiller" cussed at me and the other bulgarians Evil or Very Mad
BaStUn
BaStUn

Back to top Go down

Post by Reptile Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:28 pm

BaStUn wrote:Nuuuu, Buzz said that Rept has called him a fag.. I think it was back in the days I used to teach Buzz, Rept came on the server and when I defeated Buzz in a duel, he respawned and Rept killed him. I really and honestly have no damn idea why, but Buzz was really pissed off. He started fighting with Rept, I told him like 20 times to stop but he answered like "NO! I WILL FIGHT WITH HIM!" After Buzz had his ass kicked everytime he attacked, Rept got bored and said "listen to your master or else I will post that on the forums" and Buzz said "AND I WILL POST ON THE FORUMS THAT YOU RUINED OUR TRAINING AND CALLED ME FAG" I think thats what Rept's talking about, cause its actually a lie, Rept haven't called him a fag, neither he have ruined our training, Buzz ruined it himself.
^
Reptile
Reptile

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 6154

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:51 pm

had he done that... im sure it would not have been in the right place... much like this wasn't... i split this off of the "senate rep votes are over" thread.. i told him to put it here... not reply to something that was already dead... grrrr lol
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by BaStUn Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:09 pm

Hmmm? O.o Couldn't understand what you said.. however, I'm going to bed nao so I will be able to get up at 6:30 AM tomorrow without any trammels. Byeh!
BaStUn
BaStUn

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:20 pm

i just meant that if buzz had posted something about rept messing up the training he would have done so incorrectly... this thread for example started in the senate rep votes are over thread... when i specifically told buzz to post his apology to the clan in the cantina... prob should have been in the great hall.. but oh well
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:03 pm

BaStUn wrote:Hi everybody! I'm alive!
I would like to tell you a few words Buzz...

First, you are not being an "unormal kid". I have noticed with pain that 60% of the people aged from 7 to 15 years are being just the same as you. They cant stand without making dramas and lying everybody, being jerks and saying horrible words, acting liek they are very mad at you and after 2 days acting like your friend like nothing happened.. Indeed, thats awful. Most of them never reach the majority the life requires.

Yeah, you behaved bad. The leadiership of the clan was most large-hearted with you mainly because of your ages. They closed their eyes everytime you did something bad, they gave you more and more chances. I had to teamkill people on TFFA to just keep you alive till I can challenge you to a duel so we can train.. you started to abuse the rights you were given.

Next, you lied that Rept have called you "fag". If you think I'm not right by pointing you lying, show us screens or other proofs that Rept have called you a fag.

BTW.. think before joining four clans at once and think most before trying to make your own clan...

And last, I know I am not a part of this clan already, but I advise you guys, be careful- he may have really changed as he says (or does he says so?) but he may have as well still be a pain in the ass. Smile

Honestly i think you just wasted your time typing this....

You really think buzz is going to read this and possibly understand it at all. The kid is like 7 years younger than you =_=, i wouldnt even read it
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12441
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Drist Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:18 pm

BaStUn wrote:Hi everybody! I'm alive!
I would like to tell you a few words Buzz...

First, you are not being an "unormal kid". I have noticed with pain that 60% of the people aged from 7 to 15 years are being just the same as you. They cant stand without making dramas and lying everybody, being jerks and saying horrible words, acting liek they are very mad at you and after 2 days acting like your friend like nothing happened.. Indeed, thats awful. Most of them never reach the majority the life requires.

Yeah, you behaved bad. The leadiership of the clan was most large-hearted with you mainly because of your ages. They closed their eyes everytime you did something bad, they gave you more and more chances. I had to teamkill people on TFFA to just keep you alive till I can challenge you to a duel so we can train.. you started to abuse the rights you were given.

Next, you lied that Rept have called you "fag". If you think I'm not right by pointing you lying, show us screens or other proofs that Rept have called you a fag.

BTW.. think before joining four clans at once and think most before trying to make your own clan...

And last, I know I am not a part of this clan already, but I advise you guys, be careful- he may have really changed as he says (or does he says so?) but he may have as well still be a pain in the ass. Smile

Aren't you 13 or something? This was awfully dramatic.

Red-X wrote:Honestly i think you just wasted your time typing this....
You really think buzz is going to read this and possibly understand it at all. The kid is like 7 years younger than you =_=, i wouldnt even read it
Drist
Drist
Sith Approval Committee

+Light/-Dark : 4

Experience Points : 6820

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:43 pm

Spidey wrote:rep is a fag
Razz
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16918
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:19 pm

Red-X wrote:
Honestly i think you just wasted your time typing this....

do you think that buzz is going to be able to find this thread if he comes back on the forums anytime soon? i don't lol
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content